What's new

Pakistan likely to secure civil nuclear deal with US: report

With a retarded chutiya like nawaz its quiet possible... he cant handle pressure... and has proved that multiple times..

I hope we dont sign this fukin shyt deal... we are already getting nuke reactors etc without it anyways!

We don't even know what's being offered and what's not, let's wait and see the whole deal before jumping to conclusion. Besides in democracy, I doubt Prime Minster can make this decision by himself.

We don't even know what's being offered and what's not, let's wait and see the whole deal before jumping to conclusion. Besides in democracy

Its US we are talkin about here... its obvious..

I doubt Prime Minster can make this decision by himself.

I hate to say this... but he cant till Gen Raheel is there.... as for "if a PM can make this decision" .. well we have a retarded idiot whose holding several offices/portfolios including foriegn ministry etc.. PMLN is a family business... 88 of his family members are holding offices...

The article in the newspaper (copy pasted by the OP) splashes a picture of the Ghaznavi being launched. WTF has this got to do with a CIVIL nuke deal? It's not about missiles and nuke tipped warheads but nuclear power for energy!

These journos get into a tizzy every time 'nuclear' is mentioned! They seem to think that 'nuclear' means producing WMDs, not electricity!

Mailed Fist 1st Armoured division..:D
the offensive punch for Porus kay hathi!

The article in the newspaper (copy pasted by the OP) splashes a picture of the Ghaznavi being launched. WTF has this got to do with a CIVIL nuke deal? It's not about missiles and nuke tipped warheads but nuclear power for energy!

These journos get into a tizzy every time 'nuclear' is mentioned! They seem to think that 'nuclear' means producing WMDs, not electricity!
In this case, i agree you 100%. Our journalists have to work on their knowledge about defense matters. I posted what it was on the source.

Porus is son of the Pakistani soil.
Alhamdulilah, we own Hazrat Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghauri (r.a) & Hazrat Mehmood Ghaznavi (r.a). Porus and Prithvi have nothing to do with our history and culture. Don't tag his name with Pakistan.

An article about a civil nuclear deal has a picture of a nuclear weapon at the top of it??

+ I agree with @Hyperion, this deal is not in line with Pakistan's interests. I wonder if your politicians will sign it for public consumption anyway so as to sell "parity with India" in this regard when they are getting nothing of the sort.
This is why its important for our army to show politicians their aukaat from time to time. Or they'd sell every inch of the land to get richer.

Alhamdulilah, we own Hazrat Shahabuddin Muhammad Ghauri (r.a) & Hazrat Mehmood Ghaznavi (r.a). Porus and Prithvi have nothing to do with our history and culture. Don't tag his name with Pakistan.

Unless you are Pashtun you really have no claim on them... Porus "alhamdullilah" is part of this soil... and his kinsmen @Rafi are proud of him...

Learn from "sane" countries like Iran,Egypt,Turkey etc... you islamists are literally too stupid..

"The newspaper further suggested that Pakistan would agree to restrict its nuclear program to weapons and delivery systems that are appropriate to its actual defence needs against India’s nuclear threat. “Pakistan might agree not to deploy missiles capable of reaching beyond a certain range "

Wasnt the purpose of Pakistan's nuclear weapons program only to counter India's nuclear weapons program. We never had ambitions beyond India. Although, with the current range of 2800km ,we can still hit tel aviv. We have already have brackets that we have imposed ourselves. Why didnt we pursue ICBMS(Taimur and Tipu programs) or SLV's. If it werent for India, Pakistan would have never acquired Nuclear weapons.

If this deal allows us to achieve minimal credible deterrence than, i think we should sign it.The benefits here are numerous. Acceptance into the elite group of Nuclear nations.

However, there is still some confusion onto what categorizes as "expansion ". What about SSBNs or SSGN , are there being considered as expansions of nuclear delivery system. What about SSKs or SSG non nuclear subs , who are able to launch SLCM.

Unless you are Pashtun you really have no claim on them... Porus "alhamdullilah" is part of this soil... and his kinsmen @Rafi are proud of him...

Learn from "sane" countries like Iran,Egypt,Turkey etc... you islamists are literally too stupid..
You call me stupid, i have no issue but don't drag the name of Islam in it. Where are the admins or moderators? is this forum open for abusing Islam???

This must absolutely be rejected..
We must not sign any agreement limiting our nuclear or missile programme

And since when did any agreement with US have us any benefit??

"The newspaper further suggested that Pakistan would agree to restrict its nuclear program to weapons and delivery systems that are appropriate to its actual defence needs against India’s nuclear threat. “Pakistan might agree not to deploy missiles capable of reaching beyond a certain range "
So the Yanks don't mind India getting screwed as long as they are out of harms way! Aren't they aware that a nuclear holocaust will affect the entire world including themselves? Radioactive fallout is a bitch!

No compromises on national security & defence/deterrence. US can suck a big one with those terms.

& those terms suggest that US knows Pakistan is capable & in process to develop ICBM. That's great news for us. This is the right moment, If US don't award us Civil Nuclear deal without any strings attached then Pakistani Establishment should go ahead & test its long awaited Shaheen IV ICBM. Enough with the hide & seek.
:pakistan:

:sniper::usflag::guns::usflag:

Last edited:
So the Yanks don't mind India getting screwed as long as they are out of harms way! Aren't they aware that a nuclear holocaust will affect the entire world including themselves? Radioactive fallout is a bitch!

If you remember , the Yanks were also supporting Khalistani movement against you. They also supported the Taliban during the early 90s. They are also indirectly supporting Al-Nursa which pledges allegiance to Al Qaeda. In diplomacy , Morality always takes a back seat.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom