What's new

Pakistan must MORE Naval forces ASAP

VelocuR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In this forum most of us mostly focus on Pakistan's AirForces- JF-17s, F16 Blk 52, J-10Bs, Airshows 2010, Air Refueling capabilities, SD-10A/B, AWACS/ZDK 03, MLU upgrading, RD-93 issues, more funding availables, etc. Our Airforces (which is currently 80,000 posts and 1500 thread discussion) is massive growing quickly, our naval forces is only 14,000 posts and 400 threads!!

We become very less interesting in naval forces, most of our ship are getting outdated and few upgrading. What the heck? Four F-22P and Oliver Classes are not satisfied (+karachi port are building last frigate of F-22P)!

It is more important to add more frigates, destroyers necessary, submarines, more testing, etc.

Not only possible Chinese subs, & large frigates, Milgems/TF-2000, advanced U214 submarines is off tables! China, India, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France, UK, USA, Spain are deeply focus on upgrading NAVAL forces !!!

Why Pakistan is not interested in this field anymore?? Yes, we do have money availables to solve this case quickly as soon as possible! Or simple let to block Karachi's main port again from previous war?

Updating please??

Caution: Please keep this discussion healthy, ignore Indian trolls money stuffs, ignore them!

Last edited:
Completely agreed! :tup:
But, we dont have enough budget, engineers, naval experience to do that all at once...

We will do that, but slow and steady!

I disagree with the TS That Pakistan has Money.. I think Pakistan is Facing Lot of Budget and Economic Constraints :coffee:

I agree... But things dont come free. PN is upgrading itself gradually. Its not a force with all the money it want. PN need to work in a budget. so I think PN will get more when economic stability come.

BTW i feel Infantry and armour discussion is not that much on this forum.

In this forum most of us mostly focus on Pakistan's AirForces- JF-17s, F16 Blk 52, J-10Bs, Airshows 2010, Air Refueling capabilities, SD-10A/B, AWACS/ZDK 03, MLU upgrading, RD-93 issues, more funding availables, etc. Our Airforces (which is currently 80,000 posts and 1500 thread discussion) is massive growing quickly, our naval forces is only 14,000 posts and 400 threads!!

We become very less interesting in naval forces, most of our ship are getting outdated and few upgrading. What the heck? Four F-22P and Oliver Classes are not satisfied (+karachi port are building last frigate of F-22P)!

It is more important to add more frigates, destroyers necessary, submarines, more testing, etc.

Not only possible Chinese subs, & large frigates, Milgems/TF-2000, advanced U214 submarines is off tables! China, India, Russia, Turkey, Germany, France, UK, USA, Spain are deeply focus on upgrading NAVAL forces !!!

Why Pakistan is not interested in this field anymore?? Yes, we do have money availables to solve this case quickly as soon as possible! Or simple let to block Karachi's main port again from previous war?

Updating please??

Na nau man tel hoga, na radha naachegi.

Paise hain?:rolleyes:

In fact air force is more mobile and multi purpose, a Frigate or distroyer's job will be done by one F-16 in war time, so far Pak Navy is mainly for Karachi defense, its just fine.

But yes, navy ships are required for its own purposes

You could have used some better words to share your thoughts.

No money still we buying American and chinese mix frigates and french subs....

Excuse me but I do not believe in euphemisms.

Frankly speaking, your economy is in a hand-to-mouth condition and here's the OP comparing his navy's expansion to that of some of the major economies of the world like the US, China, India etc.

Tell me what is it if not laughable?

There's a very famous quote by Bill Clinton- It's the economy, stupid!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_the_economy,_stupid

ANOTHER thread spoiled by someone i dont want to name :angry::angry:

Excuse me but I do not believe in euphemisms.

Frankly speaking, your economy is in a hand-to-mouth condition and here's the OP comparing his navy's expansion to that of some of the major economies of the world like the US, China, India etc.

Tell me what is it if not laughable?

There's a very famous quote by Bill Clinton- It's the economy, stupid!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_the_economy,_stupid
With this hand to mouth condition we bought goodies with hard cash. So as I said you should not worry about money.

ANOTHER thread spoiled by someone i dont want to name :angry::angry:

Main koi jhuth boleya? Koi na!

Main koi kufr toleya? Koi na!

With this hand to mouth condition we bought goodies with hard cash. So as I said you should not worry about money.

Why should I worry?:undecided:

It's your country, it's your money. If you think that the current military budget is not adequate to meet your needs, go ahead and raise it, who's stopping you?

But think about it, what I said might be bitter, but it is the truth. The sad(for you) truth!:wave:

P.S. Although it is a top secret but still let me share it with you. It is our policy to bleed you by miring you in this deadly arms race and you're only playing into our hands.

[COLOR=\"Navy\"]In this forum most of us mostly focus on Pakistan\'s AirForces- JF-17s, F16 Blk 52, J-10Bs, Airshows 2010, Air Refueling capabilities, SD-10A/B, AWACS/ZDK 03, MLU upgrading, RD-93 issues, more funding availables, etc. [COLOR=\"DarkRed\"]Our Airforces (which is currently 80,000 posts and 1500 thread discussion) is massive growing quickly, our naval forces is only 14,000 posts and 400 threads!![/COLOR]
[/COLOR]

Why Pakistan is not interested in this field anymore?? Yes, we do have money availables to solve this case quickly as soon as possible! Or simple let to block Karachi\'s main port again from previous war?

Updating please??
[COLOR=\"DarkRed\"]

Caution: Please keep this discussion healthy, ignore Indian trolls money stuffs, ignore them![/COLOR]
Dude...Pak has somewhat decent navy. It is not in a pathetic shape. Whatever is in your arsenal must be enough to defend coz pak has a small coastline.

Back
Top Bottom