What's new

Pakistan needs more nukes?

This is what i am saying if we are to fall then we are going to take you all with us. Na kheddan day na khedan deian day.:lol:
Not seriously buddy . You can do damage to a greater extent but remember your size is small and you can be easily destroyed but 100 nukes are not enough for us considering our size . You should have nukes something similar to 300+ to wipe us completely and for you to survive . Remember that we will soon have BMD also and your missiles are not always reliable but where as we use Rafales for delivering nukes . and a nuke war happens only after we gain air superiority over you .

Hello everyone,

Just a general question: Why Pakistan develops more nuclear weapons?

According to most estimates it already possess more than 50 nuclear bombs which are more than enough to deter India from any military campaign. The proofs are India's restraint in the Kargil Crisis, in the 2002 tension after the terror attack against the Indian parliament house in New Delhi, after 26/11 terror attack in Mumbai, and in the crisis of 1990.

Developing more nuclear weapons requires building an expensive plutonium programme: nuclear powers, nuclear fuel fabrication facilities and of course plutonium processing facility. Furthermore, it requires developing long-range missiles in equivalence to a satellite/space programme and tactical nuclear weapons for use against India's conventional forces. Pakistan has no extra money to spend around and all these nuclear capabilities cost a lot of money. Some of the nuclear infrastructure could be used for producing electricity but clearly most of the nuclear programme is design to developing nuclear weapons.
Any ideas will be welcomed.
The answer to ure simple but lengthy question is so simple and small is that "We Love Nuklear Weapons more than our lives".......:D

can we call a truce and stop the nonsence of bombing each other.
I once tought this troll thread will die, but to my surprice there are enough morons on both the side of the borders who are ready to talk sh$t all year long 24/7

The answer to ure simple but lengthy question is so simple and small is that "We Love Nuklear Weapons more than our lives".......:D
you can sleep next to a nuclear war head when your government gives them in the ration shop.
I really get annoyed when some statements such as the above are made, the post might be sarcastic but yet it annoys

Why? You can cover most of India with a range of 2,000km.
Who knows the future ? maybe in Future if India tries to run away from us and tries to take refuge in Antarctica so we need to hit them over there too ....Thats why we might be needing ICBM of 12000Km range to get there. So we need to prepare everything right now.....:D

OMG, nukes are very dangerous. This is just half KT while Pakistakisn have around 45 KT.
India created very Bad and fil-th culture of Nuclear weapon. Pakistan never wanted Nuclear weapon.
It was India who did dirty job in 1974 and created great threat for Pakistan.

Then again 1998, India blasted it First. Pakistan only detonated it as response ...

India got it coz ur deeper than ocean & higher than the mountain friend china had it ,which it could provide you anytime:azn:

Typical one line troll . If we attack you first you cant do any thing . You neither have size to resist nuclear attack nor Nuke Sub with SLBM .

Then you will see return gifts from Israel , US and NATO :P (kidding)

Troll ? I have seen your off topic crap in threads , dont get me started ...

What do you thought would happen if Pakistan is destroyed ? Will we spare you ? :azn:

Yes you had everything to attack us first in '87 and '02 and yet you Threatened , Mobilized and Backed off - not to mention lost 800 soldiers without us firing a single bullet :rofl: ... Speaks volumes about your capability to harm my country ... What the **** could you do after Mumbai Attack ? ... Nobody needs size to resist nuclear attack , that is what Second Strike Capability is for :azn:

Hello everyone,

Just a general question: Why Pakistan develops more nuclear weapons?

According to most estimates it already possess more than 50 nuclear bombs which are more than enough to deter India from any military campaign. The proofs are India's restraint in the Kargil Crisis, in the 2002 tension after the terror attack against the Indian parliament house in New Delhi, after 26/11 terror attack in Mumbai, and in the crisis of 1990.

Developing more nuclear weapons requires building an expensive plutonium programme: nuclear powers, nuclear fuel fabrication facilities and of course plutonium processing facility. Furthermore, it requires developing long-range missiles in equivalence to a satellite/space programme and tactical nuclear weapons for use against India's conventional forces. Pakistan has no extra money to spend around and all these nuclear capabilities cost a lot of money. Some of the nuclear infrastructure could be used for producing electricity but clearly most of the nuclear programme is design to developing nuclear weapons.

Any ideas will be welcomed.

Why do Great Britain and France have hundreds of nuclear weapons - who is threatening them?

Why are people only bothered by Pakistan? Either no country has nukes or everyone should be allowed to have them.

All these posts about "destroying" one another !!

Neither of us can be "destroyed" by a couple of hundred nukes. We would need hundreds of thermo-nuclear weapons to reach that stage. A city like Karachi, Mumbai or Delhi would need to bombed by 2-4 thermo-nukes each.

But just a few nukes in the right locations can create havoc and that is all that will be required. The economy will begin to falter from the first strike itself. Agriculture will be destroyed by the radiation and fallout. People will either die directly because of the bombs, or indirectly because of radiation and starvation/famine.

So do we need more bombs: Yes.
Why: To possess sufficient deterrence.

Yes , I know you will be glad to lose a billion people for a couple of IBG's ! :rofl:

Only if you are willing to lose 200 million first.

If you launch, your best and only chance lies in launching them all. You will not get a second chance.

But then, if you try to launch all, you may not get around to getting to launch any.

Delicious conundrum.

Who made your nuclear doctrine by the way ? Were they aware that nukes are last resort weapons ? :azn:

Gen. Sundarji. Read up on him and what expert experts have to say about his military strategem. Definitely not on par with your brilliant minds though - going to war with tac nukes with less than 200 strategic nukes to back you up.

That too in component form.

Not to mention no second strike ability.

^^^^^
Pakistan has officially announced to the whole world, it's second strike capability in the form of NSFC. :pakistan:

3221.jpg

Not to mention no second strike ability.
I don't understand from where you ''pseudo defense experts'' have got the idea that second strike capabilities in nuclear warfare, only rely on naval strategic forces? Instead of advising others to look up, i suggest you educate yourself on the topic first.

^^^^^
Pakistan has officially announced to the whole world, it's second strike capability in the form of NSFC. :pakistan:
The world already knows that we have the second strike capabilities from land, NSFC signifies expanding the scope of second strike capabilities to water bodies; oceans/seas

As far as i know, largest Pakistani nuclear bomb tested is 45kt..To maintain enough deterrence with such yield (45kt) Pakistan needs more than 100 imo..
There is a good simulation here..Take a look..
NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein
I dont know if the results are precise but might give you an idea

So our 45K won't even kill half of Dehli?

Back
Top Bottom