What's new

Pakistan needs more nukes?

I dont understand this bro.

You want Pakistan to claw back conventional parity via tac nukes?

India is very clear. We do not make the differentiation between a tactical strike versus a strategic one.

Nor do we make the differentiation between civilian Indian nuclear casualties and military ones.

Or Indian soil, or foreign, or our own waters or international waters.

A nuclear strike, a nuclear launch, will bring retaliation.

And it will not be measured or pro-rated per the decision of the enemy.

I was not speaking in the context of a first strike... My point is, suppose a conventional conflict escalates to a nuclear one. Both india and pakistan exchanges their strategic nuclear weapons to major military bases (perhaps some to major cities). What happens after that?

The fact is, India would still have significant military and economic capability in that situation. Pakistan less so. In that situation, the only way for pakistan to show some resistance would be to use tactical nuclear weapons during battlefield combat.

I was not speaking in the context of a first strike... My point is, suppose a conventional conflict escalates to a nuclear one. Both india and pakistan exchanges their strategic nuclear weapons to major military bases (perhaps some to major cities). What happens after that?

The fact is, India would still have significant military and economic capability in that situation. Pakistan less so. In that situation, the only way for pakistan to show some resistance would be to use tactical nuclear weapons during battlefield combat.

But India would be weakened and ripe for a kicking from China. just a thought

But India would be weakened and ripe for a kicking from China. just a thought

Yes, that is a big danger for India. It would be too easy for China to capitalise on the opportunity considering the fact that there would be no place for UN or international diplomacy when a nuclear war has just occurred in south asia.

In that sense, we can consider China to be a stabilizing factor for south asia. While China has little direct enmity with India and its border disputes can be solved quite easily, China would be sure to capitalize in such an opportunity considering how aggressive China is in South China Sea at the moment.

Yes, that is a big danger for India. It would be too easy for China to capitalise on the opportunity considering the fact that there would be no place for UN or international diplomacy when a nuclear war has just occurred in south asia.

In that sense, we can consider China to be a stabilizing factor.

LOL don't go by China fanboy accounts, the Chinese are mature and smart enough not to escalate a regional war into something much bigger.

India's no first use policy states that a nuke attack on India or Indian interests will be replied with unprecedented retaliation and not a measured one.

LOL don't go by China fanboy accounts, the Chinese are mature and smart enough not to escalate a regional war into something much bigger.

At present that is true. China wouldn't dare to initiate any conflict in South Asia. However, the situation we are talking about here is after a major strategic nuclear exchange has taken place between India and pakistan.

Its good that Pakistan is building more nukes :tup: while world is cutting it down :tdown:.

Imagine a scenario IF some aliens attacks earth and we want to blow their mother-ship with nukes and we run out of enough nukes because the world cut its arsenal.

At that time Pakistan can lend a few from their huge stockpiled nukes and save the world from Invasion and can become the next superstar in Arab world and the rest of the world too.

Go Pakistan go.... we need more... like 10000+ or so.. :pakistan::pakistan:

At present that is true. China wouldn't dare to initiate any conflict in South Asia. However, the situation we are talking about here is after a major strategic nuclear exchange has taken place between India and pakistan.

exactly the point.

Its good that Pakistan is building more nukes :tup: while world is cutting it down :tdown:.

Imagine a scenario IF some aliens attacks earth and we want to blow their mother-ship with nukes and we run out of enough nukes because the world cut its arsenal.

At that time Pakistan can lend a few from their huge stockpiled nukes and save the world from Invasion and can become the next superstar in Arab world and the rest of the world too.

Go Pakistan go.... we need more... like 10000+ or so.. :pakistan::pakistan:

But Sparky we will need lots of Pizza vans to transport them in. btw I did not realise India was cutting down??

China has enough bigger enemies to bother about, who might witness an opening and want to get in as well.

China has enough bigger enemies to bother about, who might witness an opening and want to get in as well.

you reckon America will take China on for India lol

Mighty dragon, black eagle, bumpy tortoise .. there are many of the Pizza vans coming up soon.:partay:

I like it can you imagine we order pizza and get a nuke. buy one get one free lol

you reckon America will take China on for India lol

I like it can you imagine we order pizza and get a nuke. buy one get one free lol

u reckon China will take on India for Pakistan?? lol

Back
Top Bottom