What's new

Pakistan Nuclear & Missile Project/Program and Capability ahead of Indias (US Report)

YouTube - Indian Missile Test Fails

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

YouTube - Indian nuclear test failure - Part 1
The first video has been posted several times in PDF and every time it has been proved fake. Two seperate videos have been merged to create it. You can search the Jokes thread in PDF as both videos- fake and original one were posted there earlier. I should say use your talent in right way leaving this habit to fool everyone. Because it the end it is you- will be proved a FOOL.

People just calm down. There are several other threads related to Pakistan and indian nuclear capability and delivery systems, please read them before. So there is no need to create a new thread everytime.

We all know very well the capabilities of the both countries and already discussed it in the past. Pakistan have a clear edge over India in this field bcz it's our main deterrence for self defence. india has a greater conventional power with it's bigger Armed forces For this Pakistan has to choose to have a far better capable nuclear arsenal to counter it's arch rival.

So please avoid flamming and meanless comments. If you have something usefull then lets discuss upon it otherwise spare the useless BS.:argh:

Just the right way for america to win by saying such things so that India can built a large arsenal against China

We are not fooled by DRDO. It is Pakistani population by your army establishment. We are happy that DRDO and GOI do not hide any failure. It gives credibility to their claim about successes. If you use your brain you can understand failure is an integral part of any experiment. But Pakistan is an exception as they never disclose any failure. If your country is so advanced in nuclear research, it should be seen in the civil nuclear power segment too. Give some time to find your status in it. You claim your missile tech is very advance but in reality you can not even make a standard car or a rail engine. Now think who is being fooled.

First I thought that only DODO is making you people fool.But now I am convinced that your media is also playing a big role in making you people Blind and Dumb. Now when we are Exporting buses to middle east you still believe your biased media that pakistan cannot make a standard car.:rolleyes: .Sometimes I wonder how you indians can't use the usefulthing like internet to clear the biased clouds in your mind about Pakistan.When you indians will use your Internet connection to see the outerworld&compare it to your cave like mentality .When you people will see the light of reality which your media is not letting to reach you.Sometimes I wonder! :angel:

even I accept that Pakistan has good nuclear arsenal and could be ahead of India in terms of Nuclear warhead.
Coming to missile scenario, I think again Pakistan could be ahead of us.

It would be better for us Indians to increase our civil nuclear power rather than building bombs to kill, we are not Pakistan centric.
Finally we have to launch the second strike after getting a hit or two, so keeping that in mind we have readied our mechanism to deal with Pakistan. So no worries, just watch their move.

First I thought that only DODO is making you people fool.But now I am convinced that your media is also playing a big role in making you people Blind and Dumb. Now when we are Exporting buses to middle east you still believe your biased media that pakistan cannot make a standard car.:rolleyes: .Sometimes I wonder how you indians can't use the usefulthing like internet to clear the biased clouds in your mind about Pakistan.When you indians will use your Internet connection to see the outerworld&compare it to your cave like mentality .When you people will see the light of reality which your media is not letting to reach you.Sometimes I wonder! :angel:
Enlighten me ........showing which buses you are exporting to middle east. I will change my mind thanking you....And the news about rail engines has been discussed in pdf itself few months ago and many respected Pak members demanded GOI should make effort to build them at home rather than buying from China or USA...(the thread was about Railway authority rejecting Chinese engine for poor performance).

Before boasting about Pak nuclear tech try to have a look in civil nuclear sectors of both countries and technology being used there....as it will give better idea about the progress of nuclear research than the speculation of western or Pakistani or Indian experts.....

Hinopak is a japanese company with production centre in pakistan.It is a fact that no pakistani company is producing even a simple car where as buses and cars of indian companies are not only produced,but also exported.also indian vehicle manufacturers have acquired 6-7 international brands which includes jaguar,land rover,daewoo heavy vehicles etc.Now who is living in cave mentality?About using internet just go through some indian and pakistani forums and you can clearly see who distrust internet media outlets and even google!accusing all them as grand conspiracy against their nation.DRDO making people fool?you can see drdo proudly announcing every failures in front of media,have any pakistani research centres ever ever announced their failures,like usa,russia,india and most others do?
On topic,india should propogate this news of pakistan having more nukes more and more,not just in toi but in international media too.Pay some experts to announce how superior pakistan's nukes are so that no one will accuse us of having more nuclear reactors,nuclear deals with other countries etc.

this is an another well made piece of crap :hitwall:

and we are some of the great National Security Advisors who knows each and every thing about our nuclear strength.

Nuclear war in reality may not happen but here it will definitely happen.

Big Deal ....
coz both countires can send each other to stone age with their nuke ..
if Pakistan has better delivery grt for them ...

i think the point here is can we deliver the nukes or not ..
yup we can ....

so ok we die 5 minutes b4 u grt ..
still see ya all in hell....

