What's new

Pakistan Nuclear & Missile Project/Program and Capability ahead of Indias (US Report)

@kaku1

You tell me this - a Repost of Video, what Westerners claim:

I already said, be remain happy at your home with this crappy video until your missile tech. gap busted. I think it never going to busted, the people who dont believe in facts, always remain in dream, like the USSR was before 70s.

Pak found another KGB for its people.

I already said, be remain happy at your home with this crappy video until your missile tech. gap busted. I think it never going to busted, the people who dont believe in facts, always remain in dream, like the USSR was before 70s.

Pak found another KGB for its people.

Its not the claim of Pakistani Nuclear and Missile Capability by Pakistanis themselves, its the claim of Indians and Westerns about superior Pakistani technology. And there is no shame if China comes out and say we helped Pakistan, but precisely its open domain like the help in JF17 JV or Al Khalid MBT between China and Pakistan or Civilian Nuclear reactors.

Pakistanis made the Atomic bombs, Ballistic Missile and Cruise Missile itself. AQK took nevertheless blue prints from Netherlands but it was Pakistanis who made the far advanced technology. Indian slaves denying a fact, only makes Pakistanis more proud how jealous you are. I openly ask any Chinese to come as a friend and claim, Pakistani Nuclear tech and Missile tech is from China, without a doubt we bought Chinese M-11 or M-9 and we have kept the names as such Chinese but not all the rest.

Its not the claim of Pakistani Nuclear and Missile Capability by Pakistanis themselves, its the claim of Indians and Westerns about superior Pakistani technology. And there is no shame if China comes out and say we helped Pakistan, but precisely its open domain like the help in JF17 JV or Al Khalid MBT between China and Pakistan or Civilian Nuclear reactors.

Pakistanis made the Atomic bombs, Ballistic Missile and Cruise Missile itself. AQK took nevertheless blue prints from Netherlands but it was Pakistanis who made the far advanced technology. Indian slaves denying a fact, only makes Pakistanis more proud how jealous you are. I openly ask any Chinese to come as a friend and claim, Pakistani Nuclear tech and Missile tech is from China, without a doubt we bought Chinese M-11 or M-9 and we have kept the names as such Chinese but not all the rest.

Bro, are you a 10 yr kid?

@AsianUnion BTW, one thing, Did IBN 7 or American know anything about the Indian missile or Pak missile program, besides from launching videos and outer structures?

@AsianUnion BTW, one thing, Did IBN 7 or American know anything about the Indian missile or Pak missile program, besides from launching videos and outer structures?

Go ask American and Indians, what they know and what they donot.

I believe US has enough knowledge since Pakistanis have been showing the tech in IDEAS Defence Exhibition for quite a while now, and the NOTAM tracers of Missile launches is a good queue to understanding how far a missile goes and hits the target and whether, what Pakistan claims on tv and newspapers is as accurate as through satellite data captured while a test launch is being made.

@AsianUnion Leave this, next time when Pak able to launch 10 sat at a time, and able to launch 50 Kg sat to LEO, I will accept Pak is ahead of India, even if India done that in 80s and in 2006.

@AsianUnion Leave this, next time when Pak able to launch 10 sat at a time, and able to launch 50 Kg sat to LEO, I will accept Pak is ahead of India, even if India done that in 80s and in 2006.

I personally think you have ZERO knowledge about Pakistani Nuclear tech or Ballistic and Cruise Missile technology. If you would have known fully, you wont be claiming such ignorance, precisely what the Americans and Indians media outlets and strategists have been saying about Pakistani Superior technology doesn't make you believe, nothing will ever. So you can live in ur cuckoo nest forever.

Pakis tech will grow.

Ok, be remain happy with your superior tech. But we still try to achieve and become successful, in every mark that Pak even doesnt think about it. GN, sweet dreams.

I personally think you have ZERO knowledge about Pakistani Nuclear tech or Ballistic and Cruise Missile technology. If you would have known fully, you wont be claiming such ignorance, precisely what the Americans and Indians media outlets and strategists have been saying about Pakistani Superior technology doesn't make you believe, nothing will ever. So you can live in ur cuckoo nest forever.
Nice, I love my cuckoo nest.

Pakis tech will grow.

The only area where Pakistan is ahead of India right now is subsonic cruise missile .

Rest every major dept. we are fairly ahead of you .

Lets see how long Pak can maintain superiority over India in the subsonic cruise missile regime .

Pakistan Ahead of india in Nukes

OK, now what?
Now you get jealous

You just have 7 posts to your credit and one of them already reported. That's not a good way to start your journey here.

I am convinced you are a hopeless and good-for-nothing kid and I am not going to waste any more time on you.
and what about you..-1 rating vs 0 plus rating.. Hypocrite

technology is only one factor. the opportuniry and intent make them legitimate threat.
displayimage.php

Modern world is now even more modern than last 30 years. We Pakistani's may have the Nuclear capability but why always rely on nuclear weapons to threaten other countries ? we have heavy delivery systems like Shaheen and Ghauri missiles which can carry 2000kg payload. Imagine if instead of saving space of these missiles with loss of few hundred km range they can carry around 5000 to 6000kg of payload. Imagine designing a conventional bomb like FOB or MOB of Russia and America which are conventional bombs with no radioactive issues after dropped some where we can create these bombs which have >= 300m of blast radius with impact and shock wave radius to 600m. Wouldn't that be more than enough ? to cause destruction to enemy without doing something that can cause damage to environment for years to come ?

Back
Top Bottom