What's new

Pakistan offers ideal business opportunities: WSJ report

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to an American newspaper, there is an overwhelming trend of the well reputed companies to invest in Pakistan.

A report by Wall Street Journal (WSJ) said it is owing to ideal business opportunities offered by the government.

It said Pakistan is ahead of the pack in terms of number of companies newly taking an interest in it.

Radio Pakistan

Until the security situation and energy crisis are resolved, no sane investor would even spit in our direction.

Pakistan has immense and superb human resources

the less we do with spit, the better

Here you go- Whenever there is some good news for Pakistan a dedicated troll comes in to justify his pathetic existence-

first we need to focus on few things ,
1. terrorism
2. electricity
3. immigrants from Afghanistan
4. bhatta mafia
5. religious maniacs ,

once these problems are solved , any big company will be happy to invest in Pakistan

According to an American newspaper, there is an overwhelming trend of the well reputed companies to invest in Pakistan.

A report by Wall Street Journal (WSJ) said it is owing to ideal business opportunities offered by the government.

It said Pakistan is ahead of the pack in terms of number of companies newly taking an interest in it.

Radio Pakistan

I want to believe in every word you say but when a country cant protect its main airport, questions and very legitimate questions are asked. We need to obliterate terrorism, be it TTP or sectarian, from our land first and then I think there is no stopping this country as it has so much potential

Chinese will invest $ 35 Billion in Pakistan over 5 years.
Turkish investment is growing consistently
Today World Bank approved $ 700 Million loan for Dasu Dam. It will boost investor's confidence and additional amount will most likely come from them.

Last edited:
You really should read the magnificently positive posts by RiazHaq to uplift your economic perceptions. False, but uplifting nonetheless! :D
There was a time when his claims were highly exaggerated but since last couple of months he has been backing each of his claim with credible sources, I see no reason to call his claims false when he is always backing up with credible sources form international organisation.

There was a time when his claims were highly exaggerated but since last couple of months he has been backing each of his claim with credible sources, I see no reason to call his claims false when he is always backing up with credible sources form international organisation.

His claims are still exaggerated, and all his sources remain highly selected to give only a positive picture. The end result is a total lack of credibility, because the overall results, in reality, remain abysmal.

But his posts are certainly "uplifting", like I said before. :D

Riaz haq is writing goody goodies for so many years. .. but situation is getting from worse to worst.

Radio Pakistan

How much FDI have come into Pakistan in last couple of years?

His claims are still exaggerated, and all his sources remain highly selected to give only a positive picture. The end result is a total lack of credibility, because the overall results, in reality, remain abysmal.

But his posts are certainly "uplifting", like I said before. :D
How about you produce countering posts maybe this time with sources instead of just you know empty posts! At least he makes an effort to look for sources before claiming unlike you :whistle:

Radio Pakistan

So has this "overwhelming trend" actually resulted in an increase in FDI? Any figures? Taking an interest is very easy, actually putting up the money is the real test.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom