What's new

Pakistan minister plays dirty, says India threatened Sri Lankan cricketers

Hindutva morons in denial about Indian cricket's RELENTLESS assault on Pakistani cricket. The filth of Bharat has expressed its hatred of even peaceful Pakistanis who have nil to do with politics routinely via its cricketing, other sports, and innumerable cultural policies over the last ten years...and this clown op and his little bharati pseudosecular vultures have the audacity to actually suggest Indian cricket is a mere innocent victim and has done nothing wrong or indeed nothing of political persuasion whatsoever! It's quite funny how deluded you halfwits are.

I hope some kashmiri freedom fighters carry out an attack on an international match in India.

Hindutva morons in denial about Indian cricket's RELENTLESS assault on Pakistani cricket. The filth of Bharat has expressed its hatred of even peaceful Pakistanis who have nil to do with politics routinely via its cricketing, other sports, and innumerable cultural policies over the last ten years...and this clown op and his little bharati pseudosecular vultures have the audacity to actually suggest Indian cricket is a mere innocent victim and has done nothing wrong or indeed nothing of political persuasion whatsoever! It's quite funny how deluded you halfwits are.

Where has anyone claimed Indian cricket as victim? And moreover it's Srilanka's decision at the end of the day. If you want to blame someone blame them and your bilateral relationship.

I hope some kashmiri freedom fighters carry out an attack on an international match in India.

I bet you even then other teams will show up in India. India is the cricket.

Back
Top Bottom