:coffee:

Hinopak is a japanese company with production centre in pakistan.It is a fact that no pakistani company is producing even a simple car where as buses and cars of indian companies are not only produced,but also exported.also indian vehicle manufacturers have acquired 6-7 international brands which includes jaguar,land rover,daewoo heavy vehicles etc.Now who is living in cave mentality?About using internet just go through some indian and pakistani forums and you can clearly see who distrust internet media outlets and even google!accusing all them as grand conspiracy against their nation.DRDO making people fool?you can see drdo proudly announcing every failures in front of media,have any pakistani research centres ever ever announced their failures,like usa,russia,india and most others do?
On topic,india should propogate this news of pakistan having more nukes more and more,not just in toi but in international media too.Pay some experts to announce how superior pakistan's nukes are so that no one will accuse us of having more nuclear reactors,nuclear deals with other countries etc.

O Really????
Yes you are right no pakistani company is producing a standard car "BUT ONLY IN INDIAN MEDIA"
Now tell me should I give you these slaps on your face???
But before giving them to you I am humbly requesting you to please give some share of these to your media.
Adam Revo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Revo, Pakistan’s first ‘national’ car launched
ADAM - REVO First Pakistani Car.... - PakWheels Forums

Hinopak is a japanese company with production centre in pakistan
Yes Hino pak is a Japanese company with production centres in pakistan but i think your Media has told you that no pakistani work there and ALIENS are the administrators of these production centres:rolleyes:& i think i am 100% write
About using internet just go through some indian and pakistani forums and you can clearly see who distrust internet media outlets and even google
And you are saying this on a Pakistani DEFENCE forum Who have a India defence section where members from india enjoy discussion about there country's DEFENCE with no interference from pakistani counterparts.
Well can I say the same thing ON ANY INDIAN FORUM RELATED TO DEFENCE??? Ohh Sorry! I Remember that "PAKISTANIS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN INDIAN FORUMS BECAUSE I THINK THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO DISTURB THEM WHILE BASHING& THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO WAKE THEM UP FROM DAY DREAMING:woot:.

Well buddy I am very grateful to you that you have ENLIGHTENED me that who is living in CAVE mentality & who is fully utilizing Internet media Outlets.Thanks alot buddy

Last edited:
Enlighten me ........showing which buses you are exporting to middle east. I will change my mind thanking you....
Hinopak to export buses to UAE | business-news | highlights
Are you enlightened??? & i think you are.Well no need of thanks its my job to enlighten you people
And the news about rail engines has been discussed in pdf itself few months ago and many respected Pak members demanded GOI should make effort to build them at home rather than buying from China or USA...(the thread was about Railway authority rejecting Chinese engine for poor performance).
And there are also many threads on PDF who says that pakistan do make Railway engines
Pakistan Locomotive Factory, Risalpur
The Pakistan Locomotive Factory at Risalpur, a public spread on an area of 251 acres (102 ha), was put into service in 1993 with the collaboration of Government of Japan at a total cost of Rs.2284.00 million, including a foreign exchange component of Rs.1496.00 million. The factory can produce two diesel-electric locomotives per month on single-shift basis, but this can be doubled by introducing a second working shift. The factory is equipped with the state-of-the-art equipment which can be employed in the building of diesel-electric locomotives of suitable horsepower, as well as electric locomotives with minor adjustments.[11]

Since 1993, twenty three PHA-20 type 2,000 hp (1,491 kW) diesel-electric locomotives have rolled out of the factory.[11] The ongoing project of 3,000 hp (2,237 kW) AGE-30 diesel-electric locomotives is at the verge of its completion, which is a milestone in the history of the factory.[11] Apart from manufacturing new locomotives, the Pakistan Locomotive Factory has also successfully rehabilitated five diesel-electric locomotives of GRU-20 Type and manufactured other various spares/components for railway maintenance divisions and rehabilitation projects.
]Pakistan Railways - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
& this matter of Railway engines has been discussed so many times on PDF.Every time indians rant about railway engines as they have not made them but have invented them.
And by the way that thread was related to the chinese engines in our inventry & discussion was about replacing chinese engines in our inventry with good quality and "high powered engines" and their manufacturing in pakistan.
And its GOP not GOI.

Yes you should propagate this news more & more so that everyone in the world will understand that having a small country & small population doesn't weaken you but you can still live with dignity & on terms of parity with your bigger rival by having a strong Aim of defending your nation.

Yes you should propagate this news more&more so that everyone in the world will understand that having big mass&big population doesn't mean that you are big in EVERYTHING.:sniper:

O Really????
Yes you are right no pakistani company is producing a standard car "BUT ONLY IN INDIAN MEDIA"
Now tell me should I give you these slaps on your face???
But before giving them to you I am humbly requesting you to please give some share of these to your media.
Adam Revo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Revo, Pakistan’s first ‘national’ car launched
ADAM - REVO First Pakistani Car.... - PakWheels Forums
Did not I say standard Car???? The company 'Adam Motors' is defunct as it could not sell it product....You say DODO for DRDO...find a nick name for your industry too as it can not sell product even in Pakistan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom