What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

The only Type-56 variant with a flash hider/compensator/muzzle break resembling AK-103/AK-74 is the Type 56C. Still, both guns are unique in their own ways. AK-103/AK-74 has a longer barrel and a longer compensator. The compensator of Type-56C is smaller in length unlike the AK-103/AK-74. The one in service with SSG has modified handguards with accessory rails.
W0R57z6.jpg
m8D2T08.jpg
y2q81No.jpg

@django @DESERT FIGHTER @Zarvan

The only Type-56 variant with a flash hider/compensator/muzzle break resembling AK-103/AK-74 is the Type 56C. Still, both guns are unique in their own ways. AK-103/AK-74 has a longer barrel and a longer compensator. The compensator of Type-56C is smaller in length unlike the AK-103/AK-74. The one in service with SSG has modified handguards with accessory rails.
W0R57z6.jpg
m8D2T08.jpg
y2q81No.jpg

those are indeed AK103s, because you are forgetting that Type 56 has a folding Baynet, which can be removed, and once removed there will be a hinge under the barrel, which is missing on the AK103.......

those are indeed AK103s, because you are forgetting that Type 56 has a folding Baynet, which can be removed, and once removed there will be a hinge under the barrel, which is missing on the AK103.......
Well could be but I still have my doubts because not except for barrel entire body doesn't match AK-103.

I really don't understand your logic. Or you're trying to be ignorant on purpose.
i am not sure if you have seen the thread in army section about rifle competition and the fanatical support of FN SCAR? If no I urge that you do!

i am not sure if you have seen the thread in army section about rifle competition and the fanatical support of FN SCAR? If no I urge that you do!
I still believe these Rifles are not AK-103. They are type 56 only barrel is changed and one or two other things. Even I showed the pictures to @Horus and few other guy they also say the same that these are not AK-103. It has nothing to do with my support for SCAR but when I see Saudi soldiers or Egyptian soldiers or any other soldier with AK-103 I can clearly tell they are carrying AK-103 or not but in these pictures they are not carrying AK-103 in my opinion.

I still believe these Rifles are not AK-103. They are type 56 only barrel is changed and one or two other things. Even I showed the pictures to @Horus and few other guy they also say the same that these are not AK-103. It has nothing to do with my support for SCAR but when I see Saudi soldiers or Egyptian soldiers or any other soldier with AK-103 I can clearly tell they are carrying AK-103 or not but in these pictures they are not carrying AK-103 in my opinion.
Zarvan just leave it now, getting involved in unnecessary arguments and then getting thrashed have some dignity!

screen 1.png

Which camouflage is this one ? Looks similar to this one which was shown at IDEAS

15170758_1168225309931040_2597765671357106971_n.jpg

@Path-Finder Is it Jungle Camouflage or what ?

I've seen his rants in a variety of threads. You'll hardly find facts, figures or insider info quoted by him. All you see are SCAR-Fetishes :P

I've seen his rants in a variety of threads. You'll hardly find facts, figures or insider info quoted by him. All you see are SCAR-Fetishes :P
I have several insiders. Most units which tested Rifles suggested SCAR H. Including SSG which was visited by my friend recently. They also tested rifles and suggest SCAR H and also several other people related to Army have told that SCAR has performed best in trials. Yes Bren and Berreta also met our standards but on overall performance SCAR was best. You want to believe it or I have good sources.

Back
Top Bottom