What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Wait for the upcoming 23 March parade..... I hope this parade happens, and I already hope that those things which I've got in my mind are displayed during this parade, they're still under consideration.... Would be really awesome.... Let's see.
So it appears the parade is happening. I will be waiting for all the fruits that you have promised :)

"Pakistan Day parade PAF undergoes flypast rehearsal in Islamabad"
In connection with Pakistan Day parade, Pakistan Air Force rehearsal is underway in the federal capital today. Fighter jets of PAF underwent flypast rehearsal over Parade Avenue in Islamabad.

View attachment 723273

View attachment 723274

View attachment 723275

View attachment 723276
man, WHY is the PAF so shy on showing fighters fully loaded with missiles in a beast mode??? Regardless of the fighter, almost all pictures out there are just of them carrying fuel tanks, MAYBE with wing tip missiles if we're lucky...ab itni bhi kia secrecy yar???

"Pakistan Day parade PAF undergoes flypast rehearsal in Islamabad"

1615319634049.png

man, WHY is the PAF so shy on showing fighters fully loaded with missiles in a beast mode??? Regardless of the fighter, almost all pictures out there are just of them carrying fuel tanks, MAYBE with wing tip missiles if we're lucky...ab itni bhi kia secrecy yar???
The last time they were all fully armed and loaded, something bad happened with a neighbour...so many aircraft fully loaded and armed driven by men on a high protein diet are enough to give fits to all our neighbours. .. We may be then having Brass Tacks and Parakaram every year in Feb and March.

Last edited:
The last time they were all fully armed and loaded, something bad happened with a neighbour...so many aircraft fully loaded and armed are enough to give fits to any neighbour... We may be then having Brass Tacks and Parakaram every year in Feb and March.
well said...fully loaded beast mode PAF Jets = lots of m'rrorrs with uncontrollable diarrhea for a certain neighbor. :lol:

The Photograph Shows three types of supersonic airplanes of the Pakistan Air Force that took part in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani war.

Bottom left is the F-104A, upper right is the Mirage III, and also the Shenyang F-6. The Americans at that time imposed an arms embargo.

1615411670136.png

The last time they were all fully armed and loaded, something bad happened with a neighbour...so many aircraft fully loaded and armed driven by men on a high protein diet are enough to give fits to all our neighbours. .. We may be then having Brass Tacks and Parakaram every year in Feb and March.

:rofl::omghaha: I love this one

Italian Puma 6x6 APC , any where between 80~200 in service, actual number is not known. Reserved for UN Ops mostly.
Puma might be a bit old, but it has a low silhouette , when well camoflauged ( as the PA does to its other vehicles like m113 etc ) and armed with a rcws it will work well in forest areas by remaining hidden.
till 2018 at least record for 163 Puma 6x6 purchase are available

PUMA 6X6 1.png

and read footnote at page-42 of the attach pdf document [link]

Back
Top Bottom