What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

b65f0d42e12983899423bd81f361921f.jpg

Old Rifles and no optics but still good training facility although I think they should build more urban area there to train Army and specially Police. And in fact every Police Guy after completing its training from Police Academy should come here and do this course before going to be deployed to any Police Station or any where else.

Old Rifles and no optics but still good training facility although I think they should build more urban area there to train Army and specially Police. And in fact every Police Guy after completing its training from Police Academy should come here and do this course before going to be deployed to any Police Station or any where else.
Unfortunately Hazrat optics on MP-5 is only issued to SSG personnel though I have seen LCB with kitted out MP5,,,, the reason they do not use optics on the range is that most likely a sapper will not have his MP5 with optical sights so they have adjust their training to make it as realistic a scenario as possible.Kudos

Rashid Minhas 46th Death Anniversary today. The Air force Chief and other Air force personnel regularly visit his mother .

fcabdfe0ca94fb8c00b8d23b6c293d43.jpg

f19bd69c84d12115c8dd48be0ba215b0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom