What's new

Pakistan likely to reward Bangladeshi war criminals with 'Nishan-e-Pakistan'

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were never war criminals but people of great character who have been unfairly killed by BD (a satellite state of India) under the ugliest Haseena. Pakistan should reward them with highest honour for their services for humanity. Well done Punjab assembly...that's the first time I would agree with them. Plus Pakistan should repatriate all Pakistanis/beharis stuck in the inhuman land and also throw a million or so Bengalis out of Pakistan...I think this should be done on urgent basis and let's see how the nation of drowning land welcomes them :)

Did you pull out these facts from your backside?

Pakistan still wonder why they ae isolated completly from rest of the world .Good luck with ypur future

:omghaha:

You are not isolated and yet you have the most poor in the world , no sanitation for people , no flush system , your metropolitan cities are the dirtiest in the world . What good did integration to the world bring you? .

How can Bangladesh execute this noble fella? People even saw his face on the moon.

sayeedi.jpg

How can Bangladesh execute this noble fella? People even saw his face on the moon.

sayeedi.jpg

Tribunal gave death penalty to this killer and rapist but high court changed it to lesser punishment of imprisonment till death. There is a review petition filed against the verdict. State demands death penalty.

Wow.. How contradictory can they be ??!!?? So one resolution condemns the US intrusion on Pakistani sovereignty even though it killed a militant that is probably a danger to Pakistan itself, While the other they are doing the same towards Bangladesh by unnecessary interference in their internal issues, Especially as those people are deemed war criminals in their country

Not sure if this is condescension or just horrendous foreign policy

alot of people's backside is on fire I seee

I highly doubt this will have any effect what so ever in Bangladesh regarding their judicial process.. But it does leave a sad view on Pakistani policies to the rest of the world, You cannot practice double standards and accuse others when you're on the receiving end

Time for Pakistani government to prove its (non-existent) loyalty to Pakistan. Award these patriots who stayed loyal in the worst circumstances and who were killed due to their loyalty and patriotism.

I say take all the patriots back-Bengali and Bihari.

When Britain was defeated in the American Revolution, it rehabilitated its loyalists in its remaining colonies.

Why can' Pakistan????

And please try Asma Jehangir and Hamid Mir for treason. If they can be given 'Friend of Bangladesh' award by BD gov for treason, why can't Pakistan's gov award the patriots?

I highly doubt this will have any effect what so ever in Bangladesh regarding their judicial process.. But it does leave a sad view on Pakistani policies to the rest of the world, You cannot practice double standards and accuse others when you're on the receiving end
so what I said was true.... Double standard go down the drain when one party bypasses the agreement signed between these 2 in 1971, stop this crap of double standards...

I'd like to see Bangladeshi Parliament passing a resolution to award TTP or BLA terrorists "Birottom",and then I'd like to see Pakistan's reaction.

Seriously,Pakistan is over reacting and its not going down quite well.Frankly saying,Pakistan is going beyond what they can afford.

so what I said was true.... Double standard go down the drain when one party bypasses the agreement signed between these 2 in 1971, stop this crap of double standards...

So like you some have quoted that so called agreement but none so far have highlighted a particular clause that states that either party cannot prosecute their citizenry under their laws in case of criminal justice

Could you at least produce a veritable link or a source if you may, Because having gone through the online resources myself i'm yet to find one with such clause, In that Simla accord, Which was specific to POW's of all three nations

If there is such clause, Which anyone is yet to see or produce, It will be unprecedented in history of human civilization, In that another country can interfere in the judicial process of a sovereign nation

Btw that 71' agreement is tripartite which means India is also would be one of the aggrieved parties not just between Bangladesh and Pakistan as you have wrongfully stated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom