What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

What is the update of those 8 S20s?
No new news. I'm actually trying to recall if there was a steel-cutting ceremony for the first ship in China, but can't. It makes me wonder if they've gone back for a redesign or something (especially as CSIC started proposing single-hull designs).

No new news. I'm actually trying to recall if there was a steel-cutting ceremony for the first ship in China, but can't. It makes me wonder if they've gone back for a redesign or something (especially as CSIC started proposing single-hull designs).

You are right bro I don't think it has even happened yet !!

Submarine building is the top secret in China.
No informations are quite normal.

Attachments

• STEEL CUTTING CEREMONY OF TYPE-054 AP WARSHIP 20-12-18.pdf
    526.4 KB · Views: 79
i think its the 3rd and 4th ship cause steel cutting ceremony of No.2 ship was done few months back . Maybe amid the recent tensions with India , Pakistan navy is needing these ships quick so they are letting China build the rest of them as well .

Great

but we still need to see progress on the 1 and 2

usually from HD and HP we have had floods of photos over the last 10 years who built 30 x Type 054A

yet for Pakistan we have no photos ?

We do not know exact number of ssm as it can be any number

IMG_4654.JPG

Smaller vessels such as fac can carry 2x triple launch tubes and may be heavier vessels can carry 2x quad tubes ??

Also seen 2x6 tubes launcher

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom