What's new

Pakistan Navy Submarines: A Silent Force to Reckon with!

Guys and i thing India faces danger from submarines even from china. Which has a modern fleet of submarines rite :what:

Indian navy should acquire some anti submarine capability soon :cheers:

i just hope some day all countries in south Asia realize what is required for defensive purposes and stop buying or building more and more dangerous weapons.

Balanced strength? Indian Navy can step on Pakistan without hesitation. What makes you say this "balanced" strength?

EXCUSE ME ! have u been boozing lately?

Pakistan is no maldeves, Srilanka or Nepal.

If Indian Navy'd have a fraction of the confidence that u have of over running PN they'd have done that long ago.

Insurgency? who has the 60 years of non-agression? Pakistan? I think not.

NON-AGRESSION? By non-agression u might be refering to the cowerdly act of ur navy in 1965 war when our navy was challenging your navy in open seas and knocking at your doors by bombing dwarka but ur TALWAR was hiding its head in the sands of okka for its survival like an ostrich.

LCA and MRCA aren't the navy =)

LCA and MRCA shows the potential of your failures so this example is universal and could be quoted everywhere.

Pakistan's submarines are nice i'll admit. Plz look at navtrek's post.

Atleast some part of your post makes sense.

INS Arihant :sniper:

Don't worry, we are notorious for doing miracles once we decide, we started our nuclear programe when u conducted your first nuclear test and we balanced things off when u tested it for the second time.

U started Arjun and we decided to build Al-khalid, we have 600 in service and going to mass produce AK-2(around 3000 aprox) and arjun is still under trials.

U started Prithvi and we came up with Hatf, today almost all of our missiles are in active duty while you have only prithvi in active service.

This time u,ve come up with Arihant, and be sure before you are going to be able to induct it officially, we'll have a better Nuclear sub in our Navy.

I'll advise you one thing...

DON'T DARE TO MESS WITH US...
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
JO RUKAY TO KOH-E-GIRAN THAY HUM, JO CHALAY TO JAN SAY GUZAR GAYE

RAH-E-YAAR HUM NAY QADAM QADAM, TUJHE YADGAR BANA DIYA

PAKISTAN PAINDABAD:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::sniper:

If Indian Navy'd have a fraction of the confidence that u have of over running PN they'd have done that long ago.

We Certainly acknowledge that PN has a great capability, They certainly have a good subs in their arsenal.
But Then a Nuclear Capable Indian Navy too is not having Toys , my dear.

NON-AGRESSION? By non-agression u might be refering to the cowerdly act of ur navy in 1965 war when our navy was challenging your navy in open seas and knocking at your doors by bombing dwarka but ur TALWAR was hiding its head in the sands of okka for its survival like an ostrich.

I wont comment on which many mouths can say a lot , and nither you nor you were present on the day when it happened.

But,
Non Agression is That NONE of the 4 Wars were INITIATED by India.
Non Agression is That No INDIAN KASAB did a Mumbai in Pak.

LCA and MRCA shows the potential of your failures so this example is universal and could be quoted everywhere.

LCA is In Induction and God Knows how you consider MRCA as failure. If u r referring to the delay, then u dont understand that unlike Pak we have varierty of options to choose from , NOT just China . 12 Billion Dollars are Not being spend to buy Potatos.

Don't worry, we are notorious for doing miracles once we decide, we started our nuclear programe when u conducted your first nuclear test and we balanced things off when u tested it for the second time.

You are absolutely Correct Here. I agree That Pak ( wheather by Right or wrong Means ) Has very effectively balanced the Nuclear Capability of India.

But mate, you got to understand , that You Process to Acquire nuclear capabilty is something that has brough you the biggest shame to Your Country as Mr. Kader Khan has really spoiled Pakistan's Name in the whole world.

Yes You have Weapons, but At what cost ?
As On one side India Enjoys the Nuclear Power after Indio-Us Nuclear Deal, while a letter from Khan , Takes The Hero Of Pakistan to be Accused by His own country men.

Here is a 40 Minute Plus Documentry on It. Click Here for The Documentry :

U started Arjun and we decided to build Al-khalid, we have 600 in service and going to mass produce AK-2(around 3000 aprox) and arjun is still under trials.

You are partially correct, Though You Missed out Two points :

#1. Arjun is 100% Indegenious, Unlike Al-Khalid which is a Chinese Product.

#2. Arjun is being Inducted in Indian Army , so its NOT a failed product.

U started Prithvi and we came up with Hatf, today almost all of our missiles are in active duty while you have only prithvi in active service.

India has tested Agni III, and Agni II is in Induction. Plz update Ur GK regarding Indian Milssiles.
While Agini-I is enough for Entire pak is already Inductued.

This time u,ve come up with Arihant, and be sure before you are going to be able to induct it officially, we'll have a better Nuclear sub in our Navy.

I have NO doubt that Pak Cannot do it, as long as China is with Pakistan.
But if Nukes are for Destruction, and as Arihant is for a Second Strike, i strongly feel Pakistan already has enough Power to Do what it wants to with Its Present Nukes Itself.

Well, I Only Wish, None of the Two Countries Mess, be It India or Pakistan, if there is a Nuclear War;
My friend, Me You Our families will be Evaporated by Nukes while the Button Holder will make merry in Bunkers.

Pakistan Zinda Bad and India Zinda Bad !!!

We Certainly acknowledge that PN has a great capability, They certainly have a good subs in their arsenal.
But Then a Nuclear Capable Indian Navy too is not having Toys , my dear.

I wont comment on which many mouths can say a lot , and nither you nor you were present on the day when it happened.

But,
Non Agression is That NONE of the 4 Wars were INITIATED by India.
Non Agression is That No INDIAN KASAB did a Mumbai in Pak.

LCA is In Induction and God Knows how you consider MRCA as failure. If u r referring to the delay, then u dont understand that unlike Pak we have varierty of options to choose from , NOT just China . 12 Billion Dollars are Not being spend to buy Potatos.

You are absolutely Correct Here. I agree That Pak ( wheather by Right or wrong Means ) Has very effectively balanced the Nuclear Capability of India.

But mate, you got to understand , that You Process to Acquire nuclear capabilty is something that has brough you the biggest shame to Your Country as Mr. Kader Khan has really spoiled Pakistan's Name in the whole world.

Yes You have Weapons, but At what cost ?
As On one side India Enjoys the Nuclear Power after Indio-Us Nuclear Deal, while a letter from Khan , Takes The Hero Of Pakistan to be Accused by His own country men.

Here is a 40 Minute Plus Documentry on It. Click Here for The Documentry :

You are partially correct, Though You Missed out Two points :

#2. Arjun is being Inducted in Indian Army , so its NOT a failed product.

India has tested Agni III, and Agni II is in Induction. Plz update Ur GK regarding Indian Milssiles.
While Agini-I is enough for Entire pak is already Inductued.

I have NO doubt that Pak Cannot do it, as long as China is with Pakistan.
But if Nukes are for Destruction, and as Arihant is for a Second Strike, i strongly feel Pakistan already has enough Power to Do what it wants to with Its Present Nukes Itself.

Well, I Only Wish, None of the Two Countries Mess, be It India or Pakistan, if there is a Nuclear War;
My friend, Me You Our families will be Evaporated by Nukes while the Button Holder will make merry in Bunkers.

Pakistan Zinda Bad and India Zinda Bad !!!

I can strongly counter-argue every point in ur above mentioned post brother, but the way u ended ur post on a positive node, i must honour it...:smitten:

I can strongly counter-argue every point in ur above mentioned post brother, but the way u ended ur post on a positive node, i must honour it...:smitten:

Thank You.
Be it in Forum or Battle field The Truth is the same : No Side Gains Anything.
May our Leaderships Realize it and the People of our Countries stay in Peace.

way to go for both sides, the act of strike and counterstrike will be recorded in history book to pass down to future if it is impressive enough to be called typical teaching materials...

Lol... Nations do not become strong or weak by listening to us paper warriors. If in 1965 the Navy did not engage doesn't mean that they were scared. Sometimes you do have to accept and yield to a tactical advantage. Hell its atleast better than napping at Karachi Harbour and getting blown up by missile boats or a sub being taken out by its own mine.

The fact that the Indian Navy is stronger than the PN is universally agreed to since both Navies have different battle tactics. U cannot expect 5 subs and 8 surface vessels to take out 14 subs and 30 surface combatants, however high the "training" is.

How does the MRCA show our failure. First learn what the MRCA programme is. And if it was the case that one failure can be applied universally, even the US and Russia would have gotten nowhere.

The origins of the Hatf etc. are well known. Still there is absolutely no problem as the bottom line is that Pakistan was able to get what it wanted and thats what matters. Similarly, if indigenous programs of India have not met the desired parameters, alternate systems have been procured from abroad. So that fact that you have 600 Khalids mean nothing as they will still be going up against T90's unless that is crap as well.

In the end, each country will procure/manufacture/ JV/ Copy to its own operational requirements. In the end, a country with a military budget 20% of the other will never be able to match the other conventionally. Feel free to disagree.

Guys and i thing India faces danger from submarines even from china. Which has a modern fleet of submarines rite :what:

i just hope some day all countries in south Asia realize what is required for defensive purposes and stop buying or building more and more dangerous weapons.

We wish too, but its India who have to initiate first, coz we procure everything only to counter India and keep minimum force for defence only.

Goos post !!!!
I think Mr "Raja Kavuru " shld have no feelings.

