What's new

Pakistan likely to secure civil nuclear deal with US: report

Man now you can simply imagine that how frustrated US Government is about the Pakistani Nuclear Program. Though we never threatened any Country except India in the past off course, yet US is worried for her closest allay Israel who is in constant fear about the Nuclear assets of Pakistan.
Despite Pakistan’s repeated assurances that its history as a nuclear scofflaw was firmly behind it, the US has continued to intensely monitor Pakistan’s nuclear and missile programs, a survey of US diplomatic cables indicates.
What more important is that we finally somehow managed to bring US to the negotiation table. They have spend Billions of dollars in order to disarm Pakistan from her Nuclear Assets, they even spread a propaganda that Pakistan is about to sell her Nuclear Weapons to ISIS, they tried every dirty tricks that one can think off, but, this news clearly indicates that they have badly failed. We all should admit now that we are a Muslim Country and that we have a history of helping our Muslim Brothers, for us living in the Hegemony of US and Zionists in this current era is as difficult as it was for the Jews back in Crusades time.
Remember, US and her People have no authority whatsoever on their Country, instead, US is in control of few bunch of Zionists who are either directly or indirectly involve in the Israel Politics.

Interesting clause if "Pakistan can continue its programs of nuclear and missile deterrence against India".

Shows the double standards they follow.

As for Pakistan,It is a good deal considering the perception about Pakistan's nuclear program.

Secondly Pakistan has upped its nuclear program in the recent times and they have many miniature nukes scattered across the country a real threat to the region if they fall into radicals.

Thirty years ago, the United States cut off nuclear trade with India after that country tested a nuclear explosive device in 1974. India produced the plutonium for its test using materials and equipment it had obtained from Canada and the United States under a peaceful-use commitment. The United States responded by forming the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) to avoid similar such incidents, and the U.S. Congress responded by enacting the 1978 Nuclear Nonproliferation Act (NNPA). The presumption of the NNPA was that piecemeal safeguards were not enough to prevent proliferation

The U.S.-Indian Deal and Its Impact | Arms Control Association

The Indian ''RAW'' help to extremist within Pakistan and via Afghanistan is a well documented. It will not be a surprised Indians Raw is providing these miniaturized nukes, that you seems to have intimate knowledge of to the extremist in Pakistan Via Afghanistan. Raw supplies and finances terrorist in Pakistan. Pakistani nukes are safe and secured better then Indian Nukes that have been given to the extremist. i wouldn't be surprised if these Indian Miniaturized nukes end up with Isis since indians are part of that terrorist group.

Thirty years ago, the United States cut off nuclear trade with India after that country tested a nuclear explosive device in 1974. India produced the plutonium for its test using materials and equipment it had obtained from Canada and the United States under a peaceful-use commitment. The United States responded by forming the Nuclear Suppliers Group (NSG) to avoid similar such incidents, and the U.S. Congress responded by enacting the 1978 Nuclear Nonproliferation Act (NNPA). The presumption of the NNPA was that piecemeal safeguards were not enough to prevent proliferation

The U.S.-Indian Deal and Its Impact | Arms Control Association

The Indian ''RAW'' help to extremist within Pakistan and via Afghanistan is a well documented. It will not be a surprised Indians Raw is providing these miniaturized nukes, that you seems to have intimate knowledge of to the extremist in Pakistan Via Afghanistan. Raw supplies and finances terrorist in Pakistan. Pakistani nukes are safe and secured better then Indian Nukes that have been given to the extremist. i wouldn't be surprised if these Indian Miniaturized nukes end up with Isis since indians are part of that terrorist group.

Indian policies are not US centric nor we are prepared to play second fiddle to any power .

Last edited:
Yes but that doesn't mean we should stop developing nukes.
I think u didnt read the full OP.It says that if we are to sign this deal we have to cut down on own nuclear capabilities and should only deploy them against India and also we wont be ``allowed`` to increase range of our delivery systems bouond a certain range......

Read the article once again and note down the fine details.

1. They want us to cap and rollback our missile program. (We will become bitches of MTCR)
2. They want us to ratify FMCT (Never going to happen)

There is nothing which is even remotely similar to Indian deal. The one they are proposing wants us to cut off our balls and eat them too.

USA would ask not to deploy nuclear capable missiles beyond a range which threats Israel. What Israel is about to do in next few years is going to offend every Muslim country in the region. Iran and Pakistan need to be given something which would prevent their governments from any possible future aggression against Israel. I see this nuclear agreement with conditions doing this for Pakistan.

Indian policies are not US centric nor we are prepared to play second fiddle to any power which is already established.

Are you sure because, I will take a quote from link I provided above.

Under the two countries’ July 18, 2005, joint statement, India committed to continuing its nuclear test moratorium, supporting U.S. efforts on a treaty to ban the production of fissile material for nuclear weapons, separating its civilian from military programs, and placing a portion of its facilities, under International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards.

We are well aware of how Indians have mastered ''The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It''

When it comes to nukes India has the missiles that can hit United states or Europe, Pakistan does not, plus Pakistani nukes are for self-defense, and are no threat to anybody who doesn't threaten us.

Are you sure because, I will take a quote from link I provided above.

Under the two countries’ July 18, 2005, joint statement, India committed to continuing its nuclear test moratorium, supporting U.S. efforts on a treaty to ban the production of fissile material for nuclear weapons, separating its civilian from military programs, and placing a portion of its facilities, under International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) safeguards.

We are well aware of how Indians have mastered ''The Art of Tooting Your Own Horn Without Blowing It''

When it comes to nukes India has the missiles that can hit United states or Europe, Pakistan does not, plus Pakistani nukes are for self-defense, and are no threat to anybody who doesn't threaten us.

The deal clearly states that military nuke facilities are out of reach of IAEA !!

Why our officials are even discussing this kind of deal?

Cant we play double game here :P lets accept agreement get tech and secretly produce whatever u want in china :D

An article about a civil nuclear deal has a picture of a nuclear weapon at the top of it??

+ I agree with @Hyperion, this deal is not in line with Pakistan's interests. I wonder if your politicians will sign it for public consumption anyway so as to sell "parity with India" in this regard when they are getting nothing of the sort.

its just a start, things change in the final proposal.
Civilian govt will not have much say in this.

Never gonna happen, we simply wont accept those terms

With a retarded chutiya like nawaz its quiet possible... he cant handle pressure... and has proved that multiple times..

I hope we dont sign this fukin shyt deal... we are already getting nuke reactors etc without it anyways!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom