What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

No we have money and some help is coming from China and other from Arabs
Hazrat the money that comes from third sources is not something to be happy about! No one gives away money unless they have a benefit for them in it.

Hazrat the money that comes from third sources is not something to be happy about! No one gives away money unless they have a benefit for them in it.
Saudis have given you money in the past because they know eventually our nukes are the one which would really protect them as for CHINA well they want CPEC. The recent news of China allowing Pakistan to produce Missiles and Tanks and Jets turns out is not limited to Air Defence but J-10 C is also among the list and one other fighter jet will come from most likely Europe

Saudis have given you money in the past because they know eventually our nukes are the one which would really protect them as for CHINA well they want CPEC. The recent news of China allowing Pakistan to produce Missiles and Tanks and Jets turns out is not limited to Air Defence but J-10 C is also among the list and one other fighter jet will come from most likely Europe
Hazrat I would heavily advise you to make a visit to wikileaks and have a look at what Saudi's have to say about Pakistan. Yes China is investing money however it will ultimately benefit China because China will need a route to quickly export its goods. In return for this we have gotten weapons platform.

You make things so simple yet they are complex in nature, NO ONE hands you anything unless there is a return for them in it!

Hazrat I would heavily advise you to make a visit to wikileaks and have a look at what Saudi's have to say about Pakistan. Yes China is investing money however it will ultimately benefit China because China will need a route to quickly export its goods. In return for this we have gotten weapons platform.

You make things so simple yet they are complex in nature, NO ONE hands you anything unless there is a return for them in it!
I know what Saudis say but reality is Saudis stood with you in most difficult times

I know what Saudis say but reality is Saudis stood with you in most difficult times
Hazrat I say it again I get you have a fiq based softness for Saudis but they have huge interference in Pakistan. They saved noora swine who is sat on us again. To name one occasion.

Just because they have shown gratitude in the past doesn't mean it was completely in our favour. Do you know what they wanted in return for the gratitude? No because it's not been disclosed.

Hazrat I say it again I get you have a fiq based softness for Saudis but they have huge interference in Pakistan. They saved noora swine who is sat on us again. To name one occasion.

Just because they have shown gratitude in the past doesn't mean it was completely in our favour. Do you know what they wanted in return for the gratitude? No because it's not been disclosed.
They hardly got anything in return they will keep helping you and yes they want something that is when they feel threatened to be attacked by some country your nuclear weapons should be the cover they need to make the other country back off until than they hardly need anything from you

18402961_280081072452860_9209158434419969970_n.jpg

They hardly got anything in return they will keep helping you and yes they want something that is when they feel threatened to be attacked by some country your nuclear weapons should be the cover they need to make the other country back off until than they hardly need anything from you
Hazrat they have huge leverage in our policy making! A humongous hand in decision making. If you think this is nothing than that is shocking. Noora being taken away to return one day is one such thing. This is not hardly anything in return. Pakistan cannot interfere in their affairs but they have will continue to have.

Hazrat they have huge leverage in our policy making! A humongous hand in decision making. If you think this is nothing than that is shocking. Noora being taken away to return one day is one such thing. This is not hardly anything in return. Pakistan cannot interfere in their affairs but they have will continue to have.
Except for few bigger powers all countries are influenced by other countries in there policy making

Back
Top Bottom