What's new

Pakistan Nuclear & Missile Project/Program and Capability ahead of Indias (US Report)

yea pakistan successful it's all nuclear and blastic missile test's but india never get success in any nuclear test or missile test, plane test, helicopter,tank india is fail country!

let me ask all the member how can pakistani nuclear weapon will be more than india
first thing is that india is operating 6 unsafe nuclear reactor which produce around 130kg of plutonium a year .which is enough to make 26 nuclear bomb per year another thing is
A report by David Albright, published by the Institute for Science and International Security in 2000, estimated that India at end of 1999 had 310 kilograms of weapon grade plutonium, enough for 65 nuclear weapons. He also estimated that India had 4,200 kg of reactor grade plutonium which is enough to build 1,000 nuclear weapons.

By the end of 2004, he estimates India had 445 kilograms of weapon grade plutonium which is enough for around 85 nuclear weapons considering 5 kg of plutonium required for each weapon

The PHWRs that will be retained in the military part
of the nuclear complex will produce about 1,250 kilograms of unsafeguarded
reactor-grade plutonium per year enough to make 250 nuclear bomb
The potential of the FBR technology is huge for India's nuclear weapons programme and for power generation in near future. we can produce at least 50 nuclear weapon per year here is the link

http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/19/stor...1904331200.htm

let me ask about nuclear reactor of pakistan
how many nuclear reactor are there in pakistan
what is amount of plutonium it produced per year .
what is the yield of it nuclear weapon. note that yield of our nuclear weapon is at least 200 kt.
regarding delivery system agni-1 can cover entire pakistan and more over it is a solid fuel system.
delivery system of pakistan which are copied from north korea are liquid fuel. and more over one thing to remember is that in last 12 month India as tested all the missile in it arsenal and all are successful. i don't remember any missile tested by pakistan last year except one srbm.

I suppose if Pakistan is ahead of India, they should atleast stop saying that India is encouraging Weapon Enlargement.

let me ask all the member how can pakistani nuclear weapon will be more than india
first thing is that india is operating 6 unsafe nuclear reactor which produce around 130kg of plutonium a year .which is enough to make 26 nuclear bomb per year another thing is
A report by David Albright, published by the Institute for Science and International Security in 2000, estimated that India at end of 1999 had 310 kilograms of weapon grade plutonium, enough for 65 nuclear weapons. He also estimated that India had 4,200 kg of reactor grade plutonium which is enough to build 1,000 nuclear weapons.

By the end of 2004, he estimates India had 445 kilograms of weapon grade plutonium which is enough for around 85 nuclear weapons considering 5 kg of plutonium required for each weapon

The PHWRs that will be retained in the military part
of the nuclear complex will produce about 1,250 kilograms of unsafeguarded
reactor-grade plutonium per year enough to make 250 nuclear bomb
The potential of the FBR technology is huge for India's nuclear weapons programme and for power generation in near future. we can produce at least 50 nuclear weapon per year here is the link

http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/19/stor...1904331200.htm

let me ask about nuclear reactor of pakistan
how many nuclear reactor are there in pakistan
what is amount of plutonium it produced per year .
what is the yield of it nuclear weapon. note that yield of our nuclear weapon is at least 200 kt.
regarding delivery system agni-1 can cover entire pakistan and more over it is a solid fuel system.
delivery system of pakistan which are copied from north korea are liquid fuel.
and more over one thing to remember is that in last 12 month India as tested all the missile in it arsenal and all are successful. i don't remember any missile tested by pakistan last year except one srbm.

Before writing this,did you bother to check that what rubbish you are writing is reality or not:angry: India's all SRBM's are liquid propelled.Agni-1's only first stage is solid propelled its 2nd stage is liquid propelled.And fix it in your mind that Except Ghauri series missiles all of Pakistan's SRBM's and IRBM's are solid propelled & Shaheen III with its 3500 km range covers entire of india. :pakistan:

Before writing this,did you bother to check that what rubbish you are writing is reality or not:angry: India's all SRBM's are liquid propelled.Agni-1's only first stage is solid propelled its 2nd stage is liquid propelled.And fix it in your mind that Except Ghauri series missiles all of Pakistan's SRBM's and IRBM's are solid propelled & Shaheen III with its 3500 km range covers entire of india. :pakistan:

yesterday Mr. kureshi was begging in America for money for flood relief today you are taking about shaheen -3, i want to ask where is ghauri test. no money:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

NEW DELHI: India's nuclear deterrence lacks capability and the country needs to build up its stockpile of fissile material to correct this, a leading defence analyst said Monday.

"We need to build up our fissile material stockpiles because our deterrence lacks capability," Brig. (retd) Gurmeet Kanwal said at a seminar here on "Nuclear Arsenals post 2010" organised by the Indian Navy-funded National Maritime Foundation.

Kanwal noted in this context that India lacked nuclear submarines capable of launching SLBMs (submarine-launched ballistic missiles) that are considered the most credible form of deterrence in case of a nuclear attack.

As Rear Admiral (retd) K. Raja Menon put it, an SLBM "is the most stabilising element of a second strike capability" in case of a nuclear attack.

India has repeatedly said that it would not be the first to use nuclear weapons in case of a war with Pakistan but experts point out that given its limited delivery capabilities of delivering these from the air or from the ground, this would make the country vulnerable in case of war. :pakistan:
Urging greater transparency in the decision making process on building a credible deterrence against a nuclear attack, he deprecated the fact that the armed forces were kept out of the process.

"The armed forces stay out of the discussions because they take their lead from their political masters. Transparency leads to greater credibility," maintained Kanwal, who heads the Indian Army-funded think tank Centre for Land Warfare Studies (CLAWS).

Bharat Karnad, another analyst, concurred with Kanwal.

"Much of the strategising (on countering a nuclear threat) is done outside of the armed forces. But then, the Indian military mirrors the political confusion in the country," he said.

"There is too much of nuancing rather than getting about making a deterrent a deterrent," he added. :pakistan: http://http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics/nation/Indias-nuclear-deterrence-lacks-capability-Analyst/articleshow/6047491.cms

yesterday Mr. kureshi was begging in America for money for flood relief today you are taking about shaheen -3, i want to ask where is ghauri test. no money:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

If money is everything when it comes to development then maybe you people were not be seeing these types of Reports "Pakistan Ahead of india in Nukes" :P & that too From Neutral sources especially American ones :lol:

Last edited:
If money is everything when it comes to development then maybe you people were not be seeing these types of Reports "Pakistan Ahead of india in Nukes" :P & that also From Neutral sources :lol:

Pakistan Ahead of india in Nukes

OK, now what?

Pakistan Ahead of india in Nukes

OK, now what?

Now keep some retard person's like Deepak kapoor in check.Give him some pshycological treatement & ask your fellows to stop ranting about size of india on whole internet because power doesn't always come from size.:devil: & plus flush this sh*t out of your mind of ever becoming Regional Po.... :confused: Hmmm well I dont think that i need to write it after watching the above mentioned reports.:lol:

Now keep some retard person's like Deepak kapoor in check.Give him some pshycological treatement & ask your fellows to stop ranting about size of india on whole internet because power doesn't always come from size.:devil: & plus flush this sh*t out of your mind of ever becoming Regional Po.... :confused: Hmmm well I dont think that i need to write it after watching the above mentioned reports.:lol:

Yes, you are right, power does not come from size. Your bigger sized nuclear arsenal is not going to take you anywhere. Hope you got the point.

And the current Indian army chief is V K Singh not Deepak Kapoor.

Kid - first complete your school then we will talk.

Yes, you are right, power does not come from size. Your bigger sized nuclear arsenal is not going to take you anywhere. Hope you got the point.

And the current Indian army chief is V K Singh not Deepak Kapoor.

Kid - first complete your school then we will talk.

We Dont only have size but also Quality & Accuracy & that Nuclear Arsenal is going to give us a hard ride on your @** if you people ever dare to... well leave it I am sure there are some Intelligent persons present in India who better understand the reality. I know that,that retard man has retired but I was pointing about that maybe you should have a check&Scan on your army so that some people who share similar thoughts like him should be eliminated.After all this is a matter of your security :cheers: Well if in india Graduation is called school than for your information i have completed my school :rofl: & about how mature you are,it has been shown in your post that after how much time you have replied to my comment after thinking & consulting with your Mommy.Well night is going on & i think u should sleep now.Your mommy is waiting for you in bed.She know that you can't sleep without her.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom