What's new

Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z-10 Thunderbolt attack helicopters

Pakistan interested to buy China’s Z 10 helicopters
View attachment 180719

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s closest friend China is expected to give another gift this year in shape of their famous helicopter Z10.

According to reports, Three Z10 helicopters are expected to be included in Pakistan Army aviation fleet, which will be helpful in cleaning the terrorism in the county.

Pakistan shown interest in purchasing Z10 helicopters, sources said.

The helicopter is capable of targeting the enemy with a range of 3 to 4 kilometers without coming in reader. It is also capable of targeting in the air as well as on ground from air.

With the induction of Z10, Pakistan Army’s capability of targeting the terrorists will increase. Pakistan is already using the helicopters effectively in the war against terrorism.

On the other hand Pakistan is also interested to by Russian’s Mi-30 helicopters as well. This will not only strengthen the defence of the country but also help force to counter-terrorism effectively.

Well not sure what to make of it but seeing is believing. I know it has been highlighted that T129 has engine issue but what about Z10 with Turkish Avionics and Weapons!!!

It's word to word translation of news in their Urdu paper

i dont know who is making these decisions how many types of helicopters pakistan need

what about the Russian deal. I think they are coming with low payments from the Chinese.

66f7sl.jpg

BEIJING- Pakistan’s closest friend China is expected to give another gift this year, in shape of their famous helicopter Z10. According to reports, three Z10 helicopters are expected to be included in Pakistan Army aviation fleet, which will be helpful in cleaning the terrorism in the county.

Pakistan showed interest in purchasing Z10 helicopters, sources said. The helicopter is capable of targeting the enemy with a range of 3 to 4 kilometers without coming in reader. It is also capable of targeting in the air as well as on ground from air.

With the induction of Z10, Pakistan Army’s capability of targeting the terrorists will increase. Pakistan is already using the helicopters effectively in the war against terrorism.

On the other hand Pakistan is also interested to by Russian’s Mi-30 helicopters as well. This will not only strengthen the defence of the country but also help force to counter-terrorism effectively.
Pakistan likely to buy China’s Z10 helicopters
MI-30 that shows level of reporting and it seems we have failed to get new cobra and T-129 and don't know about MI-28

Some comparison

Z-10

Power Plant: [2xWZ9 turboshaft, 1000kw (1340hp)], Max. T.O.W: 7000 kg (15,432 lb), Max. Speed: 300+km/h(162+kts), Max. cruising speed: 270 km/h, Max rate of climb: 720m/min, surface ceiling: 6400m, Range Internal fuel: 500 km

T-129

Power Plant: [2 x LHTEC turboshaft, 1014kw (1361hp)], Max. T.O.W: 5000 kg (11,300 lb), Max. Speed: 300+km/h(162+kts), Max. cruising speed: 281 km/h, Max rate of climb: 759 m/min, surface ceiling: 4572m, Range Internal fuel: 519 km

Mi-28

Power Plant: [2 x Klimov TV3-117VM turboshaft, 1620kW] Max. T.O.W: 11,200 kg , Max. Speed: 300km/h (162 kts), Max. cruising speed: 270 km/h, Max rate of climb: 816m/min, surface ceiling: 5800m, Range Internal fuel: 460 km

KA-52

Power Plant: [2 x Klimov VK-2500 turboshaft, 1,764kW, FADEC], Max. T.O.W: 10,800 kg (23,810 lb), Max. Speed: 310km/h (167 kts), Max. cruising speed: 250 km/h, Max rate of climb: m/min, surface ceiling: 5486m, Normal range: 520km, range with max fuel: 1200km

AH-1Z

Power Plant: Max. T.O.W: 8391 kg (18,500 lb), Max. Speed: 411 km/h(222kts), Max. cruising speed: 265 km/h, Max rate of climb: 852 m/min, surface ceiling: 6100+m, Range Internal fuel: 685 km

Z10 again has western engine which means it will be blocked unless replaced with unproven weaker chinese engine
It is powered by (2 × WZ-9 turboshaft, 1000 kw (1350 shp) each) latest sino engine not by any western engine.

The Z-10 is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6C-67C turboshaft engines (I can not post the link being a newbie)

Chinese engines will be replacing these?

don't u think u r taking about too large numbers?
I guess 16 Mi35 Hinds and 36 other gunship (T129,Mi28,Viper,Z10) are sufficient...............and our affordability is far too low which is big problem
In current times we need 72 Attack Helicopters to back our infantry and Armored Groups against enemy forces

i dont know who is making these decisions how many types of helicopters pakistan need
Pakistan Needs attack helicopters and attack helicopters with troop carrier capabilities. Multiple platforms bring different capabilities and is a plus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom