What's new

Pakistan offers Al-Khalid to Kuwait

China and Pakistan has cooperated on the Al Khalid and the Thunder, any cooperation on naval vessels?. This would complete your LAND, AIR and SEA cooperation with the Chinese.

are you realy forget f-22p and zs-9 hellys

In another thread someone claims that AK-I is a failure. He claims that he works for Pakistani defence contactors. All this time I had high hopes on this project, this man's post has put a dent on it. Someone with solid information should say something.

Actually, I do not consider that post authentic.

I can assure you the AK is deemed as a success story within the PA and recognised around the world as stated by Jane's numerous times. That's the reason why PA plans to initiate the next generation project named AK2.

Isn't that just you purchasing? I was referring to joint projects.

Actually, F-22P comes with TOT. Pakistan Navy will have first hand experience with regards to building a frigate. Z9-ec have been purchased for naval purposes. Although, I feel Z9s can be used for other purposes too.

Actually, F-22P comes with TOT. Pakistan Navy will have first hand experience with regards to building a frigate. Z9-ec have been purchased for naval purposes. Although, I feel Z9s can be used for other purposes too.

Purchasing something with/without ToT is not JV. Are there any JV between China and Pakistan on naval vessels?. Similar to the Thunder.

Purchasing something with/without ToT is not JV. Are there any JV between China and Pakistan on naval vessels?. Similar to the Thunder.

I agree. As my post indicated the F-22P and Z9-ecs were purchased for PN and are not JVs but the F-22P includes TOT.

The language u use to describe our leaders is quite shocktng. Can u please make it compleatly and horribly shocking.These gentlemen give S.O.B's abad name.

hey to all the designers and enginears that made this tank out there i got an idea for you to make the tank better westernise the turret make a new gun for it which is the 120 L55 gun for it this gun can also use missiles just like the 125mm

There is already a thread for this. Please post there.

Mods please merge the thread.

Pakistan to export its tanks, says Mukhtar

KARACHI: The successful inauguration of the Fifth IDEAS-2008 exhibition will bolster Pakistan’s defence industry, and it is hoped that the country would start exporting its battle tanks from next year, Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar said on Wednesday.

He said this while visiting the manoeuvres of the locally built AI-Khalid, Zarar and Saad Main Battle Tanks at EXPO-Centre Karachi. The defence minister said that Pakistan had achieved the technical know-how to build the tanks - AI-Khalid, AI-Zarar and APCs according to international standards.

The minister held a meeting with Chinese and Tanzanian officials at the Expo centre and discussed bilateral issues to promote interaction between respective defence industries.

While talking to journalists at a press conference, he said that the International Monetary Fund had not imposed any sanctions, which would cut the country’s defence budget. app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

i think pakistan should have to sell alkhalid to muslim countreise and developing countreise of africa it is a chance to boost up the econmy of pakistan.

I think pakistan is left behind in the feild of helicopters. india has got helicopters in large numbers and pakistan have a little number of them.pakistan should have to come out with a co producing with china or turkey bcz both of the countreise are modren in the feild of gunships.

I am not satisfied with the jf 17 thunder bcz it is a third generation turbofan single engine aircraft.on the other hand indias aircrafts are expensive and are modren than pakistanis.:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom