What's new

Pakistan Navy invites Islamic Scholars on Warship

I am sorry but I disagree with this act.

Why weren't professors from different universities invited instead?

Let's not forget it was the Bralevi scholars that overwhelmingly supported the Pakistan Movement. The majority deobandi/wahhabi scholars were against it.

The Wahhabi/deobandi ideology is followed by a minority of Muslims in the world, similarly in Pakistan they are a minority. I'd even say there are more numbers of shias in the world than the deobandi/wahhabis.

The Pakistan armed forces draw their strength from all segments of society. Trying to bring sectarianism into the armed forces should be a capital crime punishable by the death penalty.

I do not like this trend a single bit.

Plenty of Deobandi scholars supported Pakistan, such as Muhammad Shafi.

Salafi ideology is by far the fastest spreading sect of Islam in the world, it is not going to remain a minority for long.

I can almost guarantee that there are just as many (if not even more) Deobandis/Salafis than there are Barelvis. Just look at how many Madrassas are run by Deobandis/Salafis rather than Barelvis.

Also, Shias are at roughly 5%.

Why are you so upset? I do not even understand where sectarianism comes in.

Last time many extra religious Navy officers found involved in base attack......We need soldiers not moulvees.....Very bad impact expected....
Air force and navy falling for these mullahs......

Open the bar culture again...I must say...

Pathetic and disgusting views I must say,and then we blame western powers for our downfall

Airforce and Navy are too much into maulvi stuff..

It’s okay if you are religious and perform salat etc in your own capacity .. or go to mosques and meet maulanas... but this is just weird.. maulvis on a ship during operations?

How’s this different to the indian military/navy and it’s funny yoga stunts!
Lots of free time and nothing to do...

It looks like the ship is out on water, why on earth have they been invited on board? They have no place there.
What's even more worrying is that they are all from the Deobandi fiqh, where are the barelvis, shia etc? I can guess.....
This should be investigated.

We need ultra religious for Pakistanis heroes will be always Khalid Bin Waleed and Ali bin Talib and Saad bin Abi Waqas. You try to change that or make them less religious and see How your entire force will crumble
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Who said he is changed,,,

No they are not your issue is with Islam Mullahs are cover to say it indirectly
It is Islam that has warned against maulvis like these, or are you wiling to refute Islam for the maulvis?

Allah’s Messenger (saws) said, “In the End Times men will come forth who will fraudulently use religion for worldly ends and wear sheepskins in public to display meekness. Their tongues will be sweeter than sugar, but their hearts will be the hearts of wolves.” (Tirmidhi)

He (saws) said “…the people will take the ignorant as leaders, who are asked for and give Islamic legal opinions without knowledge, misguided and misguiding.” (Sahih Bukhari)

And who should be purged? All deobandis and wahabis or all men with beard? Whats the criteria

I've got no issues with Wahabis deobandis or any other eez. The problem starts when someone in the ranks starts selling their sect is divine manjan and holds his sect supreme to the nation and the state.

Weve already went through a cluster shit of situations when war on terror was on its peak. The military high command had to court martialed both army officers and soldiers in thousands belonging to a particular sect due to these very reasons.

I remember reading an incident in a national daily where an army colonel surrendered in front of ttp with 400+ soldiers citing the reason that he couldnt fight his own brothers. Wtf.

Don't Deobandis overwhelmingly dominate the military in terms of numbers and positions held?
No they don't. Hence we didn't witness a coup within the military or nuked any state yet

my problem is we have so many sect lets say if we have 200 sailors officers on this ship they all will not be brelvi -deobandi- sunni -shia - wahabi- ETC so why they called molvis on ship ?

Pepsi-Zero-Wild-Cherry-12oz-refreshed.png

Cya after jumma

I think it's a good idea to invite Islamic scholars to visit the navy, next time invite the professional from universities or maybe politicians and members from a different sect. Let them see how our armed forces are equipped to deal with threats.

But before inviting we need to check If these scholars don't support the TTP militants. Last time I checked many Pakistan ulema (belong to obvious sects) refuse to condemn TTP militants and secretly read their funeral prayers. Even claimed Pakistan army is not committing jihad and army soldiers are not martyres. It's quiet surprising how people on PDF quickly forget this.

Nice to see folks find time to pray mashallah just becasue they are on a Ship they need to be not praying

Very ordinary video

petrol main barkat kay liay ship ki tanki par yeh parh kay phonk dain

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom