What's new

Pakistan Naval Aviation - Updated

Pakistan Naval Aviation Z-9 being launched from a PN Ship.

FWA1l8qWAAMIlB5.jpeg

Why can't we go for twin engine jets which are preferred almost for every naval operations I did not seen any one using single engine jets for naval missions

Why can't we change our stupid policy of single engine jets

Mig 35 will be good option Russia will sell them easily to market them for others

Pakistan navy ATR 72-500 (Serial# 77) now modified as Maritime Patrol Aircraft (MPA) is almost ready to be delivered. The aircraft photographed at Mönchengladbach Airport in Germany on June 9, 2022.
This particular aircraft had arrived in Germany on June 27, 2020, for it's modification work.
View attachment 857863
Any more modifications of new atr 72 in pipeline because these 3 ?

Some new information on Sea Sultan.

I have been doing some digging, i think ive cracked it.

Contrary to my prior concerns, Wonderboom airport IS capable of housing and supporting the Lineage 1000E.

This is where Paramount Group's main facility is.

Now, more importantly,

A gulf carrier, Falcon Aviation Services seemingly has retired or gotten rid of two Lineage 1000E, Registrations:
A6-HHS
A6-IGT- mistake, this was sold elsewhere. That means one is still missing.

A6-HHS was delivered to Wonderboom airport on the second of June this year. A6-IGT has not flown this year, so is likely stored until its ferry flight to wonderboom.

Seems like the conversions have/are to begin very soon, here is A6-HHS at Wonderboom, we should be able to see them on satellite imagery the next time too.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD

Thanks,

Arslan/@isipuppet.

Last edited:
Some new information on Sea Sultan.

I have been doing some digging, i think ive cracked it.

Contrary to my prior concerns, Wonderboom airport IS capable of housing and supporting the Lineage 1000E.

This is where Paramount Group's main facility is.

Now, more importantly,

A gulf carrier, Falcon Aviation Services seemingly has retired or gotten rid of two Lineage 1000E, Registrations:
A6-HHS
A6-IGT- mistake, this was sold elsewhere. That means one is still missing.

A6-HHS was delivered to Wonderboom airport on the second of June this year. A6-IGT has not flown this year, so is likely stored until its ferry flight to wonderboom.

Seems like the conversions have/are to begin very soon, here is A6-HHS at Wonderboom, we should be able to see them on satellite imagery the next time too.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @JamD

Thanks,

Arslan/@isipuppet.

The aircrafts starting registration from 'A6' are from UAE.

Why can't we go for twin engine jets which are preferred almost for every naval operations I did not seen any one using single engine jets for naval missions

Why can't we change our stupid policy of single engine jets

Mig 35 will be good option Russia will sell them easily to market them for others
Imf waly dhundh rahy hain humy pesy wasoolny ke liye

Not directly related to PN but shows how expensive new naval helicopters might turn out to be, especially the NH90. Article from Flight Int.

1656635446393.png

Back
Top Bottom