What's new

Pakistan Navy P-3C Orion Thread

No need to worry we have 7 Orions still avialable and I am sure we should be able to get the destroyed Orions replaced in no time

planes can be replaced...valuable lives lost due to the enemies of Pakistan and their despicable actions cannot be replaced. We should avenge their deaths in a collected yet ruthless, merciless fashion .

them and whoever helps them, no matter where they are.

^^ yes I was too thinking that we should not look blindly towards Us but look for the ulternate all around the world who has these toys + who will give this to us...
but as for navy is concerned our army is treating Navy like (sotela bacha) until they accept it as important part of national forces it wont work.
navy has a big spot of curruption (augosta) that makes me worry.

It will be hard finding a large scale supplier nation who will give you credit purchases like the U.S., all the reading I've done on your nation's military seems to indicate that you get subsidized hardware in most cases if you deal with the US.

They will now fit cameras on air-balloons coz they cant defend such big assets ,simple as that

common man is USA also think Elvis is alive and Canadians live in igloos

LOL! Yes and were surprised you have internet service in your mudhut. Jezz its comments such as this that shows how ignorant you are of the culture in the United States.

common man is USA also think Elvis is alive and Canadians live in igloos

Confusing us with Pakistanis? Neither myself or most of my friends entertain conspiricy theories. A good number of my friends are Canadian (most have very nice houses) AND I know that Osama is dead...and wasn't taken with his frozen family to Abbotobad to be defrosted.

After the Lose of Orion how will PN Manage its aerial survaillance

as PN manage in 90s simple answer is if you are brave and you do not feel scared from enemy no problem. look at N.Korea how many P-3C they have?

After the Lose of Orion how will PN Manage its aerial survaillance

as PN manage in 90s simple answer is if you are brave and you do not feel scared from enemy no problem. look at N.Korea how many P-3C they have?

Pakistan still has 9 orions, plus orion basically was a reconniasance aircraft but pakistan upgraded some militarily and turned them into combat aircraft and dont worry mirage pak is going to get 2 more but what the terrorist have coming to them that will be alot more. I heard the next after the attacks the pm constituted a defence comission to POSSIBLY launch another full scale operation and the PM used the words BY ALL MEANS and the 3 service chiefs plus CJCS and ISI head was there...some developments coming up hopefully positive ones

We need another operaion like SWAT in NWA and SWA which are hideouts of these rats. Lets use all means and if some human right groups claim that we killed some Uzbeks, Chechens, Tajik, Afghans, Urghris etc.. we can deal with them later. No foreigners should be allowed to com and make their hideouts a threat to us in our own land.

We need another operaion like SWAT in NWA and SWA which are hideouts of these rats. Lets use all means and if some human right groups claim that we killed some Uzbeks, Chechens, Tajik, Afghans, Urghris etc.. we can deal with them later. No foreigners should be allowed to com and make their hideouts a threat to us in our own land.

wherever they hide, they should be annihilated.....

it isnt just NWA anymore. Those terrorists were speaking in fluent Urdu dialect according the the Commandos. They get small pockets of support and sympathy from different parts of the country.

Well the P3 orions are a wonderful plane, hopefully we will get it replaced its not that expensive just 30-40 million

What matters is that we give due importance to our Navy - as it stops hostile nations from launching an assault and dropping tanks on your cities and soliders

P3 helped in stopping illegal shipment of citizens from neighbor nations into Pakistan, and also stopped piracy

30-40 J11 would also do well for our Navy

Well the P3 orions are a wonderful plane, hopefully we will get it replaced its not that expensive just 30-40 million

What matters is that we give due importance to our Navy - as it stops hostile nations from launching an assault and dropping tanks on your cities and soliders

within the means of the country, the services should be allotted whatever is necessary to meet their basic needs

Air Force will usually get more attention just because before you can air drop those mass quantities of soldiers mech armour and logistical stuff they need air supremacy first.

the Orions are indeed an asset to PN and losing 2 or even 1 is a loss. Will be interesting to see what steps are taken to fill in the gaps. At this point, fail safe security measures should be in place --without a doubt. There was a degree of failure on the part of the security services, especially given previous attacks on Navy personnel not long ago. It must be the same group of miscreants -- namely TTP and LeJ.

we must destroy them

within the means of the country, the services should be allotted whatever is necessary to meet their basic needs

Air Force will usually get more attention just because before you can air drop those mass quantities of soldiers mech armour and logistical stuff they need air supremacy first.

the Orions are indeed an asset to PN and losing 2 or even 1 is a loss. Will be interesting to see what steps are taken to fill in the gaps. At this point, fail safe security measures should be in place --without a doubt. There was a degree of failure on the part of the security services, especially given previous attacks on Navy personnel not long ago. It must be the same group of miscreants -- namely TTP and LeJ.

we must destroy them
InshAllah we will destroy them , like i said before the GOP and PA are taking this more seriously now and very soon inshallah an operation is going to be launched against these brutes, because if these terroist are going to TRY and disrupt our strategic assets then it shames pakistan in the world and that is something the armed forces will never let happen so folks, their IS going to be an operation and these bloody terrorists are going to have some PAK jawan bullets sprayed unto them in the near future

Back
Top Bottom