What's new

Pakistan must MORE Naval forces ASAP

Main koi jhuth boleya? Koi na!

Main koi kufr toleya? Koi na!

Why should I worry?:undecided:

It's your country, it's your money. If you think that the current military budget is not adequate to meet your needs, go ahead and raise it, who's stopping you?

But think about it, what I said might be bitter, but it is the truth. The sad(for you) truth!:wave:

P.S. Although it is a top secret but still let me share it with you. It is our policy to bleed you by miring you in this deadly arms race and you're only playing into our hands.

hey captain,y u always look in the direction of ur post:lol::lol::lol:

I think we need

2-4 AC,10 stealth frigate and about 5-6 destroyer,and 3 U 2-14 sub and 2 N Subs before 2015..

And yes Jf-17 naval version too..in large numbber.

Because I think before I speak.

First feed the more than 80% of your population, that live on less than half a dollar a day then talk, our real defence budget is much more because our friends the US and China provide us with billions of dollars worth of india-specific weapon systems. :bunny: :rofl:

First feed the more than 80% of your population, that live on less than half a dollar a day then talk, our real defence budget is much more because our friends the US and China provide us with billions of dollars worth of india-specific weapon systems. :bunny: :rofl:

The contrast between the statement you quoted and your reply to it is startling. :)

P.S. That's why I said, I think before I speak.

The contrast between the statement you quoted and your reply to it is startling. :)

P.S. That's why I said, I think before I speak.

We are a sovereign country and we shall spend, what we deem is necessary for the defence of our nation. :pakistan: You were being deliberately provocative and I was responding, worry about your own country which has its own problems :yahoo:

We are a sovereign country and we shall spend, what we deem is necessary for the defence of our nation. :pakistan:

And I said that in an earlier post of mine.

You were being deliberately provocative and I was responding

My question was discomforting but definitely not provocative. BTW, ff you can be provoked on a mere internet forum, it saddens me to think what life has in store for you.

worry about your own country which has its own problems :yahoo:

And what makes you think I don't?:azn:

BTW, my question still remains unanswered...Paise Hain?

Iam not from the family of Soldier's but in my opinion Pakistan dont need super size navy like india.

We just need Enough Submarine's and Strong & Potent naval air wing to make indian navy think thrice to come any where near Karachi or Gawadar.

I think Pak navy must invest more on Submarine than surface ships coz they r more easly detectable and targeted.

More Submarine's than Surface ships will be this lay man's choice.

Pls correct me if iam wrong Pak members. :cheers:

(((I warn you to ignore indian immature worthless comments!)))

Below better NAVY FORCES (in both defensive/offensive) forces images for Pakistan instead focus many airforces! Except Aircraft carriers not necessary-too costly!

abraham-lincoln-battlegroup.jpg

xin_022040623192017100467.jpg

Hence, Turkey is one of great examples heavily very devoted to Navy forces including Genesis system!

And I said that in an earlier post of mine.

My question was discomforting but definitely not provocative. BTW, ff you can be provoked on a mere internet forum, it saddens me to think what life has in store for you.

And what makes you think I don't?:azn:

hundreds of millions of poor indians living on less than 50 cents a day, my question to you is paise hain? to feed and clothe them, nehi hain those in glass houses, dont throw stones. :rofl::rofl:

we don't need such a huge navy. all we need is first to spend more and more on infrastructure and education. specially r & d

Instead of worrying abt Pak worry abt ur hundreds of millions of slum dogs,prostitutes and more then half of ur malnurished nation which rarely has access to toilets.

Haan haien.... tou nay kitnay ki deeni hai?>? :rofl:

hundreds of millions of poor indians living on less than 50 cents a day, my question to you is paise hain? to feed and clothe them, nehi hain those in glass houses, dont throw stones. :rofl::rofl:

Great logic! When you don't have an answer, just divert the question. BTW, it's called Strawman Argument.

Haan haien.... tou nay kitnay ki deeni hai?>? :rofl:

Another highly educated Pakistani amongst us.

Try harder chap, for you cannot provoke me. Mujhe provoke karna tumhare bas ki baat nahin hai.:wave:

You could have used some better words to share your thoughts.

No money still we buying American and chinese mix frigates and french subs....

So you Bharti don't worry.

can you tell me when you buy ??

you get all free on the name of aid :chilli:

why Pakistani Muslim are against your army :flame:

Back
Top Bottom