What's new

Pakistan likely to reward Bangladeshi war criminals with 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
and should declare Awami League stooges as indian boot-lickers...them and their supporters. They may as well go move to india and see how "warm" they'll be treated there

i actually feel sorry for the B-Deshis. Seems they have a hell of a lot of confused people there.

the hanging of an old man who defended his Constitution and identity of a Pakistani should not go un-punished. BD (govt.) must pay. And we must work close with the opposition there to make sure that woman pays for her crimes.Treacherous whore.

Maybe we can strike a deal with our Pakistani brothers and ship the body of their Nishaan to their land.

No it's fine. His death will be avenged when Hasina heads to the gallows. You and I know it will happen inevitably, she dug her own grave ;)

and should declare Awami League stooges as indian boot-lickers...them and their supporters. They may as well go move to india and see how "warm" they'll be treated there

i actually feel sorry for the B-Deshis. Seems they have a hell of a lot of confused people there.

the hanging of an old man who defended his Constitution and identity of a Pakistani should not go un-punished. BD (govt.) must pay. And we must work close with the opposition there to make sure that woman pays for her crimes.Treacherous whore.

No it's fine. His death will be avenged when Hasina heads to the gallows. You and I know it will happen inevitably, she dug her own grave ;)

Nizami was not hanged for being 'loyal' to Pakistan. He was hanged because he did murder and rape to show his loyalty to Pakistan.

We have to send these people to Pakistan

once they are executed.

Rajaker01_BG20160512220949.jpg

Rajaker0620160512221422.jpg

Rajaker0720160512221154.jpg

Rajakar-bg20160512220606.jpg

your dear leader Hasina will meet the exact same fate too :)

Yes your friends are Taliban and Jamaatis. All know how much humanity they have.

jyour mukti bahini fathers who raped and massacred scores of Razakars and Biharis - what to say about them? You people are a joke and an insult to yourselves

Hell even Bangladesh has a poodle.....a new low for the Indians.
@ Topic, bravo Bangladesh, you surely are proving your worth as only you people know how to treat a some 70 year old accordingly. A surely proud moment in your history.

13174117_1006130782769901_1545945309022982232_n.jpg

the same lot who ended up killing their own "dear leader:....i sound like a broken record when i say his whore of a daughter will meet the same fate. Only a matter of when and where.

jyour mukti bahini fathers who raped and massacred scores of Razakars and Biharis - what to say about them? You people are a joke and an insult to yourselves

Pakistan also kills TTP, did atrocities on Baloch and Bengalis. So BD gov affiliated Mukti Bahini can also do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom