What's new

Pakistan Nuclear & Missile Project/Program and Capability ahead of Indias (US Report)

Did not I say standard Car???? The company 'Adam Motors' is defunct as it could not sell it product....You say DODO for DRDO...find a nick name for your industry too as it can not sell product even in Pakistan.

Man I am loving your POLITE POST after the sources given to you by me ;) Well leave Adam mot, what about "You cannot make a standard car" & after Watching our "STANDARD CAR" your comment is?????
Did not I say standard Car????:pop:
My advice to you is next time please be careful & please give yourself a break from Indian T.V ...
Oh I mean T.V :cheers:

Hasn't this been discussed many times already?

Also anyone who listened to the voice on that video can clearly make out its text to speech software reading,probably reading an article,

Another thing the background video being repetitive,doesn't sync with the context addressed in the speech shows the fact this whole thing is hoax,A typical fanboys project :lol:, not surprising as this not the first time Pakistanis on youtube have edited videos uploaded,like that fox newsreport on Indian missile test.

Who is discussing on topic here they are discussing car here. I am working does this car has nuclear capable missiles which people can take to work. Then someone takes panga just nuke him. I mean that is how discussion on nukes have come on this forum. Next time someone will nuke using reply button with Nuke as attachment. Man it is becoming dangerous. Hehe.

Man I am loving your POLITE POST after the sources given to you by me ;) Well leave Adam mot, what about "You cannot make a standard car" & after Watching our "STANDARD CAR" your comment is?????
Did not I say standard Car????:pop:
My advice to you is next time please be careful & please give yourself a break from Indian T.V ...
Oh I mean T.V :cheers:
LOL.........I dont watch TV..really...

I just meant that we should not jump in conclusion after hearing some speculation from self-claimed expert. Someone said Pakistan is third in missile tech in world and there was a 70paged thread in PDF. Brother Minjuasad proved theoritically that also....now tell me do you agree with that too? My point is missile tech or nuclear research etc are critical segments and capability and technical advancement of one nation in these areas can be seen in other industries too.

LOL.........I dont watch TV..really...

I just meant that we should not jump in conclusion after hearing some speculation from self-claimed expert. Someone said Pakistan is third in missile tech in world and there was a 70paged thread in PDF. Brother Minjuasad proved theoritically that also....now tell me do you agree with that too? My point is missile tech or nuclear research etc are critical segments and capability and technical advancement of one nation in these areas can be seen in other industries too.

Bro i appreciate your nice reply but If you look at it through pakistans point of view,than as a small country having big archrival its Indeed very necessary to make a good detterence&thats why you have to judge&choose that which one of your defence systems can give you upper hand & if you succeed in making good judgement & putting your majority resources on development of those systems then surely you can achieve your objectives.To understand this matter let us assume that some 4-5 years back our think thanks would have give sujjestion to our policy makers that "Forget nukes we should spend more on conventional weapons because they will give us parity & will stop india from any misadventure" then i am sure in 2010 they will got nothing except dissappointment due to the current condition of econimies of both countries & i am glad that our policy makers made a good judgement& take the right decision of spending on THE RIGHT SYSTEM& WEAPONS.:pakistan:
Looking beyond India I think this will add more weight&power to our reputation in International community.
And about other industries,for a limited resources country the policy makers have to choose the priorities& ofcourse in priorities nothing comes before defence.But when you achieve your prior targets then you think about other matters.:coffee:

True.....

I am not undermining Pakisstan' achievement to prepare itself for eventuality. Pakitani scientists and policy makers did enough to give the country a defence against much bigger and more resourceful neighbour. But, you must agree nuclear research or missiles are top secret matters for both countries and very limited people have access to those information. For third world countries like ours the path is very long. There must be hundreds of barriers and failures if we have to be at per with USA, Russia, UK, France or even China or Israel in terms of technology. DRDO had hundreds of failures and those are not surprising. They took more than two decades to built to bring an aircraft. But is it really surprising? Today an American company can take such project and produce such aircraft in no time. But in reality they have five-six decades of experience behind this "no time". I am happy that DRDO dose not try to cover up any failure. If a missile test fails it is the DRDO source, we come to know about it. They could have easily cover such failures. Nobody has the authority to go and check them unless it is sent to customer for operation clearance.

