What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

20799795_1460766764008853_2720221945987507009_n.jpg

Bangladeshi Army Commandos in there new Gear. When on earth we would spend and invest on our soldiers ?
We have a bigger army and high spending on WoT...we have skilled guys and thats what matters.

Hazrat Zarar has all this hardware and more, the Bangla commando MP5 does not have any add-ons, beside we have moved on from that to a shortened version of M4.........Hazrat you are complaining about funds, then how the hell do you expect Pak army to equip each and every jawan from all branches of the service with SCAR :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: @Path-Finder @Hell hound @The Sandman
Wait for him to claim we have all the resources but we aren't spending a dime so we can mass produce SCAR rifles.

Nothing except for the fact that even Bangladesh has started to invest in there special forces now idea when we would wake up

Then why post it? There's nothing in there that's special, in fact a step backwards with respect to SSG etc or even the LCB/Regular Army. No plate carrier, mp5s, tactical vests upon tactical vests...

Last edited:
Finally some great gear but last picture again pissed me of this Toyota Hilux crap needs to go away it's nothing more than a death trap
Hazrat how are we going to allocate funds for all this "great gear" when all available funds will be allocated to equipping each and every jawan from every branch of the services with the most formidable SCAR.

Hazrat how are we going to allocate funds for all this "great gear" when all available funds will be allocated to equipping each and every jawan from every branch of the services with the most formidable SCAR.
Tunisia has less budget than us even when they went on take on ISIS the thing they invested most in was there special forces and getting MRAP from Turkey. It's about prioritizing we have more budget and I am pretty sure if we decide than getting 1000 to 1500 MRAP won't be issue. For some reason we are running to USA only but USA itself basically takes MRAP tech from South Africa and guess what UAE took entire TOT from South Africa in 650 Million Dollars. And now UAE is making its own MRAP.
nimr_1.jpg

Tunisia has less budget than us even when they went on take on ISIS the thing they invested most in was there special forces and getting MRAP from Turkey. It's about prioritizing we have more budget and I am pretty sure if we decide than getting 1000 to 1500 MRAP won't be issue. For some reason we are running to USA only but USA itself basically takes MRAP tech from South Africa and guess what UAE took entire TOT from South Africa in 650 Million Dollars. And now UAE is making its own MRAP.
nimr_1.jpg

I agree....

It's necessary to have 1000 mraps in baluchistan... where land mines /ieds are 90% of terrorist events that take place against forces

Plus male uavs can provide top cover... that keeps costs down

Our Hazrat resides in his own bubble. don't take him too seriously:enjoy:

Hazrat "Zarrar" has all this hardware and more, the Bangla commando MP5 does not have any add-ons, beside we have moved on from that to a shortened version of M4.........Hazrat you are complaining about funds, then what makes you think that Pak army will equip each and every jawan from all branches of the service with SCAR :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: @Path-Finder @Hell hound @The Sandman
:D:D:D Once the rifle apparently best in trials comes (I hope and pray that it doesn't) it will be mellow! any thing in its presence will become shiny, Bit like gold can make other things in its surrounding sparkle.

nimr_1.jpg
Money grows on trees, it is never an issue for Pak army:hitwall:,,,,Tunisia has it's own requirements and threat perception, they are not facing a enemy of the magnitude of Gangadesh nor rebels as tenacious or experienced as TTP.

Back
Top Bottom