What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Am I the only one saw that fingers were not on trigger and they way weapon has been held looks very unprofessional. Correct me if I am wrong please.

I've seen pics of Indian troops with finger on triggers and sometimes posing with the gun pointed towards their face and finger on the trigger .. That's unprofessional !

Finger should never be on the trigger neither should the weapon be pointed towards anybody ... Unless you are aiming to shoot !

That's trigger discipline ! And is observed strictly by any professional military!

15338849_10154640084485528_7985172206632658455_n.jpg

15267635_10154640084620528_5487314047857877033_n.jpg

Bhai Ji these pics are from 2014...

The first one from PTI protests.

Old photos, Range Master was selected as a result of these trials. Turkish JNG, Barret M82, Remington and a few others participated in these trials arranged back in 2011-2012.

Old photos, Range Master was selected as a result of these trials. Turkish JNG, Barret M82, Remington and a few others participated in these trials arranged back in 2011-2012.
range master has been in service before 2011 there are pics of Swat op with rangemaster in use. so these photos may be even older! 2011 trial seems like the one where desert tech did well but they refused to sign a deal.

range master has been in service before 2011 there are pics of Swat op with rangemaster in use. so these photos may be even older! 2011 trial seems like the one where desert tech did well but they refused to sign a deal.
Range Masters started arriving with regiment before 2011.. in 2009 .. units started recieving em.

Old photos, Range Master was selected a s a result of these trials. Turkish JNG, Barret M82, Remington and a few others participated in these trials arranged back in 2011-2012.
Post some pics bro... specially in the SSG thread

Range Masters started arriving with regiment before 2011.. in 2009 .. units started recieving em.

Post some pics bro... specially in the SSG thread
Will post pics later in the day. Oh, I heard range masters started arriving after Army witnessed the shortcomings in Swat Ops. In January 2011, a tender was circulated for a sniper rifle. I thought it was for Range Master. Well thanks for the correction.

Will post pics later in the day. Oh, I heard range masters started arriving after Army witnessed the shortcomings in Swat Ops. In January 2011, a tender was circulated for a sniper rifle. I thought it was for Range Master. Well thanks for the correction.

In 09 units started receiving em in limited numbers.. 4..

And than it gradually picked it from there.

You sure aint a military man thats for sure....but then and again the Hindian military.......

Not sure what you meant in your quote. Your quote also doesn't justify that ain't you the military man amigo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom