What's new

Pakistan must learn something from brother country Saudi Arabia

You really cannot speak for me man. Just as I cannot speak for others, be they my fellow Indians or you Pakistanis.

Truth of the matter is I see you guys as the same as me. Depending on how charitable I feel for the moment, or what latest f-up you guys have created once again, I would even say brothers - now separated.

I do not consider Pakistani females between the ages of 18 to 29 to be my sisters though.

All others are enthusiastically accepted as sisters, mothers, aunties, cousins, ajjis, baajis, maushis, grannies, etc

mera dil itna bara nahi hai :D

Saudi and Iran..

Makes one ponder over this no? I mean Saudi I can understand. They are the originals. But the Iranians like you guys are converts. Then why this mayhem only in Pakistan (and to an extent within our converts too)?

How does Iran manage to keep its soil clean and export its ideology off shore? And in your case, even if you cannot export (or have nothing to export - except to us), why do you still import?

mera dil itna bara nahi hai :D

Sirji in my case below 18 is illegal, and above 29 is better adopted as senior female relatives.

Makes one ponder over this no? I mean Saudi I can understand. They are the originals. But the Iranians like you guys are converts. Then why this mayhem only in Pakistan (and to an extent within our converts too)?

How does Iran manage to keep its soil clean and export its ideology off shore? And in your case, even if you cannot export (or have nothing to export - except to us), why do you still import?

Sirji in my case below 18 is illegal, and above 29 is better adopted as senior female relatives.

Bhai ji Bolded part i agree but for the later part he he he he jani wo kehte hain naa 'baandar kya jane adrak ka swaad ' :D

Bhai ji Bolded part i agree but for the later part he he he he jani wo kehte hain naa 'baandar kya jane adrak ka swaad ' :D

Sirji Zarvan (or Aeronaut) will lop both our heads off. Let us get back to topic. I am getting uncomfortable.

bus kabhie kabhie pathan ho jata hun ...

he he he bhai jaan aapko apke showk mubarak per hum aise hi achhe hain baki hum thore tanha dil type ke bande hain aur pyar ke talash me hamesha rehte hain per ....khair jane do aap nahi samjhoge kyonki aapko to nawabi showk hain :omghaha:

Revolution, License? Please learn terms before using them.

Issuing a license for Mullah hunting isn't issuing a license for revolution.Learn to read and understand whats been said and if u cant understand then ask.What terms do u want me to learn and for what?

I have only one line for you, One extremist can't decide the fate of other extremist.

Even though i am sure you cant count pass 1 but the extremist we talk of has killed 50,000 plus and same amount of peace talks have failed before only a dumb as door nail idiot will think it will be different this time.

Since you are fan off one liners here one for you and yours

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I am not sure what you are saying but I'm guessing it's something related to wahabbis?

I was referring to Saudi extremist all around the world like in FATA area Afghanistan and Syria to name few.

he he he bhai jaan aapko apke showk mubarak per hum aise hi achhe hain baki hum thore tanha dil type ke bande hain aur pyar ke talash me hamesha rehte hain per ....khair jane do aap nahi samjhoge kyonki aapko to nawabi showk hain :omghaha:

koi nhie .. border paar ay ja ... u r forbidden fruit here .. no one can admit but every one want to taste it

Back
Top Bottom