What's new

'Pak open to working with Modi'

Anything .. just Anything !! The lovely part is even the Muslim in Gujarat votes for him... How do i know that? My friend is from there,and he is a Muslim..

Recently in local body election in Gujarat, a 95% Muslim population town called Salaya elected BJP Municipality with 27 out of 27 seats. 24 Muslims and 3 Hindu candidate community win. 3 Congress candidates lost Deposit. Recently Maulan Madni said that Muslims in Gujarat are in batter condition than in state like WB, Marashtra, and Andhra. More Innocent Muslims are in Jail in Congress rulled states. Some Educated Muslims have started realizing it and that's why vote for Modi. I foresee a large Shia Muslims voting for Bjp and Modi. Religiously blind Bigots like some Pakistani Members are a mass which has lost reason and prone to behave and think in away the false propaganda wants them to be.

Aha! So the Akhand Bharat project has started kicking in. :lol:

Just kidding.

I was actually waiting for Pakistan to burst into riots and violent protests after this statement was released.

But surprisingly people have agreed. :blink:

Why don't you let the judgement on Modi with the Muslims of Gujarat?

what do you mean by this statement?

by the way, im not averse to accepting a BJP govt in india; it's none of our business!!! thats an indian internal affair only

but the way our PM is going about approaching the situation is rather crude and hasty and im not happy about it at all. I can only hope he keeps our interests at heart rather than jumping into things he may not know what he's doing

Pakistan is now open to working with Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi- that's the message that Pakistani Envoy Salman Bashir made loud and clear while speaking exclusively to TIMES NOW. With top ministers from Nawaz Sharif's new government set to visit India next month, Salman Bashir says that the visit is aimed at seeking assitance from India to help tackle the acute energy crisis in Pakistan.

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/Pak-open-to-working-with-Modi/videoshow/4432736.cms[/video]

What Blasphmey is this Nair Sahib
Modi is a Muslim killer & Must be hanged
Did not expected this from Pakistanis

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not? If they can work with Congress... they definitely can work with Modi & his party!

y dont u tk care of ur own country men and save them from ur home grown terrorists....
"Khud ka dho nahi sakte aur dusro ka dhone chale"
muslims in india are ten times safer nd happier than in ur country ....so pls save ur emotions for someone else

I would love to see Modi as a PM of India. A guy like him suits for a country like India.

This confirms that Pak does not think Modi will be PM of India. The reason why they want to work with Modi is so that they can buy electricity from Gujarat. Therefore if they are ready to 'work with him', that means they see him as the CM of Gujarat for a long time and they can keep buying electricity from him. Smart move.

When the terrorist modi becomes Indias president Pakistan needs to act and stop all relations

They also need to increase support for Indian Muslims so they can defend themselves

modi will be indias next P.M

When the terrorist modi becomes Indias president Pakistan needs to act and stop all relations

They also need to increase support for Indian Muslims so they can defend themselves

Yes, Pakistan should declare war on India when Modi becomes Indian President.

This confirms that Pak does not think Modi will be PM of India. The reason why they want to work with Modi is so that they can buy electricity from Gujarat. Therefore if they are ready to 'work with him', that means they see him as the CM of Gujarat for a long time and they can keep buying electricity from him. Smart move.

Decision to supply Electricity was taken by center.

Yes, Pakistan should declare war on India when Modi becomes Indian President.

Decision to supply Electricity was taken by center.

yeah, but they need a reliable guy to run the power plants right? Decision is only one time but power generation is for years. It has been my stand all along that Modi should give up his PM dreams. If he truly wants to make a contribution and is bored with CM-ship, he should become chairman of Gujarat Power Corporation Ltd.

Back
Top Bottom