What's new

Pakistan Navy P-3C Orion Thread

by forum member ABBAS ALI HOP forum

Pakistan Navy Lockheed P-3C Orion serial number 88 arrived at Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Base Edinburgh, South Australia on February 7, 2012 after a ten hour flight from Pago Pago, American Samoa, using the call sign Navy Victor Romeo Lima Zero Eight.

Using the same call sign, aircraft departed RAAF Base Edinburgh on February 9, 2012, for the four hour flight to RAAF Base Pearce - Western Australia, a one hour technical stop for refueling before heading off to Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean.

The aircraft will fly to PNS Mehran, Karachi, Pakistan, from there.

Pakistan Navy P-3C serial number 89 arrived at RAAF Base Edinburgh, South Australia on February 11, 2012, after a ten hour flight from Pago Pago, American Samoa, using the call sign Navy Victor Romeo Lima Zero Seven.

Using the same call sign, aircraft departed RAAF Base Edinburgh Wednesday February 15, 2012 for the four hour flight to RAAF Base Pearce, Western Australia, a one hour technical stop for refueling before heading off to Diego Garcia, Indian Ocean.

The aircraft will fly to PNS Mehran, Karachi, Pakistan, from there.

These aircraft followed the same routing as a previous Pakistan Navy Orion delivery flight with serials '86' and '87' which travelled together in late May 2010 with the exception that they over-nighted at RAAF Base Pearce.

Pakistan markings are all grayed out and aircraft wear a small star and bar on the fuselage to act as a flag of convenience for delivery purposes.

Source: AeroTransport Data Bank

so number reach 4 after these two arrived . ok its now become same numbers as before mehran base attacked we have 4 P3-CS

still remember how a lot of members here blamed the US for the destruction of those P3 . so what the argument now?

still remember how a lot of members here blamed the US for the destruction of those P3 . so what the argument now?

sir this contract is early for supply pakistan P3-C and that was really sadest part of naval history of pakistan .i hope they get rid of mehran and go pasni jewani ormara bases now :rolleyes:

there is no free lunch..
obviously the charged pakistan hefty amounts....

sir this contract is early for supply pakistan P3-C and that was really sadest part of naval history of pakistan .i hope they get rid of mehran and go pasni jewani ormara bases now :rolleyes:

or build securti walls/fences and install CCTV..
Even noe you can just walk into the base all the way to runways if you know the area well...Navy hasnt learned from the incident...
Same for Masroor base....I dont know about now..But in late 1990s when MQM was still a threat to the city and peace...I many times just walked into the MAsroor base ... from the tidal lagoons at low tide,and walked out same way..Never got caught.

or build securti walls/fences and install CCTV..
Even noe you can just walk into the base all the way to runways if you know the area well...Navy hasnt learned from the incident...
Same for Masroor base....I dont know about now..But in late 1990s when MQM was still a threat to the city and peace...I many times just walked into the MAsroor base ... from the tidal lagoons at low tide,and walked out same way..Never got caught.

i think they learned a lesson this most important plane should kept in pasni thats empty base has allot of space same for mehran masroor they should build now base east of karachi far away from public damn .also chaklala stationed there saab-2000 and il-78s in highly risk :confused: these bases need to relocate far from cities damn

........I many times just walked into the MAsroor base ... from the tidal lagoons at low tide,and walked out same way..Never got caught.

How do you know you were not being watched ? :azn:

i hope now uverr bases are highly secure
i thing that is clear
that india was behind pns mehran

Thank God ! A much needed replacement at last ... The Navy's the weakest branch of PA at the moment
And needs to be strengthened further ... PN has at last realized that and started some " important " projects ...

The issue is not Mehran or Pasni. Going to Gawadar from Mehran will not set things straight. Realizing that the internal Jihadists are a real threat and not an asset and doing something concrete about it like serious security measures, enhanced perimeter security, training of personnel and equipping them with right equipment will do the trick!

What if BLA strikes at PN in Gawadar than what. Where do we hide next!!! Sir this is not the solution. Dillusional games of blaming all our ills on someone else will not put the genie back in to the bottle but taking the bull by the horns and sorting the problem out will in the end, help us get out of this mess.

The issue is not Mehran or Pasni. Going to Gawadar from Mehran will not set things straight. Realizing that the internal Jihadists are a real threat and not an asset and doing something concrete about it like serious security measures, enhanced perimeter security, training of personnel and equipping them with right equipment will do the trick!

What if BLA strikes at PN in Gawadar than what. Where do we hide next!!! Sir this is not the solution. Dillusional games of blaming all our ills on someone else will not put the genie back in to the bottle but taking the bull by the horns and sorting the problem out will in the end, help us get out of this mess.

i agree with you sir but we need to go out a secure place and then think abut it . we already kept them in public place like mehran . its all sides surrender by homes and loot at pasni 5km from every side you can monitor what moving on earth .we should take steps whatever we can take to keep them secure from hands if these terrorists .again they are coming to mehran ? wow really we got brains ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom