What's new

Pakistan is not Myanmar, Interior Minister warns India

Waw, what is this hype all about? For heavens sake he is a low level retired army officer, he didnt have the ability to reach top a level so he decided to troll.

Let them come in hot pursuit and we will deal with them in best possible manner. We will save them wood and not send back the bodies but the ashes?

They know they can't so dont get too excited, you wont get the opportunity to kill a few of them anytime soon...

rubbish, TTP are your own kin, no support for them from here..

BLA however, yes, that's something that had in the past got support, and India may restart that in a big way if the Kashmir terrorism is escalated.

that's the gun to your head after all the bloodshed in Kashmir in the 90s

so either forget Indian Kashmir, or be ready for another 1971
Which cheap drugs you are having nowadays...?? Kaun sa sasta nasha kartay ho tum ? Amazing mentalities..!!

Your country threatened Pakistan after the Myanmar ''raid''. Its a sign of increasing frustration by Modi Baba je. He keeps farting threats but we are yet to see any brave Indian soldiers raiding Pakistan. Still waiting since 1947......................
Lol!! You didn't even give us that chance...your brainless army tried to attack us three times...and got spanked hard....it seems like your army liked our spanking...

If I was COAS or DG ISI, I would have poked India to defame the military and their agenda to show supremacy. But I am Indian, so I believe that your Military establishment will definitely do something mischievous hence IA should be kept if not high alert but must be brought into such confidence.

Assumptions that is all there is to it.

Looks like Pakistan has forgotten what happened in Abbotabad. US seal team came in and took out their jamai raja in his home :D Worse than Myanmar I would say.

First of all India is not US. Secondly US had tried to conduct such operations even before osama but were shown middle finger to get the **** out. Clearly Pakistani authorities were complacent as denial saved us a lot of hurt. Pakistan has got extensive radar coverage and the story that radars were not functional on that particular night should tell you the story.

Also did you forget that last time Indian jets tried to get into Pakistani airspace Pakistani jet intercepted them within two minutes.

You mean 'having a good laugh' like when the Pakistan Army carried out an airborne operation dropping troops onto the forested mountains of Swat from where the PA ripped out the heart of the TTP-Swat movement?

Or perhaps 'having a good laugh' like when the Pakistan Army ripped out the TTP-Khyber from the even more inhospitable terrain of Tirah Valley?
You need to check the scoreboard

Assumptions that is all there is to it.

First of all India is not US. Secondly US had tried to conduct such operations even before osama but were shown middle finger to get the **** out. Clearly Pakistani authorities were complacent as denial saved us a lot of hurt. Pakistan has got extensive radar coverage and the story that radars were not functional on that particular night should tell you the story.

Also did you forget that last time Indian jets tried to get into Pakistani airspace Pakistani jet intercepted them within two minutes.
Bro I do not doubt your air force or your army. I am pretty sure they are very capable and wish more power to your army :) I was just poking fun at you guys as is your government trying to poke fun at us.

Hey you know one thing!!!
I was thinking coup is something which PA does untill!!! i bought a new car

Its funny how Pakistani's are so proud of 26/11 & kasab ...karma is a bitch guys.

Nothing to be proud about....It's just comical that you people run your beaks on your soap opera tv debates about teaching others lessons when you bozos of the tallest order cant even protect yourselves from a few lightly armed kids high on cocaine/methamphetamines :laugh:

know your role and either walk the talk or otherwise STFU and GTFO

Was that the time they mobilized, did nothing, and comically lost like 1000 men? Or was that 2008. Its hard to keep track with these clowns. :D

got hard to keep track indeed

And he was hanged...How many drones did u bomb?

well we've certainly bombed a lot of the terrorists you've tried dispatching to us via Afghanistan - a matter of great agony for the dot-heads across the border who have nothing but ill intent towards Pakistan....it's their reason for living on earth.

Pakistan is becoming hyper for nothing :lol:

Indian minister never named Pakistan. This show how easy it is to unsettle Pakistan.

And guy named Zul Fuqer ..should not be making these comparisons.

you're quite the numb-nuts if you believe it's anything other than a nom de guerre....you're not even pronouncing it correctly

if "Rathore" were the name of a caste - you'd probably belong to it. Or do you belong to the boot polishing human waste cleaning segment of bharti "society"? Sorry i'll leave you to dwell in your own excrement.

Pakistan is becoming hyper for nothing :lol:

Indian minister never named Pakistan. This show how easy it is to unsettle Pakistan.

ahan says the guy whose country arrests "Spy pigeons"

Pakistan is not Myanmar, it's more like Libya, Syria, Iraq and Yemen

Myanmar is more stable than pakistan. Pakistan also features in top 10 failed states.
fragile, not failed :P
fsi.JPG

I think Pakistan and India should work together in removing the cancer of jihad from our societies to make it a better world for everyone.

you cant compare myanmar and Pakistan. Myanmar has got a muture and well established system whereas Pakistan recently shifted to democracy.(Lets say in 2013). It happens with naive systems. A well established systems have moved multiple times in deming cycle yielding in improvements.whether its democracy, communism or something which Pakistan has opted as of now.:(

And i believe, Myanmar is an elder democracy compared to Pakistan i.e. 2008 vs 2013

Back
Top Bottom