P8I Poseidon, Akula's, Scorpenes, Project975B subs, ATV's, Krivak 3 Stealth Frigates, Kolkata Class Destroyers, follow up order for Ka-28's. 'Nuff said.

We wish too, but its India who have to initiate first, coz we procure everything only to counter India and keep minimum force for defence only.

8 P8I Poseidon, 2 Akula's, 6 Scorpenes, 6 Project975B subs, 4 ATV's, 6 Krivak 3 Stealth Frigates, 3 Kolkata Class Destroyers, 10 upgraded Kilo's, follow up order for Ka-28's. You want to counter that with 3 U214's for which the even the deal has net been signed yet and a couple of F22's and an OHP?

No offence....Sorry to be blunt but both navies have different doctrines and cannot be matched.

8 P8I Poseidon, 2 Akula's, 6 Scorpenes, 6 Project975B subs, 4 ATV's, 6 Krivak 3 Stealth Frigates, 3 Kolkata Class Destroyers, 10 upgraded Kilo's, follow up order for Ka-28's. You want to counter that with 3 U214's for which the even the deal has net been signed yet and a couple of F22's and an OHP?

No offence....Sorry to be blunt but both navies have different doctrines and cannot be matched.

WTF?

You think PN will buy just 3 Type-214?
PN has a initial plan for 12 new submarines excluding the future requirement for nuclear powered submarines.
3 Agosta-90B with Scorpene systems
12 P-3/P-3AEW
6 upgraded OHP anti-sub frigates
4 stealth corvettes
3 new stealth frigates

thats just coming top of my head.

WTF?

You think PN will buy just 3 Type-214?
PN has a initial plan for 12 new submarines excluding the future requirement for nuclear powered submarines.
3 Agosta-90B with Scorpene systems
12 P-3/P-3AEW
6 upgraded OHP anti-sub frigates
4 stealth corvettes
3 new stealth frigates

thats just coming top of my head.

I appreciate your knowledge Growler and the fact that you are one of the senior members of this forum. However the fact remains that all the above mentioned deals for the IN have already been signed / or are indigenous programs except for the Project 975b subs for which an RFP has been issued. When Pakistan does sign these deals and work starts on these platforms, can we consider them as being part of the future PN fleet.

Please correct me if I'm misinformed of the following news:

1) 3 Agosta 90b subs are already in service, with the third having been fitted with the AIP system and the other would be fitted with them as well during their next refit. What is Scorpene systems on a Agosta 90b?

2) The PN as of now has 4 P3C Orion Aircraft with an intended purchase of 6 more which has not yet been decided. Brings the total to 10 if bought.

3) According to Janes the Pakistan Navy placed a formal request to the U.S. for six Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates to augment its surface fleet. These may replace the Type-21s,due to retire between 2010-20, and act as stop-gaps until new-built frigates and corvettes are commissioned. In September 2008 the US Congress approved selling the USS McInerney (FFG-8) to Pakistan with a delivery date of August 2010. No specific dates or approvals have been given for the delivery of the other ships. Also please keep in mind that they are 35 year old ships and only limited upgrades are being performed on them.However there is no doubt of its capabilities.

4) The 4 Stealth Corvettes you are referring to is probably the F22. The first has arrived in Pakistan and the rest are on schedule. There is enough discussion on this subject in its thread. Have already mentioned in my earlier post the the PN is acquiring these.

5) The 3 new Stealth Frigates you are referring to? News is as follows- "According to Janes' IDEAS2004 interview with former Pakistan Navy Chief ex-Admiral Karimullah at least four additional new-built frigates will be acquired by the navy. The new frigate will be larger and superior to the F-22P; it will likely have a better air defence system and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability; and use more advanced sensors, radar and electronics. Kanwa recently reported that the Pakistan Navy has shown recent interest in the Chinese Type 054A frigate. Another potential option could be the TKMS MEKO A-200 frigate." This itself is unconfirmed news and no orders/ RFI's etc have been issued.

I'm not saying that the PN is weak or inefficient. My response was directed at the post:

MZUBAIR
"We wish too, but its India who have to initiate first, coz we procure everything only to counter India and keep minimum force for defence only."

Each Navy has its own doctrine and the Pakistan does not intend to match the IN conventionally due to its defensive posture.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

hmmm before you make SUCH STATEMENTS watch this video and read what YOUR OWN MEDIA is writting as slides under the video..... only 40% indian parts!

Last edited by a moderator:

hmmm before you make SUCH STATEMENTS watch this video and read what YOUR OWN MEDIA is writting as slides under the video..... only 40% indian parts!

Z3nudUfQXwY[/media] - Arjun MBT 1 of 2

Iceman bro... is the Arjun a Pakistani Submarine??? Please post it in the relevant thread.. Lol..:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom