What's new

Pakistan offers to help train Libyan Army

Looking forward to the day when Pakistani and Turkish MILEGEM frigates and Qatari Doha class can exercise a few miles of UAE coast, maybe even joint exercises with Iran.
That would make someone very very angwey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We best have good tight security with the Libyans staying. As the Uk took in some Libyans after Gadaffi fall to train there new Libyan army, instead , once in the uk they ran amok in the local villages against the local men and woman I leave it to your imagination what they did !!!

Off topic guys, this is our PDF right. So why did I received a warning when I replied to some very abusive Bangladeshis on Pakistan. They then complained so I got in trouble how does this work.

I really hate visiting Dubai, I must say. Seeing our own countrymen treated like dirt sometimes boils my blood. The attitude of the local Arabs should tell us all we need to know.

Those useless and parasitic barbaryians must have more than a need for servants and slaves. The useless and parasitic must also lust for power to compensate for the fact they are so damn useless and pathetic.
Things are bad enough where I live and yet so much worse in other places.

Agree. I really am saddened for the many Pakistanis who may lose their livelihood now through no fault of their own. They are victims to geopoltics, but all is not lost. Pakistan should now make stringent strides for job opportunities for our skilled workers in other countries such as Malaysia, Turkey and Qatar. Hopefully our friends will help.

From a personal perspective, I have family in UAE, like I imagine many of us do. I really hate visiting Dubai, I must say. Seeing our own countrymen treated like dirt sometimes boils my blood. The attitude of the local Arabs should tell us all we need to know.

Certainly I am old enough to remember that Pakistanis were treated and looked at very differently 20-30 years ago.

Time we moved on and left these people to the fate US and Israel has in store for them. Saddam's army and money could not protect him, MBS and MBZ are going to relearn this lesson....
good luck for them finding labor

let me tell you if it was upto arabs they would have replaced Pakistani labor but they cant find good construction workers, they tried with Africans didn't work

yes, they can replace us in hospitality, which they have already mostly with Nepalis and Indians

After a very long time, Pakistan is starting to flex its muscles. Every tom dick and harry with no military muscle is getting involved anywhere and everywhere, and here, the sole Muslim nuclear power has been scratching its head all these years as aloof.

About afin time!

Get involved, build leverages and stakes and then use them in geopolitics for own national interests.

You have to be in the game to win it.

Good. Pakistan should fully support the legitimate UN recognized govt in Libya against foreign ISIS terrorist. In return Pakistan should get a naval/military base right next to the Mediterranean.

Pakistan has deep interest in Libya. It has oil which is a huge opportunity for us, there is also a large migrant Pakistani population in Libya and a big market to export to Egypt/Algeria/Morocco/Tunisia.

Having a forward operating base in north africa/mediterranean would be a huge boost to our power projection capabilities. We should work with Turkey in this regard. I am tired of us helping directly or indirectly and not getting much benefit. It should be in return for a base and oil.

Will they use Gaddafi stadium in Lahore?
Since brotherly neighbouring country is not involved.

Its fine and halal otherwise Yemen and the famine oh lord the famine.

Libyan tribal warfare is more complex than Yemeni

It will make matters even worse.
Our relationship with turkey and italy will improve but rest of the whole world is on the haftar side including Arabs, Egypt, France, Russia, iran.

This is a good opportunity to kick some French ar$e as well. Excellent decision.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom