What's new

Pakistan needs ICBM

Cool down, You just found out yesterday, does not mean PN also found out about it yesterday. This was no secret for PN

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

Here is the documentary for you people

For the fanboys, "Capability disclosed is capability lost". Half the war is won when your enemy does not know what you will bring to the war, because then then can't prepare for that.

Cool down, You just found out yesterday, does not mean PN also found out about it yesterday. This was no secret for PN

For the fanboys, "Capability disclosed is capability lost". Half the war is won when your enemy does not know what you will bring to the war, because then then can't prepare for that.
Sometimes you have to disclose some of your capabilities. For instance if we test a 7000 KM range Ballistic Missile we can basically then tell Mauritius to end this drama and shut down the Indian base there or other wise it would be considered a legitimate target. I mean Mauritius country.

After losing investment in afghanistan to weaken pakistan now pajeet is wasting money in mauritius to portray himself as a emerging super power like china :lol:
It's no surprise we have the ICBM capability . We already have enough missiles to reach each and every corner of Bharat mataa and to penetrate her all three holes.

It's all show - and no go. News to boost morale of electronic coolies so they contribute to HSS/RSS US fund in dollars. Major source of money for Modi apparatus.

All in a bid by Modi bhai to win the next Elek-sun and steal a few more hundred Billion dollars... 8-)

Pakistan does not need ICBM to attack India. ICBN can only allow you to bring the USA and Russia into the scope of attack……
That's a bad idea.
THAT IS VERY GOOD WAY TO SAY TO USE GFUS
WITH OUT ICBM PAKISTAN IS VERY WEEK

Their country they have the right to rent their territory to anyone for a price, who are we to tell them to not do it? We can't even influence Iran or Afghanistan to not let Indians use their territory for terrorism in Pakistan despite our unwavering support and favour to them for almost four decades.

Sometimes you have to disclose some of your capabilities. For instance if we test a 7000 KM range Ballistic Missile we can basically then tell Mauritius to end this drama and shut down the Indian base there or other wise it would be considered a legitimate target. I mean Mauritius country.

Their country they have the right to rent their territory to anyone for a price, who are we to tell them to not do it? We can't even influence Iran or Afghanistan to not let Indians use their territory for terrorism in Pakistan despite our unwavering support and favour to them for almost four decades.
Then we have the right to wipe them out in case of war.

All Pakistan needs is leadership with a lot of backbone. Rest will follow. And I mean more backbone than the current one... :enjoy:

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

India has given us the pretext. We must use the opportunity. Its development could also assist us in developing our own SLV at any point in the future.

We have this capability and have already announced it officially by previous Defence Minister in one if his speech in front of international delegation of many countries participated in previous IDEAS exhibition.
Thats good news. Do you have a link?

One thing we can rely on is Indian stupidity...it will never change

Under current political climate there is no need for us to make such a move... Let's prove ourselves industrially, Economically first. Getting out of the FATF grey list first.
Secondly, there was news of an ICBM called Tipu I read atleast 3,4 years back.
Thirdly countermeasures as slbm and slcm equipped conventional subs.
New vessels for the navy with the best anti-air missiles money could buy making an umbrella across our coastal belt.
I have a feeling that we might have an ICBM hidden somewhere but there is no need to test it.
In short we don't need that kind of attention on us for now

Back
Top Bottom