Now, answer honestly- have you ever heard off any failures in experiments regarding missiles in China or Pakistan? Do you think zero failure is possible in such critical areas. I am not undermining the capability of Pak or Chinese scientists but I must say things are not transparent to common people as it is in case of DRDO. May be media has more freedom here or may be some governments have the policy not to hurt public morale. But we, as sensible citizens should avoid from discussing something which is mere speculation. Because one need to be in very important post in a government or in Army establishment just to know how many warheades they have forget other things.

Hey all of you why could you just stick to the topic instead of trolling?!:angry:

If you wana talk about Hinopak and DRDO open another thread or better go and search an already existing thread bcz the new members here are opening thread without searching them in the forum.....no need to have many threads about the same topic!

TRY TO REMAIN STICK TO THE TOPIC WHICH IS ABOUT PAKISTAN AND INDIAN NUCLEAR AND MISSILE PROGRAM.

just the right way for america to kick pakistans *** by saying such things so that India can built a large arsenal against China

thats all
wait and see, the Us and Israel will punp india with weapons

the problem is we have a Thermonuclear bomb, and Pakistan tries to achieve the same yield by adding Tritium.

Last edited:
here is weight Vs Range Vs Yield Graph

Without-TN-warhead-Indian-payload-its-effectiveness-rapidly-drop-off-at-long-range.tif.jpg

what is wrong if we tries to get enhanced nuke bombs as every one is

True.....

I am not undermining Pakisstan' achievement to prepare itself for eventuality. Pakitani scientists and policy makers did enough to give the country a defence against much bigger and more resourceful neighbour. But, you must agree nuclear research or missiles are top secret matters for both countries and very limited people have access to those information. For third world countries like ours the path is very long. There must be hundreds of barriers and failures if we have to be at per with USA, Russia, UK, France or even China or Israel in terms of technology. DRDO had hundreds of failures and those are not surprising. They took more than two decades to built to bring an aircraft. But is it really surprising? Today an American company can take such project and produce such aircraft in no time. But in reality they have five-six decades of experience behind this "no time". I am happy that DRDO dose not try to cover up any failure. If a missile test fails it is the DRDO source, we come to know about it. They could have easily cover such failures. Nobody has the authority to go and check them unless it is sent to customer for operation clearance.

Now, answer honestly- have you ever heard off any failures in experiments regarding missiles in China or Pakistan? Do you think zero failure is possible in such critical areas. I am not undermining the capability of Pak or Chinese scientists but I must say things are not transparent to common people as it is in case of DRDO. May be media has more freedom here or may be some governments have the policy not to hurt public morale. But we, as sensible citizens should avoid from discussing something which is mere speculation. Because one need to be in very important post in a government or in Army establishment just to know how many warheades they have forget other things.

Yes I agree that it will take time & lots Of development for us to be at par with the countries you have mentioned
But if there is a will there is a way
But by the way in case of Pakistan we have a Policy of MINIMUM DETERRENCE and that is ofcourse from the very threat India & if you want to make a point that "If Minimum deterrence then why bigger nuke arsenal?" then please have a search about indian ambitions & its Military buildup which is certainly unnecessary&destablizing the military balance in southasia.To cover that balance we chose the option of strong nuke arsenal to keep the enemy at bay.

About failures I think there is a "Diffrence of approach in both countries"
You feel proud in disclosing your failures & we feel proud in disclosing our successes :)

Now tell me honestly What you have got after disclosing DrDo's failures???
"Another Multi Billion dollar deal after failure of every Indignous Program".
And when we look at the Bribe Scandals of Indian politicians in those Deals then I think that certainly mean something :azn:

And you Think that it is a right decision For a small country like us to disclose failures?
Yes there must be failures happened in those developments
But do you think that you people will leave those failures easily & will not make a hell out of them if we disclose them? :pop:

Will indians be saying the same thing that "failures are integral part of a development",
"Atleast you try it". ???:sniper:

Considering the Population of Indians on whole internet,Bashing Pakistan i dont that this will be the case :coffee:
Thanks to US for effectively propagating our successes to world so that no one will never ever think about any Misadventure :usflag: :pakistan:

Then why does need help to use this for electrical purposes from what I've heard making electricity is the easy part.

has anyone realised that some guy used microsofts winodws narrator software for this video? which means that the so called commentator can say anything that the author wants.

i hope im not wrong. but seriously the voice is way too familiar to the one used by the software :what:
Yes,it's a Computer generated voice,from Microsoft Xp Sam narrator...any one can do it..

Back
Top Bottom