What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy Type 054AP Frigates - Update, News & Discussion

Hi,

Somewhat out of topic question, but,
Pakistan is getting
VT-4 and Z-10 tanks for army
J-10. and even J-20 s for AF
Type 54, Type 039 subs and even type 052DL destroyers for Navy
Why china is making us a formidable fighting beast ?
why do u think
and do u think china doing us a favor
or they are just being good businessmen
and who do u think paying for all this stuff
i m leaving alote of questions for u

J-20 s for AF

type 052DL destroyers for Navy
Screenshot_20220109_220914.jpg

Hi,

Pakistan is getting
Hi,

We are barely trying to catch up.

We should have been here 10-15 years ago from where we are today.

We missed our best chances of winning the war by making peace by 2008---if we had taken delivery of a 100 new F16.

Now we are at a crossroads of mutual destruction with no win in sight and peace either.

Who said we are getting J-20? They are not for export.
Hi,

Weapons sale from china to pakistan---is not really an export per say---.

We are not even ready for the JF17 BLK3 yet---and barely ready for the coming J10CP's.

The J20 is available when we are in need of it.

Hi,

We are barely trying to catch up.

We should have been here 10-15 years ago from where we are today.

We missed our best chances of winning the war by making peace by 2008---if we had taken delivery of a 100 new F16.

Now we are at a crossroads of mutual destruction with no win in sight and peace either.
Hi,

But this too much Fire power
If we are able to get 6 052DL destroyers which I think is the next order after 054 frigates and 4 sqd of J-20 and 10 sqd of Azm/J-31/Turkish NG(one of them) then it will be more than enf for India even in the conventional war we can destroy it The question is not about catching up The question is that why we need to put a dynamite into a self collapsing building ? And what the hell we gonna do with 100 Million Hindus ? I mean I can't understand sorry!

Dear what do you think ?
Most of our pilots and sailors even on that time are flying J-20s and sailing in chinese destroyers....You know what.... Isn't it seems the weirdest thing to you that in 4 months our pilots began to fly J-10 like their own fighter jet which is totally an alien machine to them with Chinese softwares....In reality they are testing and flying it since early 2000s and improving it with China.... Nuf sad @MastanKhan should I elaborate more on it ?

Last edited:
Hi,

If we are able to get 6 052DL destroyers which I think is the next order after 054 frigates and 4 sqd of J-20 and 10 sqd of Azm/J-31/Turkish NG(one of them) then it will be more than enf for India even in the conventional war we can destroy it The question is not about catching up The question is that why we need to put a dynamite into a self collapsing building ? And what the hell we gonna do with 100 Million Hindus ? I mean I can't understand sorry!
Bro there is nothing as "too much firepower". The stronger we are the better it is. Also do you have a source suggesting that we will order the type 052D after 054 frigates? Because as far as I know we have no plans to buy destroyers from China. Also not sure about 4 squadrons of J-20. As they are not for export.

Hi,

Dear what do you think ?
Most of our pilots and sailors even on that time are flying J-20s and sailing in chinese destroyers....You know what.... Isn't it seems the weirdest thing to you that in 4 months our pilots began to fly J-10 like their own fighter jet which is totally an alien machine to them with Chinese softwares....In reality they are testing and flying it since early 2000s and improving it with China.... Nuf sad @MastanKhan should I elaborate more on it ?
I don't think the air force is ready for the j20 just yet. I'm pretty sure they would prefer to wait for the Project Azm (now joint venture). J20 also seems a bit of stretch given the current economic climate.

052D no chance. That thing is good but it's very expensive. It costs the Chinese almost $850 mil per ship. That would mean export price is around $1 bill per ship.

Hi,

Weapons sale from china to pakistan---is not really an export per say---.

We are not even ready for the JF17 BLK3 yet---and barely ready for the coming J10CP's.

The J20 is available when we are in need of it.
Hi,

"The J20 is available when we are in need of it". Sir, said who? China has made it clear that it is not going to export J-20 to anyone. Would the Chinese be comfortable selling the J-20 to our US loving establishment? China will not export J-20 to anyone just like US is not selling F-22 to anyone.

Pakistanis need to stop thinking that China is some sort of "online shopping website" Pakistan can order anything it wants. There are weapons in the Chinese military that are off limits to Pakistan.

If we are able to get 6 052DL destroyers which I think is the next order after 054 frigates

Bro the sum to acquire such ships is astronomical. There will be no such order for a number of years, at least until the economy heals and sees good levels of growth.
It's 054A/P, Babur and Jinnah class.

Bro the sum to acquire such ships is astronomical. There will be no such order for a number of years, at least until the economy heals and sees good levels of growth.
$6 billion for the ships alone. With ammo for the ships and its stockpiles, expect it to cross the $7-$8 billion mark.

Who payed for the 054 frigates ? And J-10 ?
These are subsidized products
In some Good words I can explain it as
CPEC project accessories
If China wants arabian sea and corner india, to halt its involvement when it is already engaged with NATO,USA and JAPAN This is the price to payed....He is already paying it....
4 to 6 destroyers are not a difficult task for china They are making a bulk of it just, few months work on a shipyards, despatch few worker.... The AESA radars And other weapon package can be installed by us that is not a problem....We are developing This missiles since last 40 years !

$6 billion for the ships alone. With ammo for the ships and its stockpiles, expect it to cross the $7-$8 billion mark.
We are not going to pay for it

It is as simple as I wrote it

Hi,

Pakistan is getting
To counter Indian hegemony in area and getting engaged so that for China, India has to go two frontal and eventual breakdown.

Hi,

"The J20 is available when we are in need of it". Sir, said who? China has made it clear that it is not going to export J-20 to anyone. Would the Chinese be comfortable selling the J-20 to our US loving establishment? China will not export J-20 to anyone just like US is not selling F-22 to anyone.

Pakistanis need to stop thinking that China is some sort of "online shopping website" Pakistan can order anything it wants. There are weapons in the Chinese military that are off limits to Pakistan.
Hi,

I said so---.

We will get them when we need them---nothing has changed in our relationship with the chinese and our procurement policy---.

There are no weapons off limits to us---it is only our restraint that holds us back---.

Pak military---like it or not---does not go beyond what it can healthily integrate and operate to the best of its ability---. J20 is not a weapon for the Paf at this time.

It needs to learn to use the aesa radar---the LR PL15---the off bore site PL10---the dedicated IRST on the J10's ---so so many things---not to forget the ashm's .

With the aesa radar in the J10's and the BLK3's---the Pl10's and the PL15's---the order of battle has been re-written and it is a long learning process.

Back
Top Bottom