What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

There is no HHQ-10.
FL-3000N is for export, while HQ-10 for PLAN.
@Akh1112 is correct ... PLAN nomenclature dictates HHQ instead of HQ, which is reserved for the PLAGF. As such, HQ-10 should really be called HHQ-10 (红旗-10).

China's success is knowledge and excellence in key competencies in areas that define the next 20 years of growth segments. The number of Chinese students going abroad and seeking higher degrees was at one point phenomenal. There were annually 250,000 Chinese students studying in US, India has about 25,000 and we had about 2,000 back in 88' when i was in US and this number was growing.

Imperial College London, at one point, had to redo its entire kitchen to cater for Chinese food since they had so many Chinese students seeking degrees there. And they used to come for a two years masters and end up doing two master in two years!!

No country in the entire human history has progressed so much in such a short time!!! ye log khate kia hain?? Agar koe real khalaee makhlooq hai tu woh Chinese hain!!!
when i spoke to Chinese, i find out that they still remember the days of great famine and are humbled by it..they know that work brings money and money brings prosperity ..they are classical business mind/materialist people now....one of the reasons why the communist party has support in china is stability..Chinese popular quote is that you cant buy rice with democracy..they have accepted the system simply because it works(no matter how corrupt some people at the top are)

when i spoke to Chinese, i find out that they still remember the days of great famine and are humbled by it..they know that work brings money and money brings prosperity ..they are classical business mind/materialist people now....one of the reasons why the communist party has support in china is stability..Chinese popular quote is that you cant buy rice with democracy..they have accepted the system simply because it works(no matter how corrupt some people at the top are)
as a Chinese. I do not think so.

The same is democracy. The United States is advanced and powerful. India is poor and backward.
The same is dictatorship. Singapore rich. North Korea is poor.

So I think it has something to do with a country’s ability and IQ. Some countries are very incompetent. They are highly corrupt, poor, hungry, malnutrition, low IQ, lack of electricity, no running water, Life expectancy and literacy rate are even lower than North Korea. The urbanization rate is even lower than Bangladesh (the least developed country in the world). Whether they are democratic or not.

so, Incompetence is just incompetence. There is no reason. no excuse. No explanation needed.

as a Chinese. I do not think so.

The same is democracy. The United States is advanced and powerful. India is poor and backward.
The same is dictatorship. Singapore rich. North Korea is poor.

So I think it has something to do with a country’s ability and IQ. Some countries are very incompetent. They are highly corrupt, poor, hungry, malnutrition, low IQ, lack of electricity, no running water, Life expectancy and literacy rate are even lower than North Korea. The urbanization rate is even lower than Bangladesh (the least developed country in the world). Whether they are democratic or not.

so, Incompetence is just incompetence. There is no reason. no excuse. No explanation needed.
so were Chinese incompetent when great famines killed millions from 1947-70s.? things were good till late 1990s

most historians outside of china state it was due to mao policies

so were Chinese incompetent when great famines killed millions from 1947-70s.? things were good till late 1990s

most historians outside of china state it was due to mao policies
In 1949, the Chinese population of 400 million. In 1976, the Chinese population of 1 billion.

In 1949, Chinese life expectancy of 35 years. In 1976, Chinese life expectancy of 67 years.

Did foreign scholars tell you this?

In 1949, the Chinese population of 400 million. In 1976, the Chinese population of 1 billion.

In 1949, Chinese life expectancy of 35 years. In 1976, Chinese life expectancy of 67 years.

Did foreign scholars tell you this?

ok so its denial

I have had room mates who were from Chinese mainland back in 88' -89' their philosophy on life is so very different from ours. I agree with you fully.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, we as a nation are cynics. All of us are leaders and hate to work as a team. That is the national psyche. Hence this chaos.

Last edited:
all of us are leaders and hate to work as a team. That is the national psyche. Hence this chaos.
Hahaha, a funny fact though.
We Chinese think we are bad at team work as well.:cheesy:

There was/is a popular saying in China: 1 Chinese is a dragon while 1 Japanese is a worm in competition, but 10 Chinese as a group is a worm while 10 Japanese as a group is a dragon.

And even funnier, just 2 weeks ago I read a news from Japan: they claim Japanese is bad at collaboration.

LOL, I guess everyone thinks their country is bad at team work:lol:

Back
Top Bottom