What's new

Pakistan must learn something from brother country Saudi Arabia

Right!

Then why is it that we all have witnessed you advocating for the Talibs and their actions even when time and again they have claimed responsibilities for such attacks against minorities and termed those attacks legal per the Sharia law?

Mr It's not the taliban sir, Americans carried out the Church attack sir funded by Jews and Indian baniyas sir. Talibans are claiming responsibility because they don't want to show the world that they don't have control in Frontier sir but the foreign spies are actually running the show sir. :)

Wiped out
Western slaves
Traitors
Liberals
Fascists

Whats else is new? I'll tell you what. All Wahabiz (Salafists), Deobandiz in a can. All of them. Even the lil ones! :cheesy:

Sharia is and will exist but secular and and its supporters slaves off west and traitors who sell their WO... for dollars will be wiped out really very soon

Was that sarcasm? :azn:
Mr It's not the taliban sir, Americans carried out the Church attack sir funded by Jews and Indian baniyas sir. Talibans are claiming responsibility because they don't want to show the world that they don't have control in Frontier sir but the foreign spies are actually running the show sir. :)

Wiped out
Western slaves
Traitors
Liberals
Fascists

Whats else is new? I'll tell you what. All Wahabiz (Salafists), Deobandiz in a can. All of them. Even the lil ones! :cheesy:

An overwhelmingly huge chunk of the Pukhtoon Belt is that ! :P

Tum kitneiii Khan marooo go hurrr ghar seiii Khan nikleiii gaaa ! :lol:

I wonder what @Armstrong has to say about this comment of mine.
I am sure he agrees :kiss3:

yankees-suck-kid-finger.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Khamosh. @Hyperion shall reign in the Pashtun by luring them away from violence- he'll dangle young (and not so young- as in you) Punjabi boys in front of them.:yay:

Bhai ke saath itni nainsafi, bori taiyar karo iski!:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them all cold to the touch, and mushy in a can. I don't discriminate. If that's the case, then let it be. Equal opportunity love for everyone.

Please send him and his type to Turkey! :pop:

Shariah screwed Pakistan in first place. 20-30 million likes to have democracy in Pakistan. If you can beat that number, than talk about shariah,, until then the minority of TTP and like minded should not imposed their view on majority, or else be ready to face the music.

And quit the BS secular rant. If you really want to wipe out secular Shyte, go to turkey and start from them. You would be dearly welcomed.

but india is the brother country :D

It is really amazing that Saudi Arabia is referred to as your brother country when in reality the only connection is that of a common religion and probably some genetic exchange from conquests long distant.

As opposed to us who are your actual brothers, even if most of us do not share your views on religion and God.

It is really amazing that Saudi Arabia is referred to as your brother country when in reality the only connection is that of a common religion and probably some genetic exchange from conquests long distant.

This is what really annoys me!
Why the hell do Pakistanis assume saudi is their divine master? Saudi is a scum country with their own flawed shariah which only serves the royal elites. Pakistanis are treated like trash by most gulf arabs.. yet the Pak SSG commandos give personal protection to their kings.. Pakistan has been brainwashed so much to the extent it doesn't realize the amount of damage these countries have caused... Look how many lives have been lost due saudi exported wahhabism.. You never hear of bombings in Saudi and Iran..

Shariah screwed Pakistan in first place. 20-30 million likes to have democracy in Pakistan. If you can beat that number, than talk about shariah,, until then the minority of TTP and like minded should not imposed their view on majority, or else be ready to face the music.

And quit the BS secular rant. If you really want to wipe out secular Shyte, go to turkey and start from them. You would be dearly welcomed.

First implement Shariah then start speaking against it. Pakistani constitution never went compliant with shariah. so why banging "Shariah" for no reason. First implement it in the Pakistan, then see.. Problem with Pakistan is, they never adopt shariah, nor go secular (na teetar na battair) Which has created the confusion and extremes of both side.

Which Taliban toke responsibility? you are hearing things, dear get you ear checked...

Back
Top Bottom