What's new

PAKISTAN NAVY SHIPS: YARMOOK-CLASS CORVETTE

I deally it should be closer to 30-40 surface combatant ships.

We should have at least one warship type that we make at home. So we have room to manoeuvre like JF17 gave breathing space to PAF.

40 major surface vessels is insane for a country like Pakistan.

1) We do not have global committments that we need to send ships all over the world
2) We do not want to, nor can we afford to defeat the IN face to face in the Indian Ocean
3) We have no carriers that need protecting

Essentially all PN needs to do if protect our shipping lanes and coastline. A smart combination of MPAs, Subs and Frigates (like we are doing) should be enough. 40 ships is insane. That would make our navy the size of Australias, who are an island nation!

1) We do not have global committments that we need to send ships all over the world
2) We do not want to, nor can we afford to defeat the IN face to face in the Indian Ocean

Essentially all PN needs to do if protect our shipping lanes and coastline. A smart combination of MPAs, Subs and Frigates (like we are doing) should be enough. 40 ships is insane. That would make our navy the size of Australias, who are an island nation!
Dude we have India as our enemy with 10+ destroyers

Do PAF and PA thinks same about IAF and IA?

Dude we have India as our enemy with 10+ destroyers

Do PAF and PA thinks same about IAF and IA?

So we need to match India (economy 10 times ours) boat for boat!? Do you really think that is at all feasible?

Total dominance of Indian Ocean serves no real purpose for Pakistan. Total dominance of our skys is the difference between life and death for our country. Even Pak Army knows this.

If you have seen future plans of Pak Navy presented by @Rafi you would realise that 40 Ship size Navy is planned by us. Pakistan Navy plans order more Frigates and Corvettes and Destroyers after current order is completed and it's not insane in fact if you would a real power projection that is what you need to have

I deally it should be closer to 30-40 surface combatant ships.

We should have at least one warship type that we make at home. So we have room to manoeuvre like JF17 gave breathing space to PAF.

I think the fourth Ada ship will spin off its own class of frigates which will allow PN to churn out a homemade frigates in good numbers.

If you have seen future plans of Pak Navy presented by @Rafi you would realise that 40 Ship size Navy is planned by us. Pakistan Navy plans order more Frigates and Corvettes and Destroyers after current order is completed and it's not insane in fact if you would a real power projection that is what you need to have

Link to the post by Rafi?

It sounds Hebrew actually. The name/word probably predates Islam.
I never said islam.

I said arab or turkish. Islam is something superior even in china and united states islam is there .

Read my statement again. Could be hebrew yes or better yet aramic which is mother of hebrew he arabic both. Spoken in the time of Abraham peace be upon him.

I never said islam.

I said arab or turkish. Islam is something superior even in china and united states islam is there .

Read my statement again. Could be hebrew yes or better yet aramic which is mother of hebrew he arabic both. Spoken in the time of Abraham peace be upon him.
I put in predates Islam as a reference point. Why are you taking is personally?

I put in predates Islam as a reference point. Why are you taking is personally?
Because there is no mention of any faith in my comment.

Anything about arabs or hebrews is very personal to me, are my brothers and cousins. I am more linked to both parties than either of anyone else.

U used term islam while there was no mention of any branches of faith in my comment. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom