What's new

Pakistan – Israel Ties, Relations and Recognition

Are Pakistanis somehow "better" Muslims than those other countries?

Aray Aray. No one is talking about being a better Muslim. That's b/w a person and Allah. But when Allah has cleared that they can't be honest to us. Then there's no other opnion on it. And we should not pay attention to other Muslim countries and see if they're applying these rules or not. We are accountable for ourselves not for others. ;)

holy Prophet SW used to have trades with jews, pagans, Christians etc. No harm having treaties, trade or relation.. but whenver u quote from Quran going through tafseer is essential...

like i know something about "...jews can't be your friend...." is because even out of sincerity they can lead you away from Islam.. like on jumma days, closing your business is kind of necessary.. Now you receive a big order on cost of your jumma prayer.. if you consult a muslim, he may say 'postpone the order and offer jumma first'.. whereas a jew friend may put business before jumma.. as ignorantly, but with sincerity, he is trying to give you the suggestion of not losing profit from that order .. @EnggineerShahjehan
Im not talking about the normal Jews but Quran explicitly states that what should be a muslim reaction if he is forcefully drived from his home by force or being killed just because of belief, we will keep getting bashed until we return back to Quran for issues and their solutions.

Aray Aray. No one is talking about being a better Muslim. That's b/w a person and Allah. But when Allah has cleared that they can't be honest to us. Then there's no other opnion on it. And we should not pay attention to other Muslim countries and see if they're applying these rules or not. We are accountable for ourselves not for others. ;)

No other opinion on it? Yes, a true sign of a closed mind. :D

Close mind? Allah says not to steal and you can have your opnion on it. And say no you can. Because I am open minded?
:p

We really did not need any more proof of your state of mind, but thank you for providing it. :D

We really did not need any more proof of your state of mind, but thank you for providing it. :D

Wow your reply is contradicting your own signature. :p
*personal attacks*.

And that's what you said basically. No other opinion on what Allah says is nothing but a close mind and having second opinion makes you open minded.
Either you don't want to understand my point here or you have no idea what you said before about having different opnion on sayings of Allah. Peace!

Wow your reply is contradicting your own signature. :p
*personal attacks*.

And that's what you said basically. No other opinion on what Allah says is nothing but a close mind and having second opinion makes you open minded.

Not at all. I merely pointed out that your stance that makes "no other opinion possible" is the sign of a closed mind, that you keep proving again and again. I am not attacking you or anyone else personally but showing that rejecting even the possibility of other opinions is a closed mind by definition.

Not at all. I merely pointed out that your stance that makes "no other opinion possible" is the sign of a closed mind, that you keep proving again and again. I am not attacking you or anyone else personally but showing that rejecting even the possibility of other opinions is a closed mind by definition.

I did not say different opinions on any matter but specifically on sayings of Allah. :)
Do convince me with examples where you think here you can have different opinions than what Allah says. Please!

If we can have relation with India i find no reason why we cant have relation with Israel

I am more interested in the non idf chicks :D

Why not i mean relations with Israel can benifit us greatly in defence,agri and industrial sector
i dont agree to have relations with them but i do agree that we must avoid confrontation with them

cant believe the amount of shit comments here
lets tie a knot with israel
dafaq?
did any one forget the revelation in the quran regarding israel?hello
the plans for greater israel.
are you guys retarded.
so n so arab state has ties with israel
well if they jump into the fire will you too jump into the fire?
stay strong study hard
study science gain independence like iran
iran is an obvious example

anyone on speaking terms with israel would be a terrorist
GREATER ISRAEL

I did not say different opinions on any matter but specifically on sayings of Allah. :)
Do convince me with examples where you think here you can have different opinions than what Allah says. Please!
You shouldn’t have put him to that. He always makes something up.

I personally have no problem recognising Israel's right to exist, but I do have a problem with the author Noor Dahri who is a self-serving Pakistan bashing fucktard! Just check some of his posts on "Muslim Zionist Forum" on Facebook.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom