What's new

Pakistan likely to reward Bangladeshi war criminals with 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are quite a few Terrorist in India ,Starting from Moodi ,Samjhota Express ,Genocide in Kashmir Whole Army any more i can go on an on .
Samjhota Express is a very dangerous terrorist. Never get on that train. Aka Death Train.

Samjhota Express is a very dangerous terrorist. Never get on that train. Aka Death Train.
Bongi ? or try to be funny ? fact is the word terrorist coming from Indian doesnt suit . By the way Captain Yadhav is still with us

Its our internal issue as much as mock trials were your

Anyone who stood for Pakistan refused to bow down against tyrants, irrespective of background, religion and political affiliation need to be honoured. Let's the other side do their randi rona. We keep on doing what is right.

Evil Bangladeshis are executing the last remaining 'nishans' of Pakistan in Bangladesh!! :(

There were no charges against them and why did it took so long to punish them...because the slaves of hindus wanted to please the murderer Modi who accepted that Mukti Bahni was behind all the troubles. These people despite living in an inhuman land showed an unfaltering loyalty and they were not traitors like Mujeeb ur Rahman. We salute to their committment and sacrifice....and the unfairness has been recognised not only by Pakistan but many other countries including Turkey which went a step ahead and recalled its ambassador from the inhuman land.

Dont make tall comments without knowing the fact. There were military dictators like Zia and Ershad whom were harboring these terrorists in BD. Bangladeshis lost their power in 75 and till 96 they couldnt come to power. The process takes times. These were popular demands started from Bangabandhu's time. So some progress happened during 96-2001. But couldnt be happened till Bangladeshis came to power in 2008.

One wonders why Pakistan didn't take all their supporters with them, including all Jamatis, at war's end?
There are around 5-6 Million Bengalis in Pakistan alone.

We already have enough of them.

Sickening to say the least
What is sickening is that they decide to hang 80-90 year old grandpas without any fair trail and little to no evidence to justly prosecute them. The Government is just using 'war crimes' as an excuse to get rid of political opposition.

They are completely overlooking the atrocities that were committed by the MB against their own people and minorities. Even to this day, the Bihari community is heavily persecuted and are even denied Bengali citizenship.

Pakistan is becoming boring with their daily rona dhona over simple matters of BD.

I agree. BD dont worth it, we have many more important issues in hand..

One wonders why Pakistan didn't take all their supporters with them, including all Jamatis, at war's end?
If today India disintegrates, and Mr Modi fights against separatists, but Gujrat some how managed to get liberation. Now my questions are:
Will Mr Modi opt for leaving Gujrat? or Will stay there(I need your guess)
If he stays back in Gujrat, and some Patel tomorrow hangs him for supporting Indian army, so what will be your views on that?

Dont make tall comments without knowing the fact. There were military dictators like Zia and Ershad whom were harboring these terrorists in BD. Bangladeshis lost their power in 75 and till 96 they couldnt come to power. The process takes times. These were popular demands started from Bangabandhu's time. So some progress happened during 96-2001. But couldnt be happened till Bangladeshis came to power in 2008.
So you are accepting their persecution is based on the popular demand and not based on evidence because if evidence was there, should have been executed within 2-3 yrs. Before I and many people like me used to think that Pak army perhaps mishandled the situation in the east Pakistan and we used to sympathise with Bengalis as our brothers...but with these persecutions, cold blooded judicial murders of 80 yrs old man, I think I was wrong it was the other way around, you have lost all the sympathies in Pakistan and we stand by our army and all the action they took in east Pakistan now got justified. You will find yourself more and more alone sandwiched between Myanmar and India....most of the Muslim world does not like you...

Last edited:
So you are accepting their persecution is based on the popular demand and not based on evidence because if evidence was there, should have been executed within 2-3 yrs. Before I and many people like used to think that Pak army perhaps mishandled the situation and we used to sympathise with Bengalis as our brothers...but with these persecutions..I think I was wrong it was the other way round, you have lost all the sympathies in Pakistan and we stand by our army and all the action they took in east Pakistan now got justified. You will find yourself more and more alone sandwiched between Myanmar and India.. most of the Muslim world does not appreciate that.

There are lots of evidences. The court follow their process. The anti BD force was strong, they were doing everything to get away from judiciary. Dont care Pakistanis crocodile tears.

If today India disintegrates, and Mr Modi fights against separatists, but Gujrat some how managed to get liberation. Now my questions are:
Will Mr Modi opt for leaving Gujrat? or Will stay there(I need your guess)
If he stays back in Gujrat, and some Patel tomorrow hangs him for supporting Indian army, so what will be your views on that?

You are delving into hypotheticals that no one knows the answer, not even Modi. If I had to guess, and only a guess, I would say it could 50-50 either way.

My statement about Pakistan not taking Nizami after 1971 was given in the context that many in Pakistan consider him to be pro-Pakistan. If he was so pro-Pakistan why did he remain in a country he fought so hard to prevent?

Why did Nizami stay in a country whose people he considered takfirs, the rationale use by pro-Pakistani forces to kill pro-independence Bengalis? He also served in the Bangladesh government as a minister?

Only Nizami knows the answer.

Your hero attempted to hijack a plane and killed someone in the process. Some hero.

As if India is some peaceful state.
Of course he is...he risked his life to get out of Pakistan to fight for his motherland....He didn't kill anyone...if the other guy didn't start a fight in the plane both of them would be alive.

Bongi ? or try to be funny ? fact is the word terrorist coming from Indian doesnt suit . By the way Captain Yadhav is still with us
Good. He did not convert to the True Faith yet? Most of non Muslim prisoners 'chose' to convert to Islam to secure better terms. May be he will. Give him time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom