What's new

Pakistan Is Taking a Dark Turn. It's Time for a New USA Policy.

LeGend has it, that Pakistani Nukes are compromised , they tried to hide them under Quaid-e-Azam Mazar , 90 , Presidential house , and some in stores of Parliament building ..

Legend also has it that America secret Army has infiltrated Pakistani Nuke Defense Force , put Kill switch on every Soldier and they can kill every Soldier by pushing the very scary Red button on Trumps Desk ..

LeGend has it, that Pakistani Nukes are compromised , they tried to hide them under Quaid-e-Azam Mazar , 90 , Presidential house , and some in stores of Parliament building ..

Legend also has it that America secret Army has infiltrated Pakistani Nuke Defense Force , put Kill switch on every Soldier and they can kill every Soldier by pushing the very scary Red button on Trumps Desk ..
LeGenD has it that Pakistan was a nuclear power back in 2001.

LeGenD Has it that Pervez Musharraf was COAS of Pakistan back in 2001.

LeGenD has it that US threatened to reduce Pakistan to stone age.

LeGenD has it that the COAS scheduled a meeting with top brass.

LeGenD has it that COAS decided to avoid confrontation with an egotistical superpower.

What is your point, bro? Its time we pull our heads out from the sand, and be sensible.

Last edited:
Author tou noothia hai lekin yahan kuchh logon ki phati pari hai... Loll

They don't realize that Pakistan is not Iraq. Pakistan has strategic partnerships with many countries. One of them is the next superpower that's called China. Pakistan is an important player of one belt one road project of that strategic partner. That strategic project is too important for the next superpower.

If pakistan is able to make another strategic friend (read Russia) and keep Iran and Saudi in check, there is only one country that could be used by USA to attack Pakistan. And that country is too coward to put its rising little power after so many years on stake. Because that country knows that nukes or no nukes, that country will be fvcked from at least two sides and US will leave at a crucial time when it happens.

US should devise a strategy to save its face in Afghanistan and leave the region. Rising attacks are a proof that its ISIS strategy is failing as well and its puppet government will not be able to stand against the majority pashtoons for too long now. USs plan to use Pakistan some of the countries to keep an eye on china has failed miserably as Pakistan openly sided with its friend on North and officially fvcked US interest to contain the rising economic power of China.

LeGenD has it that Pakistan was a nuclear power back in 2001.

LeGenD Has it that Pervez Musharraf was COAS of Pakistan back in 2001.

LeGenD has it that US threatened to reduce Pakistan to stone age.

LeGenD has it that the COAS scheduled a meeting with top brass.

LeGenD has it that COAS decided to avoid confrontation with an egotistical superpower.

What is your point, bro? Its time we pull our heads out from the sand, and be sensible.

Hi,

Thank you for an excellent post---.

Author tou noothia hai lekin yahan kuchh logon ki phati pari hai... Loll

They don't realize that Pakistan is not Iraq. Pakistan has strategic partnerships with many countries. One of them is the next superpower that's called China. Pakistan is an important player of one belt one road project of that strategic partner. That strategic project is too important for the next superpower.

If pakistan is able to make another strategic friend (read Russia) and keep Iran and Saudi in check, there is only one country that could be used by USA to attack Pakistan. And that country is too coward to put its rising little power after so many years on stake. Because that country knows that nukes or no nukes, that country will be fvcked from at least two sides and US will leave at a crucial time when it happens.

US should devise a strategy to save its face in Afghanistan and leave the region. Rising attacks are a proof that their ISIS strategy is failing as well and their puppet government will not be able to stand against the majority pashtoons for too long now. USs plan to use Pakistan some of the countries to keep an eye on china has failed miserably as Pakistan openly sided with its friend on North and officially fvcked US interest to contain the rising economic power of China.
Bro,

China is creating 5 routes under OBOR in total; CPEC being one of them. As I pointed out in another thread:

"If US had struck DPRK, China wouldn't have lost much because its people and infrastructure weren't on the line. Modern-era superpowers fight COLD WARS in which they pit other countries against each other. The other countries suffer badly whereas the string-pullers enjoy the spectacle at arms length."

At the end of the day, we will be responsible for our fate. No country will dispatch its army to protect us. It just doesn't work.

Of-course, Pakistani are confused about how to move forward with US. Even I am confused [personally]. Emotions run high. Some believe in adopting tough stance. Some believe in adopting calculated stance [I am in this boat].

Of-course, their is a limit to how much we can bend, as a country. US needs to act sensibly as well. When threats turn into status-quo, people become desensitized to them, and this is the stage which is the most worrisome because sensibilities take a backseat afterwards.

Our most recent diplomatic spate on a statement, wasn't assuring. Let us see how PTI handle the situation.

Relations can bounce back from the brink at times. I think it is early to judge.

Personally, I am afraid of Allah Almighty. We all will be answerable to him. Everything is in the hands of Allah Almighty. Nations are just set pieces.

Hi,

It can sniff it---plus there are other means as well---.
No they cannot the nuclear waste management acts as a shield giving background radiation every where. USA has every thing falsely painted. Hope this much info is enough to make the point.

Sir you are of a good age and playing teenager games with you is stupid but one thing I need to assure you is that USA has no knowledge of Pakistani nukes. Secondly nukes are a tool of deterrence nothing more. USA cannot even do a conventional attack and there is a reason for it. From where will USA launch its attack?

I wouldn't go as far as to say this :- "USA has no knowledge of Pakistani nukes".

I wouldn't go as far as to say this :- "USA has no knowledge of Pakistani nukes".
But I would because they don't. When people have knowledge they don't use think tanks. Forget nukes they don't even know about the command structure of Pakistani strategic brigade let alone.

But I would because they don't. When people have knowledge they don't use think tanks. Forget nukes they don't even know about the command structure of Pakistani strategic brigade let alone.
Here is an enlightening piece: https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/0...-nuclear-facility-you-just-found-not-so-much/

Sarcastic but beautifully written.

Let us say that this kind of information is gleaned through multiple techniques and through informants on the ground; and a lot of patterns are observed over time. Ample smoking guns emerge over time, and provide ample clues accordingly. Treasure trove of information in this link: https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB439/

They certainly don't rely upon Think Tanks to acquire this kind of information, but Think Tanks are not amateurs in this game either. A normal person can learn a lot from the disclosures of Think Tanks in this era.

Keep in mind that US is a much older and bigger nuclear power than Pakistan, and have fought a COLD WAR with USSR. They understand this kind of stuff inside out. We think we are really smart in this game, but we are amateurs in comparison to them in reality.

Last edited:
Bro,

China is creating 5 routes under OBOR in total; CPEC being one of them. As I pointed out in another thread:

"If US had struck DPRK, China wouldn't have lost much because its people and infrastructure weren't on the line. Modern-era superpowers fight COLD WARS in which they pit other countries against each other. The other countries suffer badly whereas the string-pullers enjoy the spectacle at arms length."

At the end of the day, we will be responsible for our fate. No country will dispatch its army to protect us. It just doesn't work.

Of-course, Pakistani are confused about how to move forward with US. Even I am confused [personally]. Emotions run high. Some believe in adopting tough stance. Some believe in adopting calculated stance [I am in this boat].

Of-course, their is a limit to how much we can bend, as a country. US needs to act sensibly as well. When threats turn into status-quo, people become desensitized to them, and this is the stage which is the most worrisome because sensibilities take a backseat afterwards.

Our most recent diplomatic spate on a statement, wasn't assuring. Let us see how PTI handle the situation.

Relations can bounce back from the brink at times. I think it is early to judge.

Personally, I am afraid of Allah Almighty. We all will be answerable to him. Everything is in the hands of Allah Almighty. Nations are just set pieces.

Hi,

Once you learn how to communicate and talk to the US public---then you can sometimes bend the US and sometimes you can be flexible---.

But the secret is in knowing what to say and how to say it---.

Here is an enlightening piece: https://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/0...-nuclear-facility-you-just-found-not-so-much/

Sarcastic but beautifully written.

Let us say that this kind of information is gleaned through multiple techniques and through informants on the ground; and a lot of patterns are observed over time. Ample smoking guns emerge over time, and provide ample clues accordingly. Treasure trove of information in this link: https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB439/

They certainly don't rely upon Think Tanks to acquire this kind of information, but Think Tanks are not amateurs in this game either. A normal person can learn a lot from the disclosures of Think Tanks in this era.

Keep in mind that US is a much older and bigger nuclear power than Pakistan, and have fought a COLD WAR with USSR. They understand this kind of stuff inside out. We think we are really smart in this game, but we are amateurs in comparison to them in reality.
I have already given the reason above why this whole post is BS.

Hi,

Once you learn how to communicate and talk to the US public---then you can sometimes bend the US and sometimes you can be flexible---.

But the secret is in knowing what to say and how to say it---.
Why do you need to talk to USA public? There is no logic in it and it is waste of time. Just control their president like Russia is doing.

Why do you need to talk to USA public? There is no logic in it and it is waste of time. Just control their president like Russia is doing.

Son,

You have learnt nothing then---. The US presidents come---the US presidents go---it is the US public that determines who to be kind and be nice to---.

You talk about logic---do you know a country named Israel---how about India----what do you think they have done---.

"Control" is an illusion---. It can become un-controllable within the blink of an eye---.

Son,

You have learnt nothing then---. The US presidents come---the US presidents go---it is the US public that determines who to be kind and be nice to---.

You talk about logic---do you know a country named Israel---how about India----what do you think they have done---.

"Control" is an illusion---. It can become un-controllable within the blink of an eye---.

Chacha let me a single way in which Israel and India are benefiting from trump?

One more question do you know USA is currently under economic sanctions?

Russia is benefiting most from USA and after Russia it is Iran who is benefiting. You never engage American public and play long game, instead you manipulate their thinking with information warfare. That is what Russia did.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom