What's new

Pakistan is not Myanmar, Interior Minister warns India

Modi sarkar need few spanks in butt, he addictive of violence and it's time to satisfied him. Just few spanks to make him shut up for remain time of his sarkar.
image.jpg

Indian raid in Myanmar is like beating you girl friend to teach your rival a lesson. Loosers...

Uncle! Yeh aap kin kaamoon mein paar gaee hai? Apna moon tay vekh sohniya

India conducted the operation against a military group in Myanmar with their permission!!.. I don't understand why Mr.nisar is getting restless here??? We conduct operations against militants not against your army...as you guys officially maintain their are no terror camps are in Pakistan side of Kashmir...why do you guys worry?? Don't contradict yourself!!
Puttar Jee! You need to tell mister rathore to calm his tits. Rathore is the one who starts threatening us. You have to admit that Rathore was out of his mind.

rubbish, TTP are your own kin, no support for them from here..

BLA however, yes, that's something that had in the past got support, and India may restart that in a big way if the Kashmir terrorism is escalated.

that's the gun to your head after all the bloodshed in Kashmir in the 90s

so either forget Indian Kashmir, or be ready for another 1971

Just as how your modi admitted his role with mukti bahini, some future PM of India will accept their role with ttp and the bla.

What's with the pigeon espionage thing people keep talking about. I must have missed the incident. I did come across Dawn's NFP's satirical piece about it. I thought it was some funny shit he made up.

Last edited:
Indian raid in Myanmar is like beating you girl friend to teach your rival a lesson. Loosers...
Wrong. Its like having foreplay with you girl friend to make your mistress open her ***.

Why is Pakistan so agitated???
India had carried out joint cross-border ops in Myanmar in 1995 and also in 2006, another op was carried out in Bhutan (2003).
India and Myanmar had signed an agreement for cross-border access in 2010 and Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj raised the issue during a visit last August.
Now since India has not signed any such agreement with Pakistan or China, it goes without saying that such ops can not be carried out on their soil without their permission or without exacerbating the relations further.

@levina apa - I am munching on some freshly baked pizza here; agar himmat hai tou cross-border raid kar keh meraa pizza cheeeen kar deekhaiii takeiii mein aap ko maaan jaaoon Great ! :azn:

challenge na kar :coffee:
The distance between you and me is so less sweeto that I can snatch not just your pizza but I can also kidnap the 95kg kashmiri baudet from Lahore. :P

upload_2015-6-15_11-24-50.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom