What's new

Pakistan National Cadet Course - Reinstated

Wrath

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
So govt is about to resume training the students . Is that true? . Any confirmation , if someone knows ? .
Attached the screenshot below
Screenshot_2019-08-23-00-36-13-04.jpeg

Bhai lots of mathai, ghee and shakar in your mouth. Jo ap ne baat ki hai Pakistani youth k liye bohat barri disease hai.

We could have conscription based on ashir azeem's ideas too.
Good decision. Atleast this will Improve youngsters physical fitness and divert their energy from Bollywood and jerking off.

So armoured corps uniforms???
I still have the NCC uniform with me . Thick black full sleave strechable sweaters , blackpants and boots. Hours and hours of march past on the drum beat in searing heat of july. Highlight :Got to load a G 3.

Can someone translate in English please?

It says (Headlines): After 22 years, the decision has been made to start NCC for students.

(Continues): It's so students can defend themselves in the current difficult circumstances. They've started collecting all the student details.

That's the main parts.

Any advice for someone who never holds a real gun before :ashamed:

You missed the 80s, large numbers of students carried Mausers in those days.

That's the problem with this decision, we don't want that gun culture returning among students. This should only be done if completely necessary.

Last edited:
Bhai lots of mathai, ghee and shakar in your mouth. Jo ap ne baat ki hai Pakistani youth k liye bohat barri disease hai.

We could have conscription based on ashir azeem's ideas too.

In Pakistan every year 4.3 Million that reach military age not 10mil as he said.

https://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=pakistan

There are some problems with this method, especially housing, feeding, clothing, etc etc. You also have to keep in mind that you will need trainers and if you work out say 1 trainer for each 100 batch, you will need 43,000 trainers. Plus an army of cooks to feed that many people, plus medical staff.

To understand the scale of what is being asked, the total population of Turkmenistan is around 5 Mil. The population of Pakistan's 3rd largest city Faisalabad is 3.2 Mil.

Lets not forget, how are we to pay for all of this?

not feasible and not practical. we already have an all volunteer force that takes up the best and if the call arises there won't be any shortage of hands and feet

I still have the NCC uniform with me . Thick black full sleave strechable sweaters , blackpants and boots. Hours and hours of march past on the drum beat in searing heat of july. Highlight :Got to load a G 3.

I still have mine too. Here is a pic of me in my uniform. I am the one in the front. I had gone so dark that my dad didn't even recognize me.
IMG-20180214-WA0001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom