What's new

Pakistan Latest missile

Status
Not open for further replies.

My-Analogous

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
guys any good news for pakistan latest toy(missile). we badly need one to wakeup our enamy. any good news for shaheen iiii. i wish in next 5 year we can go any where in the world.
Allah will alway bless my country :pakistan:

guys any good news for pakistan latest toy(missile). we badly need one to wakeup our enamy. any good news for shaheen iiii. i wish in next 5 year we can go any where in the world.

ghazaliy
Please read forum rules before posting on the forum. There are posts already existent in which you can ask questions instead of opening new threads.
By the way wecome to Pakistani forces .forum. Hope yuo enjoy your stay here.
Araz

Well in case of war we always have the option of delivering a fatal blow to India but dropping Zardari on New Delhi ;)

The last missile procurement was a deal for 120 C-602 Chinese anti-ship cruise missiles.

83797990b908e97d2ce48e7e9cdd5cb8.jpg

Pakistan Navy have purchased 120 C-602 long range anti-ship cruise missiles from china to counter the threat posed to the surface fleet of Pakistan navy by the Proliferation of Russian supersonic AntiShip missiles P-800 Oniks / Yakhont / PJ-10 Brahmos (Indian assembled version of Yakhont). Long range of the C-602 AntiShip missile will make sure that Pakistan Navy have first shoot advantage in case of an encounter with the Indian ships equipped with Russian Yakhont AntiShip missiles.

The C-602 long-range subsonic anti-ship cruise missile is developed by the CASIC 3rd Academy. The C-602 outperforms most Western and Russian anti-ship missiles in terms of range and warhead mass. The YJ-62 was first offered for export by the China National Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation (CPMIEC) during the Defense Systems & Equipment International (DSEI) Land and Naval Systems Exhibition in September 2005. The missile is fitted with a strap-down inertial guidance coupled with GPS, and active radar for the terminal phase. CPMIEC claims that the C-602 is fitted with a frequency agile radar seeker which offers greater resistance to jamming from targeted ship. The active radar seeker has an acquisition range of up to 40km.

The C-602 is a conventional cruise missile design, with mid-body wings that deploy following launch. The fixed ventral air inlet is mounted slightly forward of the cruciform tail fins. The missile is 6.1 meters long (without the 0.9 meter-long launch booster), and weighs 1,140kg. The solid propellant booster weighs an additional 210kg. The C-602 has a cruise speed of Mach 0.6, carries a 300kg HE blast warhead, is powered by a small turbojet, and has a stated range of 280km, with the missile flying at an altitude of 30 meters during the cruise phase of an engagement. In the terminal phase, the missile descends to a height of seven meters, and it can be launched from truck-mounted launchers, from warships as well as from medium multi-role combat aircraft.C-602 anti-ship missile employs a cylinder-shape launcher.

Chinese Military News Blog ????: Pakistan to receive 120 C-602 cruise missiles from China

Other than that, budget constraints and internal political bickerings are hampering domestic missile developments at this point in time.

in missile tech we have already got edge on india so y show off when there is no need???

bro you want gud news wait for end of 2010 and mid of 2011 ull be simply amazed!!!!

:enjoy:

First introduce yourself in introduction section.

airbus
FULL MEMBERS

bro you want gud news wait for end of 2010 and mid of 2011 ull be simply amazed!!!!

Yaar can you please tell me what kind of Good News we will get in the year 2010-2011?.:guns:

yeah it's been a while since i heard news about any new missile...in my personal opinion we had already a nice missile arsenal but we must develop ICBM so we can really target (without offend) Israel in few minutes!!:flame::sniper:

Current Missiles in Service of Pakistan

Surface-to-Surface

Ballistic Missiles
Intermediate Range Ghauri-III* · Shaheen-III*
Medium Range Ghauri-I · Ghauri-II · Shaheen-II
Short Range Hatf-I · Abdali · Ghaznavi · Shaheen-I · M-11

Cruise Missiles
Land Attack Babur
Anti-Ship C-802/C-803 · Exocet · AGM-84 Harpoon

Anti-Tank Missiles
Baktar-Shikan · BGM-71 TOW · MILAN · Cobra 2000

Air-to-Surface
Cruise Missiles
Land Attack
Babur · Ra'ad · AS-30L · AGM-65 Maverick

Anti-Ship
C-802/C-803 · Exocet · AGM-84 Harpoon

Anti-Radiation
AGM-88 HARM · AGM-45 Shrike · MAR-1

Anti-Tank Missiles
Baktar-Shikan · BGM-71 TOW

Surface-to-Air

Medium Range Area Defence SAMs
HQ-2B (S-75)
Short Range Point Defence SAMs
Crotale · MBDA Spada 2000 · LY-60N · FM-90
Man Portable SAMs
Anza MKI/MKII/MKIII · FIM-92 Stinger · FIM-43 Redeye · RBS 70 · SA-7 Grail · Mistral

Air-to-Air
Beyond Visual Range AAMs
SD-10 · AIM-120 AMRAAM · H-4 BVR-AAM*
Within Visual Range AAMs
PL-5 · PL-9 · AIM-9 Sidewinder · AIM-7 Sparrow · R550 Magic · Matra R530 · Matra Super 530
There are couple of unknown criuse missels under development which will be be for sumarines.

India is also working on Surya & Agni 5 to get equal with pakistan
India is still not confident on Brahmos!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom