What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

I have several insiders. Most units which tested Rifles suggested SCAR H. Including SSG which was visited by my friend recently. They also tested rifles and suggest SCAR H and also several other people related to Army have told that SCAR has performed best in trials. Yes Bren and Berreta also met our standards but on overall performance SCAR was best. You want to believe it or I have good sources.
do you have actual field results of the trials from your friends?

I have several insiders. Most units which tested Rifles suggested SCAR H. Including SSG which was visited by my friend recently. They also tested rifles and suggest SCAR H and also several other people related to Army have told that SCAR has performed best in trials. Yes Bren and Berreta also met our standards but on overall performance SCAR was best. You want to believe it or I have good sources.
I've been saying this times and again, It's never about the best performing military equipment that make the selection board happy. If SCAR makes it through, fair enough, if it doesn't, we won't be mourning. Our military through years have been using guns that were outperformed by what the terrorists used. If we keep emotions aside, we will be the best judges. That's how it works. You're having an emotional attachment to SCAR and it's reflected by whatever you post/say/quote. Have a Good Day :)

NBC Training
TD2xmy9.jpg
jB2H1qV.jpg
pPjO5zd.jpg
e8AnFqb.jpg
KuX2aGt.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom