What's new

Pakistan Navy Naval Exercise AMAN-13

:pakistan::china:

1362796762_26855.jpg

1362796621_73640.jpg

1362796621_96536.jpg

How do they drive these things without looking out of the window. I mean that is the bridge and there are people blocking the view outside?

Which ship is this? I mean the one with the main gun firing, the gun seems quiet small yet has an 8 cell missile launcher, is that PN ship or some other participating naval craft?

Thanks.

why are there only 12 flags when there are 30 participating nations? i also dont see any africa/arabic/ south american nations participating?

what's an Arabic Nation? its Arabian and UAE was there. 30 included observers. Only 12 had ships. Attending with ships included Pakistan, Turkey, United States, Britain, United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Italy, China, Bangladesh and Australia.

Note: This is my own compilation so their may be discrepancies and it might also be incomplete

List of Participating countries with their respective units:
China (Harbin, Mianyang, Weishanhu)
USA (USS William p Lawrence)
UK (HMS Monmouth)
Bangladesh (BNS Abu Bakr)
UAE ( Baynunah )
Malaysia ( KD Terengganu )
Italy ( Cigala Fulgosi )
Turkey ( TCG Gokova )
Australia ( HMAS Toowoomba )
Sri Lanka ( Suranimala )

Very nice, international cooperation is a need of the hour for the Navy.

Aboard a PN F-22P Frigate.

Harbin%25E2%2580%259D+DDG+is+paring+up+with+F22P+FFG+of+the+Pakistan+Navy+%25281%2529.jpg

A PN ASW Helicopter Takes off from a Frigate.

Harbin%25E2%2580%259D+DDG+is+paring+up+with+F22P+FFG+of+the+Pakistan+Navy+%25282%2529.jpg

Hi mate. Both photo were taken on the Chinese type 052 destroyer 112 Harbin. First photo showed the PNS 252 Shamsheer sailing alongside; second photo showed the Z-9C chopper taking off from the destroyer 112.

You can see the pennant number "112" on the helo pad, also the "dual" guiding-rail on the deck (similar to the US Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate), as 112 has a double-hangar. Also the colour scheme of the helicopter is in its usual whitish light grey, whereas Pakistan's Z-9EC helicopters has a darker navy grey colour which look prettier and very cool I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom