What's new

Pakistan must learn something from brother country Saudi Arabia

we will try to learn anything from any country if you just drop this brotherly crap. Brother dont sneak into your house and leave mice and cockroaches all over

You really cannot speak for me man. Just as I cannot speak for others, be they my fellow Indians or you Pakistanis.

Truth of the matter is I see you guys as the same as me. Depending on how charitable I feel for the moment, or what latest f-up you guys have created once again, I would even say brothers - now separated.

I do not consider Pakistani females between the ages of 18 to 29 to be my sisters though.

All others are enthusiastically accepted as sisters, mothers, aunties, cousins, ajjis, baajis, maushis, grannies, etc.

No you're absolutely right i can't speak for you but i was just telling you that if we are to see you're statement in the light of most if not all Indian members openly claiming the opposite, then it gives the impression that most Indians don't consider anyone their brothers. And issues don't necessarily have to define relations though in the case of India and Pakistan that is exactly the case so when most of you're people give opinions on the basis of their sold out media and governments considering them factual and find it reason enough to bash Pakistan then it's no surprise that most would reach the conclusion i came up with.

No you're absolutely right i can't speak for you but i was just telling you that if we are to see you're statement in the light of most if not all Indian members openly claiming the opposite, then it gives the impression that most Indians don't consider anyone their brothers. And issues don't necessarily have to define relations though in the case of India and Pakistan that is exactly the case so when most of you're people give opinions on the basis of their sold out media and governments considering them factual and find it reason enough to bash Pakistan then it's no surprise that most would reach the conclusion i came up with.

Since when did brothers not bash brothers?

News flash for you. I come from a family of 4 brothers (no sister). And I am the smallest. There is often a lot of bashing going on from all quarters.And while it is not condoned by my parents, it is not actively discouraged either.

Since when did brothers not bash brothers?

News flash for you. I come from a family of 4 brothers (no sister). And I am the smallest. There is often a lot of bashing going on from all quarters.And while it is not condoned by my parents, it is not actively discouraged either.

I am sure it sticks to bashing then which is unlikely in the case of Pakistan and India.

I am sure it sticks to bashing then which is unlikely in the case of Pakistan and India.

Yes it does. Though blood sometimes flows.

Between India and Pakistan the fact is that we are brothers. That is beyond historical and genetic debate. The rest I agree. Lots of bad blood. Lots of distance. Difficult if not impossible to reverse.

Who ever has attacked the church has done most idiotic act and if they think this act is according to Shariah than they should go and read Quran and Sunnah once again and also Fiqh Islam has given full protection and if one Non Muslim who is innocent is killed by a Muslim that Muslim would be killed in return until and unless the family of victim forgive the killer but under no pressure or take diyat but state should ensure they are not doing it under pressure

What about us ahmadis? What will you do with us? Aren't we apostates to you? Are we going to get lined up and shot like one of your mullahs was barking before? I'd like to see you try...

Yes it does. Though blood sometimes flows.

Between India and Pakistan the fact is that we are brothers. That is beyond historical and genetic debate. The rest I agree. Lots of bad blood. Lots of distance. Difficult if not impossible to reverse.

No you're right and i am not trying to refute it either i was just saying how most Indians give this impression by acting not so brotherly towards anyone.

as much as I hate to say this,
Pakistan needs to become secular, this religious crap has gone too far... how many lives have been lost? Many people get too emotional about religion but the fact is majority of the country is very ignorant and will listen to any imbecile with a beard.. Screw saudi arabia, screw iran and anyone who claim to have some sort of religious "superiority" over Pakistan... It is up for Pakistanis to wake up and and ditch this mentality, things will only resolve when people change their attitudes.

Here is the problem, people blame it on Islam while it's the culture. Don't blame Islam but rather ones who misinterpret and misuse it. Islam is about justice, respect, love and peace. And further, it fills with calls to help people and be good to them with great rewards to the ones who do this. So, when a problem happens in a Muslim country, it's blamed on Islam, but what about the countries that witnessed a lot bloodshed in non-Muslim countries in Africa and many other places?

Here is the problem, people blame it on Islam while it's the culture. Don't blame Islam but rather ones who misinterpret and misuse it. Islam is about justice, respect, love and peace. And further, it fills with calls to help people and be good to them with great rewards to the ones who do this. So, when a problem happens in a Muslim country, it's blamed on Islam, but what about the countries that witnessed a lot bloodshed in non-Muslim countries in Africa?

So you're saying its the historical civilizational "culture" of the people and tribes of the land that is now Pakistan to blow themselves up? Nothing remotely to do with Islam?

So you're saying its the historical civilizational "culture" of the people and tribes of the land that is now Pakistan to blow themselves up? Nothing remotely to do with Islam?

It's the same problem that exists in most Muslim countries. Take India as an example, nobody would blame for instance rape crimes on anything, people look at it just as a crime while in Muslim countries, the criminals would use Islam to justify it and people would believe it. The same thing applies on those radicals.

It's the same problem that exists in most Muslim countries. Take India as an example, nobody would blame for instance rape crimes on anything, people look at it just as a crime while in Muslim countries, the criminals would use Islam to justify it. The same thing applies on those radicals.

But its contradictory what you are saying. You are saying its the culture and not Islam to blame. Then you are saying its the same in all Muslim countries. Well, all Muslim countries do not have the same culture. They just have the same religion.

But its contradictory what you are saying. You are saying its the culture and not Islam to blame. Then you are saying its the same in all Muslim countries. Well, all Muslim countries do not have the same culture. They just have the same religion.

Actually it's in the most 3rd world countries and since most of Muslim countries are 3rd world the confusion exists there. The same happens in the rest of 3rd world countries but nobody would blame anything on Islam there.

Actually it's in the most 3rd world countries and since most of Muslim countries are 3rd world the confusion exists there. The same happens in the rest of 3rd world countries but nobody would blame anything on Islam there.

So you are saying poverty and lack of development are to blame and not culture or Islam?

Back
Top Bottom