What's new

Pakistan Offers JF-17 to Serbia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs Serbia when we can sell to Azerbaijan, Nigeria, Argentina and many other interested countries. Pakistan has not offered the jets to serbia but China has. However Pakistan should veto this. I think the agreement wrt JF-17 sales allows both sides a veto. Myanmar was different because the rohingya issue arose after the sale was done, and Pakistan had commitments to honour by then involving China who had made the sale.

The JF-17 actually fills a niche the Serbs had; of a single engine fighter similar in design to Rafale, called “Novi Avion”

1623702013094.jpeg

reference: https://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.php?aircraft_id=749

That's just not it. I chose Mechanical Engineering because I absolutely love aeronautics. But I ran away from Pakistan. I tried to stay, I really did. But working in Pakistan with Pakistanis was hell on earth. The absolute abuse of labor laws was just too much for me

Someone translated a Hadees to Urdu that may not be very exact translation, but sends the message beautifully:
"اے مکہ تو مجھے بہت عزیز ھے، مگر تیرے شہر کے باسی مجھے یہاں رھنے نہیں دیتے۔‎"

If the "land" becomes too tight for someone to bear & breathe & live a straight life, then, if within someone's powers, migrating is kind of necessary (e.g. as hinted in Quran:4:97).

Despite feeling so sad to leave Makkah, Rasool ALLAH did leave Makkah and said the following about it:

1623704810463.png

(Source-1) (Source-2) (Source-3)

Last edited:
I hate to break it for some members here but there is no such thing as "ummah" in nowadays world okay!
there is the US/NATO axis and then there is the China/Russia axis, the ummah seized to exist hundreds of years ago and it's never coming back, nowadays you have dozens of muslim countries with different and conflicting interests, that is why Islamic Albania is a member of NATO even though NATO is the largest and most aggresive and war mongering crusader alliance mankind has ever seen.

I'm saying this because there are ofcourse people here who (understandibly) would oppose this sale because of the Balkan war.

aside from Russia and Belarus Serbia is the only country in Europe that can be a true friend of China, many of nowadays ex-Yugoslav states are loyal servants of the American empire and Serbia is one of the few (if not the only) exception to that. China firmly supports Serbia's territorial integrity period.

so yeah if Serbia does intend to buy the JF-17 then it will be sold to them and Pakistan will not oppose it infact Pakistan will be absolutely delighted that there are more and more costumers for this fighter.

China on the other hand will continue it's best to strengthen their relations with Serbia in all aspects including the sale of weapons. since the EU nowadays is trying to interfere in Chinese matters China will also try to become active in Europe.

Who needs Serbia when we can sell to Azerbaijan, Nigeria, Argentina and many other interested countries. Pakistan has not offered the jets to serbia but China has. However Pakistan should veto this. I think the agreement wrt JF-17 sales allows both sides a veto. Myanmar was different because the rohingya issue arose after the sale was done, and Pakistan had commitments to honour by then involving China who had made the sale.

Why wouldn't we want to sell it to Serbia? The Balkan wars are ancient history, the countries involved have reconciled and recognise each others borders.

Why not give it to Kosovo?

If they wanted to buy it, i'm sure we'd have no objection. You are selling a product, you need a customer to approach you.

I hate to break it for some members here but there is no such thing as "ummah" in nowadays world okay!
there is the US/NATO axis and then there is the China/Russia axis, the ummah seized to exist hundreds of years ago and it's never coming back, nowadays you have dozens of muslim countries with different and conflicting interests, that is why Islamic Albania is a member of NATO even though NATO is the largest and most aggresive and war mongering crusader alliance mankind has ever seen.

I'm saying this because there are ofcourse people here who (understandibly) would oppose this sale because of the Balkan war.

aside from Russia and Belarus Serbia is the only country in Europe that can be a true friend of China, many of nowadays ex-Yugoslav states are loyal servants of the American empire and Serbia is one of the few (if not the only) exception to that. China firmly supports Serbia's territorial integrity period.

so yeah if Serbia does intend to buy the JF-17 then it will be sold to them and Pakistan will not oppose it infact Pakistan will be absolutely delighted that there are more and more costumers for this fighter.

China on the other hand will continue it's best to strengthen their relations with Serbia in all aspects including the sale of weapons. since the EU nowadays is trying to interfere in Chinese matters China will also try to become active in Europe.

InshaAllah you live long enough to see that you are wrong. Throughout history Muslims have been disunited, even during the time of the Rashudin. Yet, the concept of Ummah survived and the majority overcame the disunity eventually to fall in line behind a Caliph. We will see that day again because the intention behind it is both a religious duty (not for individuals but for those who hold the power to see it through) and also a fact of real politiks. People who stand united fall, people who stand united behind a common interest thrive.

The whole world is forming camps of mutual benefit, i suspect perhaps our children or grandchildren will live to see one of Muslim nations. It won't be in the model of old, but it will be.

JF-17's main competitors for the light fighter role in the market include Gripen, FA-50, Tejas.
Tejas.....and you were doing so well and then you ruined it
Money is money. When they have your weapons systems you have leverage. When you stand on a pedestal you lose. No one listens to the emotional person. The world does what the bully tells them to

Serbia is the most pro Russia country in the world. Recently they bought more MiG-29 jets and Mi-35M attack helicopters. It is unlikely unlikely they'll buy JF-17.

Why wouldn't we want to sell it to Serbia? The Balkan wars are ancient history, the countries involved have reconciled and recognise each others borders.

If they wanted to buy it, i'm sure we'd have no objection. You are selling a product, you need a customer to approach you.

InshaAllah you live long enough to see that you are wrong. Throughout history Muslims have been disunited, even during the time of the Rashudin. Yet, the concept of Ummah survived and the majority overcame the disunity eventually to fall in line behind a Caliph. We will see that day again because the intention behind it is both a religious duty (not for individuals but for those who hold the power to see it through) and also a fact of real politiks. People who stand united fall, people who stand united behind a common interest thrive.

The whole world is forming camps of mutual benefit, i suspect perhaps our children or grandchildren will live to see one of Muslim nations. It won't be in the model of old, but it will be.
It is not ancient history at all. The tensions in the region are very much alive. Just because you are sleeping and have your head in the sand does not mean it has become ancient history. The Mladic case appeal decision was only few days ago!!! Ancient history??? And how did the bosnians and serbs react to it? Do you know?

If you knew anything at all about balkans, you'd know that the Serbs have been seething for revenge for years for the results of bosnian and later kosovo wars, where they believe they were hard done by by the world powers! So they believe and consider themselves to be victims who are not powerful enough yet to do anything about it. And you think it is a good idea to sell them advanced weapons??

As for those "intelligent" people who think this deal will give us some sort of power/influence/leverage etc. etc. over serbs, perhaps it's better I not say anything about such "intelligent" thoughts.

Oh and BTW, that ummah that you think will be back one day......well it's never going to happen unless there are some 'individuals' who are willing to stand up for it.

Ajeeb pagal banaya hoa hai PAF aur PAC ne yar. No updates and pics and vids ? Ajeeb log hain, Yahan log hasrat lekar dunya se chalbasay aur ye chupan chupai se baaz nahi aarahe

if china came up with a successful deal with Serbia we should support them rather then stuck in past and let the sleeping dogs lie .... our forum member pointed Serbians atrocities against Bosnian in which 8,372 were killed. hows about the Russians who attacked Afghanistan killed over 2 millions of them ??? (we are using their engine in the same jet )
hows about America who killed tens of thousands of Muslims yet we wanna establish trade relations with them, not just trade in every field we want their cooperation,
in iran -iraq war half a million people killed and list goes on....
its pretty simple .. everyone has done the same sins, and everyone can see everyone else's sins... rather than being stuck in the past we should look forward and try to score the sale to fetch some money for the development of our defense industry

Didn't we just buy surplus Serbian T55 tanka for FC recently?
If we cannbuy, why not sell?

I hate to say it and it might offend you but my history teacher was probably right. He used to say: "Arabs are always Arabs first and Muslims second". The West has walked all over you and you still come up with such statements? Whatever is left of this weak ummah needs to stay united. Pakistan has and will always try to find its strength in Ummah and the unity of Islamic countries. It's western dream that Islamic countries never unite and they are always trying to engineer issues and problems. Any wise leader with decency would oppose it and see through it. If Muslims leave what unites them then its going to be a wormhole of race, ethnicities, ever changing and baseless sense of superiorities that will decide whose friend or foe? It would complicate national defence much more than any one can imagine right now.

I hate to say it and it might offend you but my history teacher was probably right. He used to say: "Arabs are always Arabs first and Muslims second". The West has walked all over you and you still come up with such statements? Whatever is left of this weak ummah needs to stay united. Pakistan has and will always try to find its strength in Ummah and the unity of Islamic countries. It's western dream that Islamic countries never unite and they are always trying to engineer issues and problems. Any wise leader with decency would oppose it and see through it. If Muslims leave what unites them then its going to be a wormhole of race, ethnicities, ever changing and baseless sense of superiorities that will decide whose friend or foe? It would complicate national defence much more than any one can imagine right now.
Please dont equate what is happening today with the ummah. The ummah exists whether we like it ot not. There will be no success till we reunite under one flag. Enough kicks in the right spots will change even the most die hard nationalists into a single nation. It will happen but before it does many many lives will be lost unfortunately.
Please dont issue carte blanche statements defying what our Hadi SAW has already predicted. It is our Emaan to believe in what He SAW has said.
A

Please dont equate what is happening today with the ummah. The ummah exists whether we like it ot not. There will be no success till we reunite under one flag. Enough kicks in the right spots will change even the most die hard nationalists into a single nation. It will happen but before it does many many lives will be lost unfortunately.
Please dont issue carte blanche statements defying what our Hadi SAW has already predicted. It is our Emaan to believe in what He SAW has said.
A

I didn't make any such statement but the guy I quoted did, I basically agree with everything u'v said. :sad: why u quote me post general?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom