What's new

Pakistan likely to reward Bangladeshi war criminals with 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
One wonders why Pakistan didn't take all their supporters with them, including all Jamatis, at war's end?
the transfer of 50k PoWs was nightmare for India, which basically facilitated the safe passage. Pakistan was incapable of carrying hundreds of thousands of people with them... but they could have allowed political asylum in the last 30 years to all these nishan worthy people.

Modi never killed anyone nor ordered the killing it was started by a spontaneous act of godra train burning.

Your PM is a killer of innocent civilians, turning a blind eye is a tantamount to killing himself and you defending him yourself just shows how sickening you and your state truly are.

This is good. Bangladesh can ship the body of these terrorists to the country that has similar ideals - Pakistan.

We have to send these people to Pakistan

once they are executed.

Rajaker01_BG20160512220949.jpg

Rajaker0620160512221422.jpg

Rajaker0720160512221154.jpg

Rajakar-bg20160512220606.jpg

How did Modi kill anyone? does your heart cry just for 'Muslims' as you never mentioned the 60 odd Hindus burnt alive by a Muslim mob :rolleyes:

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...002-godhra-riots-farooq-bhana-arrest-2806572/

Why don't you condone the man who started it?

He allowed the incident to take place, my question to you is why don't YOU find it sickening that you elected a man who allowed this genocide to take place?

That other guy is not the PM of India, modi the terrorist is.

He allowed the incident to take place, my question to you is why don't YOU find it sickening that you elected a man who allowed this genocide to take place?

That other guy is not the PM of India, modi the terrorist is.

If you want to open a thread on the Gujarat riots by all means do so and we can talk there but first you need to think with a cooler mind rather than pointing fingers because as a Gujarati myself I know what really happened

Just report him and move on bro.. Its an old tactics to provoke Indians into making the mistake of replying in same coin, and subsequently getting banned.. Don't fall for it.

I have put 3 people on my ignore list already but I want to give this young person a chance

I am not going to talk about the Gujarat riots where I lost someone close to me with stupid fools who know **** all

Making our work so much easier then. These Nishaans should be buried in Pakistan, to where their allegiance belonged. As one would say, "shubh kaam mein der kis baat ki".

Cheers!!!

If you want to open a thread on the Gujarat riots by all means do so and we can talk there but first you need to think with a cooler mind rather than pointing fingers because as a Gujarati myself I know what really happened

I have put 3 people on my ignore list already but I want to give this young person a chance

I am not going to talk about the Gujarat riots where I lost someone close to me with stupid fools who know **** all

Try asking about the Direct-Action-Day riots, and see how his tone suddenly changes..:azn:

They were never war criminals but people of great character who have been unfairly killed by BD (a satellite state of India) under the ugliest Haseena. Pakistan should reward them with highest honour for their services for humanity. Well done Punjab assembly...that's the first time I would agree with them. Plus Pakistan should repatriate all Pakistanis/beharis stuck in the inhuman land and also throw a million or so Bengalis out of Pakistan...I think this should be done on urgent basis and let's see how the nation of drowning land welcomes them :)

Last edited:
Pakistan still wonder why they ae isolated completly from rest of the world .Good luck with ypur future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom