What's new

Pakistan must learn something from brother country Saudi Arabia

Bro sorry. I'm just trying to keep up.

I somehow do not see all developing countries undergoing the same things which countries such as Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, are undergoing.

Hence my confusion in understanding you and the common link you are proposing.

Issuing a license for Mullah hunting isn't issuing a license for revolution.Learn to read and understand whats been said and if u cant understand then ask.What terms do u want me to learn and for what?

lol, read it and learn it.. Revolution - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Even though i am sure you cant count pass 1 but the extremist we talk of has killed 50,000 plus and same amount of peace talks have failed before only a dumb as door nail idiot will think it will be different this time.

Since you are fan off one liners here one for you and yours

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I would say, those 50,000 killing is done by USA and Indian backed extremists. Not some Mullah. The Mullah I see in daily life in any average Madrassah, Masjid, or some eidga speaks about the peace. May be some prayer for Jihadis in Kashmir or Palestine or Afghanistan, but nothing or anything for those extremists who killed 50,000 people.

Last you are wrong in even speaking about my counting skills, i was known to be "Baba-e-Maths" in Matric (9th - 10th).

And yeah one liner, you can't force your idea by speaking rudely, you need to convince people with fair dialogue unless you are extremist.

Back
Top Bottom