What's new

Pakistan Nuclear Forces

FmLntsLWIAAkXGR

`Flash Back....

Former Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Zafarullah Khan Jamali visiting "Khan Research Laboratories (KRL)", Kahutta.

317779873_214000374398185_6855352625410930828_n.jpg

Former US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo has revealed in his book that back in February 2019, Pakistan and India were on brink of a nuclear war. When India conducted Air strikes in Balakot and Pakistan responded by shooting down two Indian fighter planes and capturing a pilot.

Pompeo received a call from an Indian counterpart who's name is not mentioned, "He believed the Pakistanis had begun to prepare their nuclear weapons for a strike. India, he informed me, was contemplating its own escalation," Mr Pompeo writes. So US had to intervene to avert the nuclear war in South Asia.

Former US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo has revealed in his book that back in February 2019, Pakistan and India were on brink of a nuclear war. When India conducted Air strikes in Balakot and Pakistan responded by shooting down two Indian fighter planes and capturing a pilot.

Pompeo received a call from an Indian counterpart who's name is not mentioned, "He believed the Pakistanis had begun to prepare their nuclear weapons for a strike. India, he informed me, was contemplating its own escalation," Mr Pompeo writes. So US had to intervene to avert the nuclear war in South Asia.
Pure BS.

The Strategic Syndicate
https://twitter.com/TheSyndicate09
@TheSyndicate09

"𝘼𝙗𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙞-𝙄" [Hatf-II] is a Pakistani single-stage solid fueled [𝐍𝐮𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞] SRBM (Short Range Ballistic Missile). It has a mass of almost 1750 kg & has a range of 280 km with 500 kg Warhead 450 km with 300 kg Warhead It is launched from TEL.

Different TELs of Shaheen-1 missile.

"𝙂𝙝𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙞-𝙄" [Hatf-V] is a Pakistani single-stage liquid fueled Surface to Surface MRBM (Medium Range Ballistic Missile). It has a range of 1,300 km to 1,500 km, mass of almost 15,850 kg & can carry a warhead [Conventional or Nuclear] of 700 kg. It is launched from TEL.

In previous years would have an interest, with the Faujeets being exposed, I see the nuc capability more of a chain around the peoples neck. If Pak was not a nuc state faujeets wouldn’t wield so much power, nor would the US care a monkeys about the country.. and maybe we would be successful in reclaiming the country from the corrupt generals…

Propaganda.. Israel and India both have hundreds of nuc warheads , Pak may be above North Korea, but no way it has more than India and Israel…
Israel’s nuc capability is massively under quoted as is India’s. Given Indian industrial and technological capability, I would put it just below China in terms of no’s of weapons..

made by civilian scientists and engineers
and now controlled and taken credit for by faujis

The Nuclear Security Index (NSI) 2023, which ranks the security of nuclear materials worldwide, has upgraded Pakistan’s status.

1689856469521.png

Back
Top Bottom